The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hope it will rise eventually to 7500 just like the older days.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hope it will rise eventually to 7500 just like the older days.
7800 will be even better.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 03-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

The lowest ever recorded was about 17500 Rupiah to 1 USD.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Nope, it is for all nationals . I guess the custom offical see you as a "businessman".

Business visa can be obtained from the embassy in singapore. First, you must get a company in Indonesia to sponsor you. Get a letter from Indonesia side and then take the letter to Indo Embassy in Singapore. Takes about 3 working days. Visa valid for 1 year.

Note: If you stay more than 183 days in Indoneisa, you got to pay fiscal tax also.

Alternatively, apply for smart card.
For ALL nationalities? my colleague who is a Malaysian who went with me on that day, also wear the same attire as me, did not ganna. I thought is only singaporeans ganna. He still says how come i so slow clear customs, is it do many bad things?

Furthermore his attire more handsome than me, haha
Old 03-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Senior Members,

After going through the thread, I got some clues on how to go about on my first visit to Batam. However I have the following doubts. Appreciate if any one could reply.

1) which is a better hotel - Formosa or Puri Garden?

2) Are these situated right in the centre of Nagoya?

I will be starting on Saturday by 10.50 Batam Fast ferry. Please let me know if any of you also planning at the same time.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo View Post
Dear Senior Members,

After going through the thread, I got some clues on how to go about on my first visit to Batam. However I have the following doubts. Appreciate if any one could reply.

1) which is a better hotel - Formosa or Puri Garden?

2) Are these situated right in the centre of Nagoya?

I will be starting on Saturday by 10.50 Batam Fast ferry. Please let me know if any of you also planning at the same time.

Thanks

For puri garden i m not sure, Formosa is sure a gd place, gd environment but expensive also..

As for nagoya, Formosa is within walking distance.. It is also near to all the fuck house..

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 03-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Naka,

Thanks for the replies.

Which chicken farms do you suggest that I visit to pickup a girl for ON?

Btw, if Formosa is expensive, any hotel that you suggest which is good and cheap?

Thanks.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For puri garden i m not sure, Formosa is sure a gd place, gd environment but expensive also..

As for nagoya, Formosa is within walking distance.. It is also near to all the fuck house..
There are a number of cheap hotel in the areas too. Of cos, dun expect good services.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 17
Silver5 is a glorious beacon of lightSilver5 is a glorious beacon of lightSilver5 is a glorious beacon of lightSilver5 is a glorious beacon of lightSilver5 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm actually planning for a trip to batam with my girl for like 3/2days getaway by ourselves.
Any samsters have any info on batam, just wanna find a nice comfortable place to rest our loins and enjoy 3days 2 night together?(best got bathtub)

My plan is to have fun in the day with her with outdoor activities but wasn't sure where to go.
So here i am seeking advice for help.

To all helpful samsters thanks in advance
Old 04-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver5 View Post
I'm actually planning for a trip to batam with my girl for like 3/2days getaway by ourselves.
Any samsters have any info on batam, just wanna find a nice comfortable place to rest our loins and enjoy 3days 2 night together?(best got bathtub)

My plan is to have fun in the day with her with outdoor activities but wasn't sure where to go.

If you start reading from the 1st few pages
http://thesbf.shop/interna...fo-thread.html of this thread, you'll find some non-cheong related info
Old 04-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver5 View Post

You can try
KTM resorts at skupang/
Harris at Waterfront/
Turi Beach at Nongsa/
Another resort in Nongsa called Batam View

Hope these helped.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dollmatt is Cool - loads of Potential

I just went to batam 2 weeks ago. Man the cewek quality really drop. More old hags than syt. I started hunting around 1.30 pm Indon time but still could not find a girl to my liking. Went to dynasty, queen, femina, sedona and everywhere. In the end just settled for average looking girl who i find out later cannot bbj. Haiz

Looks like have to find a new playground or someone please inform me if got new stocks or something.

Cheers
Old 06-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo View Post
Naka,

Thanks for the replies.

Which chicken farms do you suggest that I visit to pickup a girl for ON?

Btw, if Formosa is expensive, any hotel that you suggest which is good and cheap?

Thanks.
I suggest hotel Indah, fuck house got a lot to choose from, hotel indah itself, indah2,femine,queen, 82, gold bird, formosa alisan ktv,bougenvilla,dynasty88.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mumu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody gg this weekend? can i tag along?

thanks
Old 08-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I suggest hotel Indah, fuck house got a lot to choose from, hotel indah itself, indah2,femine,queen, 82, gold bird, formosa alisan ktv,bougenvilla,dynasty88.
Hahaha, you really know Batam fuck house well too....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread