The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Horny Wife Journal - Episode 1, The Beginning

Introduction

Wife and I met in secondary school. we started dating in sec 2. My house was bigger, i had my own room on my own level. I would invite her to come over to hang out... watch shows.. study.. etc..

she was very conservative and shy.. i wasn't very good at all. she was my first girlfriend, i was her first boyfriend. took me about 15 months before she was ok with making out .... you can guess, no sex during secondary school... just hug and kisses... she didn't even allow me to squeeze her breasts...

graduated

i went to a poly.

she went to a jc..

at that age, she was already fully developed..

her neh neh were in between a B and a C...

her butt a definite curve.

she was a little bah bah, not chubby yet.

her hair was simple and black.

her family was financially tight.. she had a uncle who paid for her school fees and was very nice to her. but not to her brothers.

i would help her out.. took me a few years before she accepted my help. she was a good person with strong values. her dressing was very simple as she couldn't afford much clothes. on her birthdays, i would buy her more clothes..

it was only until JC, she joined the trek team. she could run fast, then I finally persuade her to wear sports bra. her bras were getting old. obviously she couldn't ask her uncle for help on that..

i bought her her first adidas sports bra. it was black in color. with the adidas logo smack in the middle.. she came to my place and tried it on.. used my mother's threadmill and jog. wearing my singlet and her fbt shorts with the sports bra underneath.

i sat at he side and rubbed myself secretly.. watching her neh neh bounce while she ran.. at that point i finally realised that i would be jealous that the guys on her track team would watch her too..

wife looks average. she isn't the typical model or chio look. but she look innocent and sweet. cute ... with a very sweet smile which i've come to hear... thankfully, most guys were busied with the more popular and chio girls in school..

i began to buy her even more sports bra. she was insistent on sticking to the dark color ones.. much to my dismay... i bought her those that would show her cleavage if she were to bent forward instead..

on my birthdays, she would save up money from her humble allowances to make me something i like. i've always been thankful, and felt really loved.. however, for my birthday that year in our Year 1, i reminded her NOT to spend any money as the expenses are getting higher as we were growing up...

however, that day after school, she came to my place and surprised me with a simple slice of cake.. we went back to my room and made out... we were on my sofa, she was wearing her grey uniform. it was a little tight as she got it from her relative to save money... I told her how much i loved her. sweet talked her a little....

it was warm in my room, air con not on... she was sweating a little....

me: baobei, can unbutton a few? please? you are sweating so much....

i whispered into her ear while licking her ear, her sensitive spot... i learned this from a poly friend...

i could see that she was having a reaction... her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy... the tactic was working....

i continued to lick her ears. she moaned a little... i gently unbuttoned her uniform shirt, careful not to arouse her suspicion...

the first button came off.......

the second one.......

it was difficult to do it secretly as it was tight and her boobs were big... my fingers were pressing on her cleavage already....

her third button came off.......

her fourth button came off..........

very slowly... i spread her shirt..

she was still unaware of my progress with her...

using my index finger... i pointed from her stomach to underneath her breast... very gently... i circled my fingers around her neh neh.... she didn't notice... very lightly, i circled my fingers and narrowed in for her nipples.

she took out the pads in the sports bra as she always do.. she didn't want her neh neh to appear any bigger for being shy...

i could feel her nipples hardening... she was getting aroused!
Old 04-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spongebob123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 1, The Beginning

Looking good. Please update more soon. would love to read how this develops
Old 04-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hakimura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice introduction. Pitching tent!
Old 04-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Joining in here.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
roaroyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 04-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kpk80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS. Nice read.

I respect you for telling us your story with your wifey.

Hoping to see you soon.
Indonesian
Flipino
Vietnamese
PRC
Taiwanese
HK
Mongolian
Korean
Laotian
Cambodian
Near miss: Azerbaijan
Target: Central Asia, European (esp scandinavian babes), Jap

To conquer with my armies on their country.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

wife turned her head and grabbed my head to kiss...

i felt so hot... face heat up... wife's too..

i was getting excited! i lost my cool....

i cupped her neh and squeezed them...... i squeezed them a few times, a little forceful... i kissed her down to her neck... wife was wearing the black sports bra i first bought for her .... it was fully covered to her neck... i wonder why she didn't wear the other newer ones that had more cleavage access....

i cupped both her neh neh and started to kiss on the sports bra material... i sucked and licked on it...

i proceeded to lift up her sports bra...

omg! for the first time!!

i will get to see her breasts!!
i will get to suck her breasts!!!

finally!!!

after almost 3 years!!

then.....

she pushed my hand away... and....

wife: sorry.... don't .....

she wouldn't allow me to remove her bra!

i was a little frustrated...

we spent the next few months with this progress.. her allowing me to play with her boobs under the sports bra....

during that time, i was getting bad influence from my poly friends.. we started to drink...

year 2 came. wife didn't do so well for her promos.. she started to shift her focus more towards her studies.. one day, she got too tired to let me play with her neh neh.... she blamed me for not appreciating her anymore.. we had a quarrel...

didn't speak for the next few days...

poly friends brought me out clubbing.. met a girl.. brought her home... i was high and drunk... we fucked....

next day.. she left in the morning... afternoon, wife turned up... she was in her jc uniform...

me: you went to school this morning?

wife: well.. sort of....

we went to our bedroom...

me: i'm sorry...

wife: no... i'm sorry....

we hugged in a tight embrace... started to make out... sat down on my bed... continued to make out... i grabbed her body knowing she doesn't like me to touch her breasts...

then suddenly..

she pushed me backwards...

looking at me... then look downwards... her innocent face.. then... she started to unbutton her uniform...

wah fuck!

song ah!

she spread her shirt...

she was wearing the plunging sports bra inside....

she took off her uniform.

wow... wah....

my wife's breasts look so nice and big!!!

then....

i got a shock...

she lifted her sports bra and off it came... her breasts shake when she pulled the sports bra up and away from her neh neh...

wah lao eh....

song ah...

her neh neh

sibei big and sweet...

finally...

her nipples...

light brown....

wah...

areola just nice.. not too big...

song ah....

i want to lick them!!

wife moved closer to me... she pulled my head in...

i buay tahan ah!

i grabbed them and sucked on them....

song ah...

song ah....

song ah!!!
Old 04-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
StarMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Song ah
Old 04-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A nice and refreshing story! Pls continue ts! Support

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 04-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

that was the moment, i realised... wife was going so far out of her comfort zone to make it up for me!

oh no...

shit...

what have i done..

the guilt overwhelmed me..
i couldn't continue..

i confessed to her what happened with the girl at the club...

drama...

she left... we kind of broke up....

but we remained friends.. she blamed herself.... i apologised profusely.. in the end agreed to just stay friends and let her concentrate on her A levels..

she did ok for her A levels... we lost contact for a little while...

i heard she was dating another guy...

i felt miserable...

however, they broke up within months... found out the guy wanted sex and fun... wife didn't oblige back then...

it took me awhile to win her back...

we hung out often as friends.... didn't officially say dating... it wasn't fuck buddies as I would have liked as well...

she didn't pursue university studies and went out to work straight away..
after poly, i went to work too...

she started off small. worked as a PA, she was good... became PA to the a big shot in the company...

after months working for him, he decided to bring her for dinner business meetings to teach her more...

one day at night.. she called me for help.. went to pick her.. she was very drunk... boss didn't want to send her back as she kept vomiting..

i brought her to my home.. helped her clean up and stuff.. she was very drunk. kept saying things....

wife in her drunk self: why do guys keep trying to get me into bed? why??? you know after you, i dated 2 guys.... all the same.... all want to get me into bed! now.... my boss also...

me: your boss???

wife: he told me.. he will take care of me... just let him enjoy me can liao.... he touch my legs... i told him no... then he told me don't bother going back to work....

me: oh my... dont go back there is good too... just quit....

wife started to tear.... we were in my room...

me: aiyo.. you have vomit on your dress... i help you clean ok....

wife: ok....

me: eh.. you know..... we dated for 3 years... i never try and get into your pants leh....

i told her that while i was using a wet towel to wipe the vomit stains off her...

she was hanging her body weight on me... we were hugging sort of... i missed that so much...

wife: hmmmm.... that's true...

me: yeah lo.... don't say all guys are like that... i'm not ok....

wife: ok... sorry....

me: all i wanted was to go slowly with you.. until marriage you know....

wife turned and looked at me.... i saw that look in her eyes...

me: i miss you so much you know... i was so stupid when i was young.. but i've learned from my mistake! i've not dated anyone ever since you, you know?

wife: really?

she seemed shocked...

me: yes... hey you smell of cigarettes and alcohol... I help you change into clean clothes ok... don't worry... i wont look....

wife: not like you've never seen before... hehe..

she was indeed drunk...

me: the cigarettes smell is really strong... rinse a bit ok?

wife: ok..

me: can you do this by yourself? will have to strip you naked you know....

wife: you don't want to help me?

oh my... i was so shocked with what she said......

me: ok.. sure... you trust me right?

wife: yup...

ho seh liao...

i proceeded to help her unzip her dress... took out off her bra and panties quickly... she worn plain black ones...

i stayed at her naked back... she has put on a bit more weight.. slightly chubby now... the skin on her back looks so smooth...

fuck.....

i was so hot and horny!!

i went to help her up... brought her into the shower area... i saw her neh neh shake as we walked... omg...... fucking high.....

her neh neh has now developed into full C cups liao...

i took the shower head and rinsed her body and hair first... she leaned on to me again... my clothes were wet.... i shampooed her hair quickly... then rinsed the shampoo off...

then finally... the moment i've been waiting for...
Old 04-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DeepOcean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please don't pause for commercial break
Old 04-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

me: you want me to help you or you do yourself...

wife: you help....

her eyes were slightly closed.... then... she needed to throw up again...

i quickly bring her to the toilet bowl and helped her....

after this round... she felt better, like the last of her stuff were all vomited out le...

i brought her back to the shower and cleaned her face...

i took the bar of soap. then... applied soap gently on her neck area... then... slowly....

SONG AH!!!
Old 04-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Yenno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!!
Old 04-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shiok man
Continue
Old 04-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenno View Post
Please continue!!
Yah man pls continue TS

This read material is somehow different and unique from the rest! Keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1