The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
GL Express is meant for nice lady only...exclude Elephant woman...ha ha ha
Ok la.....wish her gd la go home ,u n me also one nite husband wife with her before.....i sponsor her Ez link card take mrt go airport...
Old 09-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Ok la.....wish her gd la go home ,u n me also one nite husband wife with her before.....i sponsor her Ez link card take mrt go airport...
Actually Single trip card will do

She can't cum back to PanHandle all those Roberts anymore

Last edited by unfit; 12-10-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've always been quite deterred to pen FRs because I get the feeling that most people only want to hear good things and how can a FR be truly objective if I were to only mention the good things. The worse that can happen is to associate good FRs with trying to promote a WL and bad FRs with trying to sabotage a WL. Furthermore it always puzzles me to see some girls getting so much coverage yet others getting the touch and go kind of mention.

This girl has been mentioned a lot so I shall just quickly share my experience.

Ye Ye

With all the hype I knew I just had to try her. She is nearly impossible to get from outside hence I had to go down all the way to her homebase to bang her.

Looks: 7.5/10 - not an extreme SYT but I would call her a young chio bu
Skin: fair and smooth
Body: a young girl's body. sexy but not skinny or fat. but definitely not the tall sexy model kind.
Boobs: B cup with quite perfect looking nipples that I just want to suck on all night long
Bathing: I did not get much body to body contact though she did make me do some weird thing in the shower
Foreplay: The catbathing so comprehensive let's just say not horny also become horny lar
Ar: she licked my ass as I got onto all fours
bbbj: 8/10 - I must admit I was a bit disappointed considering all the hype but it was good blowjob nonetheless
CIM: didn't try because i wasn;t offered and I just had to fuck her
Fj: Hard for me to quantify in numbers but she is a fun girl to bang. First time I try all those fancy positions.
Frenching: Yes

She has her own set of moves which I suppose earned her the angpai status. I will rtf but she is not someone I would go crazy over.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've always been quite deterred to pen FRs because I get the feeling that most people only want to hear good things and how can a FR be truly objective if I were to only mention the good things. The worse that can happen is to associate good FRs with trying to promote a WL and bad FRs with trying to sabotage a WL. Furthermore it always puzzles me to see some girls getting so much coverage yet others getting the touch and go kind of mention.

This girl has been mentioned a little bit and I shall do my play by saying a bit more.

Xiao Xiao

Looks: 7/10 - She looks like a SYT and is a SYT
SKin: fair
Body: petite but not skinny kind. She is indeed 小
Boobs: I would say just a B cup just enough to grab and squeeze
Bathing: quite sop with no body to body contact
Foreplay: This gal puts in the effort to arouse
Ar: Yes and is the type I like. She will use her hands to lift up yours thighs and buttocks up while you lie down and lick your ass. Shiokness indeed.
bbbj: 8.5/10 - THis girl can suck cock and this girl sucks cock.
CIM: Yes - If you want she will suck till you cum. No complains of too long or too tired. I was pleasantly surprised in all honesty
Fj: Hard for me to quantify in numbers but it was enjoyable like piaking a young student. She doesn't have the perkiest butt but doggy works out just fine that I just want to keep going and going.
Frenching: Yes - this is really just a bonus. Icing to top it all off.

Xiao Xiao is a must try for all SYT lovers. Best of all she is rather chatty hence the entire session was never awkward.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

bro thxs for the FRs on both of them
Old 12-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bro thxs for the FRs on both of them
Thanks for your contributions as well. They have been really useful.
Old 16-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Xiao (2062A)

Xiao Xiao (2062A)...21-22yr old mm fm Hunan...cute syt wif nice eyes, wears fakelashes which look ok...looks young fresh demure n sweet!...petite, ard 156cm ht...slim bod wif slight tummy impression...perky B cup boobs wif 50 cent brown areola n raisin nipples...perky juicy bouncy ass, pussy a tad bushy but no smell...light smoker...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly soft spoken n submissive mm...natural n spontaneous....passionate sensuous frencher...!

Soapy scrub...raba front n back, boobs n pussy rub v nice!...shiok soft gentle soapy massage/scrub of me groin, balls, cock n arse!...frenchie...!

Bed action...sensual licking n sucking of me tits while playing wif me cock n balls...rub of boobs n pussy while frenching shiok!...lifted me legs, first shiok lick of me perineum, then slow soft gentle wet sensual lick n poke of me arse/ar!...lick of me shaft n cockhead....bbbj gd lick n suck, tongue twirl n head swirl...done in various positions...best enjoyed me standing, she kneeling on the bed, submissive feel n sight!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, nice bod n pussy feel, licked her all over..fondled squeezed n sucked on her boobs/nipples, soft moans fm her!...then went south to tonguefu, vgd response, louder moans bod squirmed, hands caressing me face, wetness, shiok!...i then moved up, placed me cock in her mouth for more bbbj while gently fingering her clit n pussy, she was literally dripping wet by now wif more natural soft moans n high "pain" looks...!!

Fj vgd as she is natural, quite tight, has stamina n is submissive...also managed to carry fuck n flip fuck which I enjoy wif petite mms!!...misch legs clamped tight ard me cock v nice feel; doggie gd bounce fuck; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulders tight feel, super sensual high pitched natural moans, arms wrapped ard me, fingers digging into me back, damn bloody shiok!! ; asian cowgal piak piak piak until i shot me load...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie goodbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...aims to pls, submissive n natural...added bonus super natural loud sensual moans n looks when she appeared to be enjoying being fucked hard n fast!!...has gem potential
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 16-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Xiao (2062A)

Good effort mate. This girl's tight pussy one of her better assets. Think there are some newbies that just arrived in October in this house as well. Gotta check it out soon.

Anyone knows the full line-up of girls in this house now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Xiao Xiao (2062A)...21-22yr old mm fm Hunan...cute syt wif nice eyes, wears fakelashes which look ok...looks young fresh demure n sweet!...petite, ard 156cm ht...slim bod wif slight tummy impression...perky B cup boobs wif 50 cent brown areola n raisin nipples...perky juicy bouncy ass, pussy a tad bushy but no smell...light smoker...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly soft spoken n submissive mm...natural n spontaneous....passionate sensuous frencher...!

Soapy scrub...raba front n back, boobs n pussy rub v nice!...shiok soft gentle soapy massage/scrub of me groin, balls, cock n arse!...frenchie...!

Bed action...sensual licking n sucking of me tits while playing wif me cock n balls...rub of boobs n pussy while frenching shiok!...lifted me legs, first shiok lick of me perineum, then slow soft gentle wet sensual lick n poke of me arse/ar!...lick of me shaft n cockhead....bbbj gd lick n suck, tongue twirl n head swirl...done in various positions...best enjoyed me standing, she kneeling on the bed, submissive feel n sight!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, nice bod n pussy feel, licked her all over..fondled squeezed n sucked on her boobs/nipples, soft moans fm her!...then went south to tonguefu, vgd response, louder moans bod squirmed, hands caressing me face, wetness, shiok!...i then moved up, placed me cock in her mouth for more bbbj while gently fingering her clit n pussy, she was literally dripping wet by now wif more natural soft moans n high "pain" looks...!!

Fj vgd as she is natural, quite tight, has stamina n is submissive...also managed to carry fuck n flip fuck which I enjoy wif petite mms!!...misch legs clamped tight ard me cock v nice feel; doggie gd bounce fuck; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulders tight feel, super sensual high pitched natural moans, arms wrapped ard me, fingers digging into me back, damn bloody shiok!! ; asian cowgal piak piak piak until i shot me load...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie goodbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...aims to pls, submissive n natural...added bonus super natural loud sensual moans n looks when she appeared to be enjoying being fucked hard n fast!!...has gem potential
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 17-11-2014, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good effort mate. This girl's tight pussy one of her better assets. Think there are some newbies that just arrived in October in this house as well. Gotta check it out soon.

Anyone knows the full line-up of girls in this house now?
Just curious (again) . Are you working as an analyst?

You like to ask for information and enjoy compiling these data. I bet you will do very well if you are working with Knowledge management.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

You like to ask for information and enjoy compiling these data. I bet you will do very well if you are working with Knowledge management.
Nope. I'm happy working as a humble road sweeper in Geylang. Those kind of "analyst" job leave it to all those big fish high flyer bah...

I only come here and share whatever table scraps left for me by those rich towkay camping everyday in Geylang

If I'm lucky, sometimes got some third or fourth hand leftover abalone or oysters for me to makan with my cup noodles lah...

What about you, any tidbits to share?
Old 17-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nope. I'm happy working as a humble road sweeper in Geylang. Those kind of "analyst" job leave it to all those big fish high flyer bah...

I only come here and share whatever table scraps left for me by those rich towkay camping everyday in Geylang

If I'm lucky, sometimes got some third or fourth hand leftover abalone or oysters for me to makan with my cup noodles lah...

What about you, any tidbits to share?
At least you get to rub shoulder with the towkey by having their scraps. Me has no tidbits for you as i am depending on your intel or knowledge base
Old 17-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least you get to rub shoulder with the towkey by having their scraps. Me has no tidbits for you as i am depending on your intel or knowledge base
You got to be kidding. I only wipe the tables and clear the trash long after the rich towkay have left the rooms. I not allowed to talk to them. When they're around I must hide in the store room. If I bumped into them accidentally, I must keep my eyes to the ground and say sorry 100 times also not enough.

You more power than me leh. You even dare to put the clone nick of one of the "big fish" lurking around here in your signature leh...

I have to kow tow to you leh. You my hero leh.
Old 18-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
You got to be kidding. I only wipe the tables and clear the trash long after the rich towkay have left the rooms. I not allowed to talk to them. When they're around I must hide in the store room. If I bumped into them accidentally, I must keep my eyes to the ground and say sorry 100 times also not enough.

You more power than me leh. You even dare to put the clone nick of one of the "big fish" lurking around here in your signature leh...

I have to kow tow to you leh. You my hero leh.
Thank you for acknowledging my existence in SBF. Though it is not important, i am thankful to you.
Old 18-11-2014, 05:03 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I guess he wants to b GL guru cum whore lord all the GL whores info eg height, weight, vital stats, cup size, pussy colors, nipples colors, no of pussy hairs at his finger tips
Old 18-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I guess he wants to b GL guru cum whore lord all the GL whores info eg height, weight, vital stats, cup size, pussy colors, nipples colors, no of pussy hairs at his finger tips
Wow. It would be great if our mind worked like a computer to store all this kinda info man. Think not many guys in the forum are able to collect and share such info.

Maybe should have a thread with the houses, girl's name and info like what you mentioned inside?

Slyer, maybe you want to give it a try to compile?

I would try but I am not good at capturing such info in my FRs.

Have to really hand it to you and other seniors here.

The abilities you guys have to capture vital info during the session is a damn good skill.

Once I go into the room, I lost my ability to think. Small head take over big head and all I wanna do is fuck fuck fuck till left only 5 min to bathe.

No time to ask all those info from the girls.

Have to salute those who able to include comprehensive info in their FR man.

I still noob when it comes to this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1