The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Goodboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation New Sophisticated Scams (NOT Wechat Scam)

Dear all Bros,

Just sharing.

Please note recently there's a new type sophisticated of scam out there. Not the Wechat kind.

-Several Bros affected already.

-Platform affected: Multiple platform affected.AFF,Tinder, Parktor, OKCupid.(Wechat too).

-Girls profile: Local,Thai,Philippines, Mix-blood, China and others.

-General description as follows:

Providing sex party/1 on 1/ others.
They did not mention any damages to make it seems (Willing parties). Starting with some introduction and etc. mentioning that the meeting place is at some hotel and etc.They then would ask you to log in to some AFF-Similar website to set up account via the link they provide via the email/message they sent to you.(Insert: Referral Links.)

After you set up a account, they will ask you to upgrade to GOLD Membership (Approx:S$30-50) for the authentication and claiming that it provides/sponsor drinks and food for the party or some security for them just in case of violent customer they encounter previously.

While having the conversation with them they would ask you for your face picture, facebook, email and other personal details/ trying to sift out other details.

Combining with phishing and extortion(threatening) to get your credit card details, email password and etc.

-Lastly- Pointers.
-Cash on Delivery.
-Do not divulge any kind of personal details.
-Take note on Phishing Scams.

"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Stay Safe.

Regards.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New Sophisticated Scams (NOT Wechat Scam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodboy93 View Post
Dear all Bros,

Just sharing.

Please note recently there's a new type sophisticated of scam out there. Not the Wechat kind.

-Several Bros affected already.

-Platform affected: Multiple platform affected.AFF,Tinder, Parktor, OKCupid.(Wechat too).

-Girls profile: Local,Thai,Philippines, Mix-blood, China and others.

-General description as follows:

Providing sex party/1 on 1/ others.
They did not mention any damages to make it seems (Willing parties). Starting with some introduction and etc. mentioning that the meeting place is at some hotel and etc.They then would ask you to log in to some AFF-Similar website to set up account via the link they provide via the email/message they sent to you.(Insert: Referral Links.)

After you set up a account, they will ask you to upgrade to GOLD Membership (Approx:S$30-50) for the authentication and claiming that it provides/sponsor drinks and food for the party or some security for them just in case of violent customer they encounter previously.

While having the conversation with them they would ask you for your face picture, facebook, email and other personal details/ trying to sift out other details.

Combining with phishing and extortion(threatening) to get your credit card details, email password and etc.

-Lastly- Pointers.
-Cash on Delivery.
-Do not divulge any kind of personal details.
-Take note on Phishing Scams.

"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Stay Safe.

Regards.
Bro, Cannot believe the scammers are starting this again. Last time, they engaged girls on a free webcam service to do this, ask you to join AFF for a fee first before meeting because their manager do not allow them to come out just like that. Need to pay booking fee 1st.

I told her I need to meet her at MRT first then using my laptop and pay booking fee to manager in front of her. Even offered COD , pay cash directly to manager then go. She says she also cannot. No need to say, this is a scam. in fact, any girl who asks for money transfer before meeting likely to be a scam.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Honestly,Their pattern more than badminton.

This time got local girls also (Probably use pictures from elsewhere and with 1 or 2 naked photo. )

That's why it is also an appeal to all bros to notify on the forum on the different scams out there, keeping updated with it. Protecting you and me and all the bros out there.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Eveready99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for warning
Old 07-06-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic

Thanks for the heads up TS
Old 07-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 08-06-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

I'll bump it once. For the benefit of all.

Please do not blacklist me please. It's just that you might be the next victim which is why I share.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
Crummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays must be careful
Old 08-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tjy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the info... Like the saying goes... If its too good to be true, it probably its not true...
Old 08-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll bump it once. For the benefit of all.

Please do not blacklist me please. It's just that you might be the next victim which is why I share.
U r a GOODBOY and thank you for alerting us. Sharing is caring.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I suppose these type of scammers are easier to catch ?

To host such a website, they need to be registered. Any brothers can share any such stories?

Also, there are similar scams on going that ask you to do simple maths/solve questions/read newspapers n earn MONEY. You need to give them your account or pay pal or so on... Sounds like scam as well.. Take note.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I suppose these type of scammers are easier to catch ?

To host such a website, they need to be registered. Any brothers can share any such stories?

Also, there are similar scams on going that ask you to do simple maths/solve questions/read newspapers n earn MONEY. You need to give them your account or pay pal or so on... Sounds like scam as well.. Take note.
bro too much scams nowadays, just remember, if you want sex services, then see the girl, done the deed, and pay.

there is no free lunch, also no free fuck in the world
Old 23-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Nitr075 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looks like they are appearing on AFF again. Search for Keisha Ventigan on FB... Really too good to be true...
Old 23-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning....dont let the small brain controls the big brainy.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you guys also been approached by some pretty girls on the Facebook too?

Like random chiobu look like half Japanese/Philippines etc add u guys???

It goes something like this. They add u first then hook you up with some chat.
After which they will say they working as party organizer, to be exact orgy swinger parties. So they will ask u want join them anot etc. One thing to note is that they will post pictures of themselves but those pictures don't seem to be in Singapore, like elsewhere.

I was been approached before. But I rejected and actually I wanting to meet only them instead of swinger parties. And they rejected on meeting alone say got manager etc cannot meet up.

Anyone encounter this before? This a scam case too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1