The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Sorry guys I was about to share my story about the 3some I hand with wife and OL but my marriage life from tat moment on has turn to the worse.
We did actually have a few 3some sessions but after the last session my wife got jealous and complained tat I love to ram OL more than ramming her.
One issue leads to another and we got into a stage while she was asking for a divorce.
I tried to claim things down but not too successful.
We are now separated but she is still staying in our house for the benefit of our kid. I have shifted out of the master bedroom and stayed in another room.
Now my mission is to get back together with my wife.
Old 26-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

The first six months of separation was hell. We are like strangers and everyday is like hi and bye. We took turns to bring our kid to my in law house and back.
Weekends we went out together looking like a happy family so as not to affect our kid.
On days that I was suppose to bring kid back...she will come back late either high or tipsy from drinking.
Old 26-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
The first six months of separation was hell. We are like strangers and everyday is like hi and bye. We took turns to bring our kid to my in law house and back.
Weekends we went out together looking like a happy family so as not to affect our kid.
On days that I was suppose to bring kid back...she will come back late either high or tipsy from drinking.
So sad to hear of wat happened betwn u & wifey bro baileys...3somes, swings etc r dangerous n can damage n break up r/s esp marital 1s easily if not careful due to factors like jealousy etc, etc...wish u all the best to get her back tgt again.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So sad to hear of wat happened betwn u & wifey bro baileys...3somes, swings etc r dangerous n can damage n break up r/s esp marital 1s easily if not careful due to factors like jealousy etc, etc...wish u all the best to get her back tgt again.
Hi bro Ricky
You are so right...
Initially I did the same back to her...whenever its her turn to bring our kid back....I will just stay out late...sometimes drinking with friends or colleagues but most of the time bonking my FB OL.
But the funny thing is bonking my FB now is no longer as exciting as before. But surprisingly seeing my wife in her office wear or in her short clubbing dress turns me on.
Sometimes when she comes home tipsy I ready have to urge to strip her and bonk her hard.
Really feel like a bastard.
Old 26-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro Ricky
You are so right...
Initially I did the same back to her...whenever its her turn to bring our kid back....I will just stay out late...sometimes drinking with friends or colleagues but most of the time bonking my FB OL.
But the funny thing is bonking my FB now is no longer as exciting as before. But surprisingly seeing my wife in her office wear or in her short clubbing dress turns me on.
Sometimes when she comes home tipsy I ready have to urge to strip her and bonk her hard.
Really feel like a bastard.
It's normal bro, we men like to have what we don't and can't have..
Old 26-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

Things started to get slightly better about 2 months back. We began to talk a bit more but mostly about our kid.
Then one of the mornings while I was having my breakfast....she came over and sat next to me. She said that our kid keep pestering her to bring him to Legoland; said that his friends have being there and its very fun etc etc....
She asked me if I am available this coming Dec as she doesn't want to bring him there herself. I immediately told her that I am available and volunteered to do the necessary booking. She told me its ok...she will do the booking and I just have to be there for our kid.
As we were discussing about the trip...I realised that she has somehow let down her guard today. Previously she would be wearing her bra at home when I am around but today she was braless ! I would see the twin peaks swaying freely as she talks...and with her nipples constantly rubbing against her t shirt...her pencil eraser nipples got erected and was visible through her t shirt.
I got a hard on.
Old 26-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
slicknsmoov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Things started to get slightly better about 2 months back. We began to talk a bit more but mostly about our kid.
Then one of the mornings while I was having my breakfast....she came over and sat next to me. She said that our kid keep pestering her to bring him to Legoland; said that his friends have being there and its very fun etc etc....
She asked me if I am available this coming Dec as she doesn't want to bring him there herself. I immediately told her that I am available and volunteered to do the necessary booking. She told me its ok...she will do the booking and I just have to be there for our kid.
As we were discussing about the trip...I realised that she has somehow let down her guard today. Previously she would be wearing her bra at home when I am around but today she was braless ! I would see the twin peaks swaying freely as she talks...and with her nipples constantly rubbing against her t shirt...her pencil eraser nipples got erected and was visible through her t shirt.
I got a hard on.
Just my 2cents worth:
If sexual jealousy and insecurity was what caused this, you could likewise use it to patch back up. Show her that you still find her every bit as attractive as back then, and make sure you express it clearly.

All the best.
Old 26-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Baileys. You need to assure her all the time. Her drunken stupor is testament to hurt n depression. I dont think she is seeing anyone else. Keep your focus on her.....focus focus focus. Once she sees your sincere change she is likely to go back to you. Happy New Year
Old 26-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry guys I was about to share my story about the 3some I hand with wife and OL but my marriage life from tat moment on has turn to the worse.
We did actually have a few 3some sessions but after the last session my wife got jealous and complained tat I love to ram OL more than ramming her.
One issue leads to another and we got into a stage while she was asking for a divorce.
I tried to claim things down but not too successful.
We are now separated but she is still staying in our house for the benefit of our kid. I have shifted out of the master bedroom and stayed in another room.
Now my mission is to get back together with my wife.
@Baileys,

That is the problem of putting two woman together especially the one at home, never mix her around.

Not only man compare who bigger, who longer, who stronger. Woman also compare who you ram more and how you ram and where who you deposit your love juice on. Apparently you perform better the wrong direction. If you were to do it the right way I guess you are still a happy man now.

But again woman are funny species, they agree to be part of the play but got jealous and angry when they found out that she is not the better of them all. She fail to understand, if she is the best then you are not her husband now, guess by then she has tons of suitor for her to choose.

It takes time to patch up, this kind of things cannot force, you kid is the bridge in between so you still got chance. Behave yourself and be a good husband.

Take Care.
Old 26-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Thank you bros for all your encouragement...yes I am taking it slowly building it up again..
Old 26-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

But after the last incident...there is a few more incidents that I don't know if she did it intentionally that gave me a hard on...
Case 1
- she came back home from outside, saw us playing board game...she came over and squat in front of me to teach my kid how to play the game...exposing her lacy panty to me....
Case 2
- was watching movie at home with kid, she came over bend over and asked my kid if he wants any snacks. This time showing me her beautiful pair of boobs.
Case 3
- that day was suppose to be my turn to fetch kid home but grandpa wanted to bring him out for dinner do I didn't need to fetch him
Reached home...heard water splashing in the service balcony...when to check and was surprised to see her back so early and was there washing her clothes....a bigger surprise was that she was naked except for a tiny pair of thongs on her.
I stood there admiring her B cup boobs bouncing all over the place while she was rinsing her clothes until she noticed me. She was shocked to see me and quickly put on her soaking wet t which immediately stuck onto her body making her even more fuckable.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But after the last incident...there is a few more incidents that I don't know if she did it intentionally that gave me a hard on...
Case 1
- she came back home from outside, saw us playing board game...she came over and squat in front of me to teach my kid how to play the game...exposing her lacy panty to me....
Case 2
- was watching movie at home with kid, she came over bend over and asked my kid if he wants any snacks. This time showing me her beautiful pair of boobs.
Case 3
- that day was suppose to be my turn to fetch kid home but grandpa wanted to bring him out for dinner do I didn't need to fetch him
Reached home...heard water splashing in the service balcony...when to check and was surprised to see her back so early and was there washing her clothes....a bigger surprise was that she was naked except for a tiny pair of thongs on her.
I stood there admiring her B cup boobs bouncing all over the place while she was rinsing her clothes until she noticed me. She was shocked to see me and quickly put on her soaking wet t which immediately stuck onto her body making her even more fuckable.
Well these may be some tell tale sign that she may have the urge but don't know how to start or patch up or didn't want to loose face, so expecting you to bow down.

I guess you may want to reciprocate but don't do it out obvious to tempt her and see what her reaction first. You know woman species can be very difficult if she is on guard against you but again if love still exist I guess time will tell. Suggest that you don't strip naked in front of her for no reason maybe let her see a little here and there like what she did to you first.

Rebuilding affection cannot rush and force.

Take Care
Old 27-12-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Well these may be some tell tale sign that she may have the urge but don't know how to start or patch up or didn't want to loose face, so expecting you to bow down.

I guess you may want to reciprocate but don't do it out obvious to tempt her and see what her reaction first. You know woman species can be very difficult if she is on guard against you but again if love still exist I guess time will tell. Suggest that you don't strip naked in front of her for no reason maybe let her see a little here and there like what she did to you first.

Rebuilding affection cannot rush and force.

Take Care
Bro
Well said...should have asked for advise here much earlier...
I actually planned a simple Christmas celebration on Christmas eve with her but before I have a chance to ask her. She told me that she will be attending a Christmas party and assumed that I also have my own Christmas celebration she went ahead to inform her parents that we will not be fetching our kid on that night.
Old 27-12-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro
Well said...should have asked for advise here much earlier...
I .
Yes u should but becareful who u ask cos mine is superb while others are shit

Your wife is approaching normalcy so she let down her guard, back to the days before u quarrel.

But it oesn't mean it's reconciliation.
U still need to work on your problems
_______
Exchange points reconciliation ma
Old 27-12-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Panderosa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
It's normal bro, we men like to have what we don't and can't have..
Very true actually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1