The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Why some girls do not like or never wear skirts?

I have been in my current company for coming 2 years. Have noticed some lady colleagues they did not wear skirt, always wear jeans, pants or those 3/4 length pant. There is this lady from my HR, she always wear 3/4 length pant, so far in my 2 years here I did not see her wear skirt. Similarly I have a colleague (from philippines) who sit beside me, and also never see her wear skirt before, always wear jean. The HR girl look abit "tomboy". But my colleague who sit beside me definitely not a "tomboy".

If I ask them will be weird rite. The reply could be "I wear what none of your business". Haha. Of course the girls have their right or preference on what they want to wear. But just curious on why some never or don't like wear skirt.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: Why some girls do not like or never wear skirts?

Lol like me, prioritise comfort. Cause like to sit chorlor, don't have to act guniang.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Perhaps for practical reasons? Most jeans do not require you to iron them.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If your job involves admin work and have to carry things or run around, pants likely to be more practical. Also can fend off hum sup bosses.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Innocentkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably cause the company had regulations on what to wear for work? Its like how guys cant wear shorts to work too. Maybe they're afraid to see leg hairs. Haha.
Old 20-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Because they don't like the stares they are getting from certain guys?
Old 20-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentkia View Post
Probably cause the company had regulations on what to wear for work? Its like how guys cant wear shorts to work too. Maybe they're afraid to see leg hairs. Haha.
Our company did not have strict regulation on dressing. Can wear anything u like? Except no wear, must at least wear something. The staff (whether male or female) can wear short too. And slipper too. I am wearing slipper to work everyday.

But it depend on the job nature, think if meeting customers then need to be more formal. Other than that, we can wear anything we like in our company.
Old 20-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Simple, they don't shave their pinoy legs or can't afford shaver for leg hair. Maybe TS can buy some for them during Christmas?
Old 21-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could it be wearing jeans or pants make the girl more "secure" when attack (rape) by guy? Bcos if the girl wear skirt (esp those soft material type), the guy can just grab her, and do 3 steps : lift up the skirt, pull down the panty and penetrate the cock into the hole, and that is the girl kena ruin by the guy le.. wearing jean make it more difficult for guy to attack, or at least will need quite a time or effort, and since there is a delay, the girl may have more chance to resist and shout for help.
Old 21-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
JiaXin96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should be scared zaogeng or sumthing lah, for me i give free show to ppl when wearing mini skirt :P
Old 21-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
JiaXin96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe they not used to wear skirt? or scare zaogeng xD
Old 21-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Gals fashionable now is the space btw ur thighs call thigh gap.....

Skirt only can show zaogeng no thigh gap.....

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...en-self-esteem

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1