The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ficken_es deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi all,

i will be spending 1 night in transit in BKK Airport, airline (TG) has booked me in Best Western Amaranth (airport hotel) for free. was wondering where(preferable near) to go for 6hours. any good recommendations? looking for either nauru or massage.

thanks
Old 01-03-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Want2call deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd news...bkk shutdown end This Sunday...left only area will be lumphini park...all was announce today by suthep...
Old 01-03-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2call View Post
Gd news...bkk shutdown end This Sunday...left only area will be lumphini park...all was announce today by suthep...
Great! I will take the grilled fish first and the puying for dessert later

Old 01-03-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2call View Post
bkk shutdown end This Sunday...left only area will be lumphini park...
He didn't mentioned about the Gov Complex at Chang Wattana led by Budhha Issara.

I think the army staging the coup soon.

Thai army chief Prayuth mentioned that "special treatment is needed"

But the Burmese famous fortune teller, predicts there won't be any coup. Let's wait and see.

Pray for Thailand!!

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 01-03-2014 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Fortune teller???
Old 01-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
H

But the Burmese famous fortune teller, predicts there won't be any coup. Let's wait and see.
U have been in Thailand too long, took too much Thai puyings saliva to follow their superstitious and their believe in super natural power
Old 01-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Fortune teller???
Yup. Apparently he is famous amongst the politician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U have been in Thailand too long, took too much Thai puyings saliva..
5555+ I just listen. End of the day it's inside their pants I'm looking forward for.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He didn't mentioned about the Gov Complex at Chang Wattana led by Budhha Issara.

I think the army staging the coup soon.

Thai army chief Prayuth mentioned that "special treatment is needed"

Pray for Thailand!!
i think the burmese fortune teller was featured on the front page of nation newspaper. So much for an national press agency.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Burmese fortune teller is the biggest piece of PDRC crap I heard. The story goes that Taksin went to Burma earlier this month (which he did) to consult a Burmese soothsayer. Soothsayer told him that YL needed to perform a black magic ceremony at a certain time & date at Government House in order to win the protestors. So PDRC spin doctors tam somtam the story into why YL ordered police to storm Government House last Monday. fucking load of crap!

Cheang Wattana is led by that monk, Buddah Isaraa, whom Suthep has no control over. Suthep said last night that Isaraa means "freedom" in Thai so the monk has the freedom to do what he wants. The other 2 at Government House and Phan Fa are reportedly controlled by radical student group from Ramkhampeang Uni.

Suthep only has direct control over the protest sites in central Bangkok i.e. Asoke, Silom, Rachaprasong & MBK. All these will be consolidated into 1 rally site at Lumpini Park.

Suthep knows his support is wavering. Ocha still dun want show hand and his latest remarks shows that he is unwilling to do anything, for now. Ocha gonna retire in August? So he hopes to retire quietly. Now also fear of Police VS Army should army stage a coup.

The Ides of March? 555+ some bros here too Shakespearean leaw na!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
555 WA, finally break your vegetarian.
Got cheong KTV but still vegetarian for the past 2 nights.

Long story.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Got cheong KTV but still vegetarian for the past 2 nights.
Alamak. Still vegetarian ar.

Better talk about thai stuff here. Later tio label as internet troll or worse Shakespearean in a sex forum.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Alamak. Still vegetarian ar.

Better talk about thai stuff here. Later tio label as internet troll or worse Shakespearean in a sex forum.
Both of u setting up agency business in Bangkok soon ah? Well good for you but that doesn't make u de facto Thai expert here.

You have your POV about Ocha staging a coup soon and I didn't say it won't happen. I just offered my own POV. If u wanna promote yr biz then either buy a banner or start your own forum or pay some money to Papa SBF so b become mod of all Thai threads.

Since when u become so jai noi? Was it u who mentioned the Ides of March? And unless u have a few new nicks created over the last few months why bother unless u r the King Troll? U wanna be like him also ah? jai noi mak mak ah? KNS...

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Both of u setting up agency business in Bangkok soon ah? Well good for you but that doesn't make u de facto Thai expert here.

You have your POV about Ocha staging a coup soon and I didn't say it won't happen. I just offered my own POV. If u wanna promote yr biz then either buy a banner or start your own forum or pay some money to Papa SBF so b become mod of all Thai threads.

Since when u become so jai noi? Was it u who mentioned the Ides of March? And unless u have a few new nicks created over the last few months why bother unless u r the King Troll? U wanna be like him also ah? jai noi mak mak ah? KNS...
Alamak! I don't want to talk about other things beside thai stuff. That's the reason why I told Tony not to say about his place thingy. Like that also wrong meh? Here is Bkk thread, talk about China stuff, later others will say off topic ma.

I'm not an agent la. If I'm an agent, I already have my forum to run my threads. And if I've have forum why should I bother to post things here tio boh. I can always PM samsters about my new forum. Like you did ma.

I didn't dissing your POVs on the Ocha thingy, but they way you put, your last comments seems like dissing my POVs lei.

I won't waste time to create other nicks for troll la. You think I'm in chiang mai so free meh. Keep creating nicks and talk to myself. I rather find girls to fuck then do this nonsense stuff.

So now who is jai noi? Me or you?
Old 02-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

In Thailand, Thai ppl, Thai culture, 3 words "Jai yen yen"....
Old 02-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So now who is jai noi? Me or you?
Come limpeh clap hand for u! U can flip prata faster than Jalan Kayu mama. Tai-chi better than Zhang San Fong.

Limpeh did mention new trolls in one of my recent post.
Limpeh did say Shakespearean coz someone (is it you?) mentioned "Ides of March" for Yingluck.
If you don't have any troll accounts nor did mention Ides of March. Why so sensitive unless u are guilty?

Where it did I say I diss your POV? Can you back that up?

You stay Thailand sure you have many market gossip stories. It's your right and prerogative to post what you heard & believe to be true here. Did I say cannot post or your post is wrong?
t
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Thailand, Thai ppl, Thai culture, 3 words "Jai yen yen"....
Now KNN roti prata tai-chi his whole original post so I'm juz setting the record straight. If anything to say just post it straight. You think u r correct then dun talk behind my back.

Just want to joke but obviosuly they can't take it jai noi mak mak and have SOME HIDDEN AGENDA if not what the fuck man???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1