The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajalz View Post
Found a maid that can meetup on weekdays..(apparently she says shes a parttimer)..But need to pay for service..50 also accept..When desperate situation comes desperate measures..Hhahh..i dont mind paying 50 though..Eventhough ive gotten for free before..
So why? You get free before? So make you up a level is it?
Old 27-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajalz View Post
Found a maid that can meetup on weekdays..(apparently she says shes a parttimer)..But need to pay for service..50 also accept..When desperate situation comes desperate measures..Hhahh..i dont mind paying 50 though..Eventhough ive gotten for free before..
Like this...
Very interesting..
Old 27-01-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Was at P. Ris Park for fishing. Saw this Chio Burmese maid, I think. She was w a Bangala, she was very touchy..keep touching the Bangala until she saw me watching n they walked further away to do their task..anyone know this maid, very fair. lucky bangala
How do you want us to know who is this maid when the pic only show the back view? Seriously ppl nowadays damn funny

Last edited by roflolmao; 28-01-2019 at 03:17 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Yesterday, manage to meet a pinay maid after 2 yrs of chatting in the North side. I was waiting at the bus stop for her to alight, first time saw her in real person, small build and wearing a 1 piece tight dress which make her small boobs protruding and leak out a small cleavage which make my little bro awake instantly. She saw me while alighting the bus coz I am the only one at the bus stop & I had told her what I was wearing...she saw me & just said Hi and start walking towards the park without waiting me...haha, she is shy type or acting shy or afraid people know her meeting a guy. Actually I was inviting her to meet at the park but there was so many morning joggers & ah gong ah ma do exercising at the park, she was worried too coz her employer often do their exercise here too so we headed for Mcdonald instead. We had a good small chat once walking to Mcd, and I ask her permission to hold her tiny hand...but she was shy & said I was naughty...haha, i didnt even get naughty yet....
Old 28-01-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yesterday, manage to meet a pinay maid after 2 yrs of chatting in the North side. I was waiting at the bus stop for her to alight, first time saw her in real person, small build and wearing a 1 piece tight dress which make her small boobs protruding and leak out a small cleavage which make my little bro awake instantly. She saw me while alighting the bus coz I am the only one at the bus stop & I had told her what I was wearing...she saw me & just said Hi and start walking towards the park without waiting me...haha, she is shy type or acting shy or afraid people know her meeting a guy. Actually I was inviting her to meet at the park but there was so many morning joggers & ah gong ah ma do exercising at the park, she was worried too coz her employer often do their exercise here too so we headed for Mcdonald instead. We had a good small chat once walking to Mcd, and I ask her permission to hold her tiny hand...but she was shy & said I was naughty...haha, i didnt even get naughty yet....
Slow n steady will win race , some r shy but in room they r hungry like wolf 😂🤣good luck bro
Old 28-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Slow n steady will win race , some r shy but in room they r hungry like wolf 😂🤣good luck bro
Yes bro, I fully agreed, pinay and indo girls are really wild in bed....and most of them are not satisfy with only 1 shot.....i needs more supplement.....hahaha

continue with my meeting yesterday, I got to know her more when we are having bkfast at Mcdonald and trying to get her relax & gain her trust more.As she needs to go to the church, I walk her to the nearest MRT station,on the way to the MRT station, i came upon a public garden with oriental fish pond, the garden is quite hidden from the public eyes with lots of plants grow, no rejection, so my palms got naughty and started to roam her soft boobs but only from outside...and I can felt she was enjoying too.....
Old 28-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes bro, I fully agreed, pinay and indo girls are really wild in bed....and most of them are not satisfy with only 1 shot.....i needs more supplement.....hahaha
Very true..! Indons love getting their nipples sucked.. usually once u gain access to their nipples they lose control already.. their eyes would just roll up and close.. heavy panting, legs give way.. better than using Spanish fly lol
Old 28-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Ya .. especially pinays
Everytime i kiss them
Before long they will push my head to their tits
Signal me to suck them
They even can cum when i lick and suck them
They are all wet .. when i touch their pussy gently
Wet and sticky
Old 28-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Lol true that too.. My pinay fb always pull my hand to go fondle her boobs when we’re kissing.. Only thing is most of them not too keen on bj.. Have to slowly train 😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Ya .. especially pinays
Everytime i kiss them
Before long they will push my head to their tits
Signal me to suck them
They even can cum when i lick and suck them
They are all wet .. when i touch their pussy gently
Wet and sticky
Old 28-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Lol true that too.. My pinay fb always pull my hand to go fondle her boobs when we’re kissing.. Only thing is most of them not too keen on bj.. Have to slowly train 😬
Huh not for me leh
All my pinays loves bj
Even suck balls
And cim too
Siok
And all willing learner too
Teach them to use dildo
One thing you must get use to it
They have western culture
The just kiss you anywhere..
I like pinays because they are..mini latinas
Small version of south americans
Spanish..latinas .. mexican gals always are sexy
Old 28-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Was at P. Ris Park for fishing. Saw this Chio Burmese maid, I think. She was w a Bangala, she was very touchy..keep touching the Bangala until she saw me watching n they walked further away to do their task..anyone know this maid, very fair. lucky bangala
you also power- this photo showing the maid back view you ask anyone know her.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Huh not for me leh
All my pinays loves bj
Even suck balls
And cim too
Siok
And all willing learner too
Teach them to use dildo
One thing you must get use to it
They have western culture
The just kiss you anywhere..
I like pinays because they are..mini latinas
Small version of south americans
Spanish..latinas .. mexican gals always are sexy
I thought you have one only? Now become many? Your words like roti prata change here change there
Old 29-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28398 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday, manage to meet a pinay maid after 2 yrs of chatting in the North side.....
Wow! You’re very patient in chatting with this girl in order to get her. She must be very pretty & worth your 2yrs of chatting with her. Can share with us some photos of this girl?

Since you’ve spent 2yrs of chatting with her, are you going to keep & bonk her for at least 2yrs or just 1 time & runaway? 🤔
Old 29-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Wow! You’re very patient in chatting with this girl in order to get her. She must be very pretty & worth your 2yrs of chatting with her. Can share with us some photos of this girl?

Since you’ve spent 2yrs of chatting with her, are you going to keep & bonk her for at least 2yrs or just 1 time & runaway? 🤔
Hahahahaha
Old 29-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Very true..! Indons love getting their nipples sucked.. usually once u gain access to their nipples they lose control already.. their eyes would just roll up and close.. heavy panting, legs give way.. better than using Spanish fly lol
Yes, they love to be sucked on their nipples, i can see them enjoying and moan softly, they will tilted their head up and ask for more....they are really wild & good in bed....enjoy every seconds with them, in fact I just took half a day off yesterday with my indon fb as she is having interview with her new employer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1