The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cj2124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Becareful of TikTok Scams

just wanna to share my personal experience and let this be a warning to the rest of bro.

saw a video on TikTok .. some girl showing some hdb block and indicating x dollar for 1hr/2hr seafood.. (you know what I mean). managed to msg the person posting.. seems legit and give me a telegram to contact. so arranged an appointment. before appointment, she asked for phone number to WhatsApp, claim incase not contactable via tg. When reach the block, told me to wait at certain spot that she will come down. then after 5min, told me that someone need to call me to verify first (say scare of undercover). I sense something is not right, so told her No via msg. someone called via WhatsApp immediately anyway, I pick up, and the other side start asking for personal details for "verification".. I reject him and told him not proceeding with the appointment, and hangup..

then the crazy thing happen, the person use at least 10 different phone numbers from all over the world, calling me via WhatsApp, also telegram. mostly I just press off, but 1 or 2 I pickup, the other side just keep threatening(like know your number, can find you etc... etc..) .. with those typical swearing words non-stop.. I was very pissed, shouted back and hangup again. and then calls continue coming from different number for the next 30min also. damn crazy experience. totally spoiled my mood.

lesson learn... better go to those with proper listing/shop etc. or unless refer by bro here.. those tiktoks.. especially advertising just one person.. be very careful..
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Becareful of TikTok Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2124 View Post
just wanna to share my personal experience and let this be a warning to the rest of bro.

saw a video on TikTok .. some girl showing some hdb block and indicating x dollar for 1hr/2hr seafood.. (you know what I mean). managed to msg the person posting.. seems legit and give me a telegram to contact. so arranged an appointment. before appointment, she asked for phone number to WhatsApp, claim incase not contactable via tg. When reach the block, told me to wait at certain spot that she will come down. then after 5min, told me that someone need to call me to verify first (say scare of undercover). I sense something is not right, so told her No via msg. someone called via WhatsApp immediately anyway, I pick up, and the other side start asking for personal details for "verification".. I reject him and told him not proceeding with the appointment, and hangup..

then the crazy thing happen, the person use at least 10 different phone numbers from all over the world, calling me via WhatsApp, also telegram. mostly I just press off, but 1 or 2 I pickup, the other side just keep threatening(like know your number, can find you etc... etc..) .. with those typical swearing words non-stop.. I was very pissed, shouted back and hangup again. and then calls continue coming from different number for the next 30min also. damn crazy experience. totally spoiled my mood.

lesson learn... better go to those with proper listing/shop etc. or unless refer by bro here.. those tiktoks.. especially advertising just one person.. be very careful..
They will ask you to go 7/11 and buy gold card, then they will show you pic of beautiful girls and ask you to reveal the gold card number before they let you have the address. Once you reveal the card number and they will disappear forever.
These are scammer from Taiwan. They operates at Locanto, Facebook etc.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 1
Nightzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNightzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNightzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNightzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNightzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2124 View Post

Same bro but I stopped when the person asked for number in case uncontactable as I felt it was a stupid reason..
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future

Old tactic but moved to TikTok. Thank you for sharing bro! Up u +7
Old Today, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 18
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

Scam is never ending, since tik tok is in trend, scammers are using this platform to hurt horny brothers
Old Today, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5051 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

It has evolved. Old style is cheap rates like 150 unlimited.
Now new style looks like OKT promoting gals for normal rates and students doing part time. Stay clear of tik Tok, just enjoy the photos….

One even called me on WC saying he traced me to my office address based on my account and will go to my office to expose me. I passed the phone to my boss who is also a chiongster… haha…

Some of the numbers are also managed by part time students, moonlighting as scammers, here who are quite inexperienced. You can play with them if you have time…
Old Today, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12382 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Now new style looks like OKT promoting gals for normal rates and students doing part time. Stay clear of tik Tok, just enjoy the photos….

One even called me on WC saying he traced me to my office address based on my account and will go to my office to expose me. I passed the phone to my boss who is also a chiongster… haha…

Some of the numbers are also managed by part time students, moonlighting as scammers, here who are quite inexperienced. You can play with them if you have time…
This is a nice one. Bro.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

the lady asked her Manager to called me and ask me to buy Razar gold and deposit 1000 for her safety so i transfer to his QR code
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tryout888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when its too good to be true, its definitely fake
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post

That is very good point and yet there are victims falling for that.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1