The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Danok Fans,

I'll be visiting Danok for one night between November 23 through 27! Before I ask any questions, I'll read previous 25 pages of postings!

Tell the girls, Norice will be visiting them and I maybe foolish but I'm a big tipper if they provide excellent service!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is novice
Where is novice
Any postings?
Old 29-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Can check what's the option and cost to travel there from hatyai airport?
Old 30-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
undead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went back from danok, its slowly becoming dead town. as my usual contact is not around i walk around to explore town myself. ended up in farm named 362 and met OKT Soon. He recommended 26 year old annie. Very bad service and never intended to book her again.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bluemenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
Just went back from danok, its slowly becoming dead town. as my usual contact is not around i walk around to explore town myself. ended up in farm named 362 and met OKT Soon. He recommended 26 year old annie. Very bad service and never intended to book her again.

all becum fuckup la nowaday in danok.. better patuching in ur bath room la
Old 03-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
Just went back from danok, its slowly becoming dead town............................. He recommended 26 year old annie. Very bad service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemenx View Post
all becum fuckup la nowaday in danok.. better patuching in ur bath room la.
Gone are the happy and enjoyable, cheap, eventful days of cheonging in Hatyai, Sungai Golok, Bentong, Padang Besar or Pekan Siam. Yesterday days will never come back. Really miss these memorable days !!!.

And soon..........another victim will fall into this dead trap.......Danok.

It is oredi happening with less Thai syts, expensive hotels, food, beer, alcohol, tippings, greedy service personnels in bars and clubs, vulture liked Thai PRs in the clubs, useless and greedy OKTs, good for nothing with many excuses to siam you Laos sotong or octopuss puyings for long time, blah, blah and more blah .

The only enjoyable Thai puds ( not big clubs ) are still Winners and to a lesser extent, Fortune.

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-11-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The only enjoyable Thai puds ( not big clubs ) are still Winners and to a lesser extent, Fortune.
Walau seems that Dannok really getting crappier by the year.

Winners Pub is cheap and good lah.
Can see boobs and pubic hair flashing some more!
Old 04-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

What are the latest option/price to get to Dannok from Hatyai airport?? and price btw..
Old 13-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

danok died liao??
Old 13-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
danok died liao??
Die of natural death 555!
Old 14-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
danok died liao??
Danok dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Die of natural death 555!
Danok not yet dead. Danok having a very slow death by a thousand small cuts by a tiny sharp knife. Bleeding red juice very slowly.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Members in Danok,

Have a safe and enjoyable trip in Danok!

Just remember, when you jump from a plane, you must wear a Parachute!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-11-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

Is danok dangerous now?
Old 16-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is danok dangerous now?
Go at your own risk!
It may cost you an arm and leg.
Pun intended!
Old 23-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Gone are the happy and enjoyable, cheap, eventful days of cheonging in Hatyai, Sungai Golok, Bentong, Padang Besar or Pekan Siam. Yesterday days will never come back. Really miss these memorable days !!!.

And soon..........another victim will fall into this dead trap.......Danok.

It is oredi happening with less Thai syts, expensive hotels, food, beer, alcohol, tippings, greedy service personnels in bars and clubs, vulture liked Thai PRs in the clubs, useless and greedy OKTs, good for nothing with many excuses to siam you Laos sotong or octopuss puyings for long time, blah, blah and more blah .

Spot on,ajarn.Vultures are everywhere real sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1