The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgguy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
How old is the WL? You said you are poor they also don't believe.To them living in singapore how poor can you be! Like what our brother here said, when you want to try, "always think maybe she is a different WL". But 99% she is just the same, when got better 1. They will say sorry, i love you no more. Let those brothers here do the testing, if she cannot resist the temptation. Even married already, she still cheats on you.
she is 22. does age make a difference?

yea will she expect me to bring anything if i go to visit her? and if i do, she will think i am not poor after all.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgguy007 View Post
hi all

i would like to get some advice here and appreciate any response.

i knew this viet wl in geylang and we did what not. she has flown back but we still chat regularly.

she knows that i am servicing some debt, says she can't help but will be my listening ear. (she was angry when she felt i think she likes me for money). she says she misses me, loves me, and wants me to visit her soon. she should know i will go there empty handed.

when i ask her why work here, her reply was if not to provide and care for her parents and sisters, she would never have come.

but i feel that she's a good girl and willing to give the relationship a try.

i read the forum stories, disheartened 99.9% of the wl cannot be trusted.

how will i know if this she truly loves me?

thanks
From your description, i feel this Viet WL you know is still quite young. Not that i always think young WL are not worth the effort, but their thinking is still immature and always make hasty decisions that they will regret later in life. Its the same as majority of singaporeans who marry young will divorce when they reach 25 years old. More mature WL that have been thru more will start to appreciate a stable lifestyle when they settle down. When i say mature, i mean around 27 to 30 years old, their thinking change and is more stable. Everyone knows how stressful it is in Singapore, if your young spouse wants to move out, can you afford a resale flat? Think of the COV and 5% cash, which can come up to nearly 50k for a 3 room flat in some areas. Get a BTO? She is not PR , plus no kid, so cannot apply. For a more mature lady, she will understand your situation and stick with you. but for a younger gal, she may just leave you for some greener pastures.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
...if your young spouse wants to move out, can you afford a resale flat? ... She is not PR , plus no kid... For a more mature lady, she will understand your situation and stick with you. but for a younger gal, she may just leave you for some greener pastures.
thanks SingViet for reply,

she's 22 (i did not verify passport) so considered young. i won't want someone to regret marrying me. it will not be fair to her. what did you mean that she will want to move out?

now that you have brought up PR, i think having to bring her over here will also be a problem. what if ica know she is/was a wl. then we may have not be able to live together.

by the way, do viet gals have baby first before marriage, or marry first then have baby?
Old 06-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yea will she expect me to bring anything if i go to visit her? and if i do, she will think i am not poor after all.
Like what Bro SV, had said. Is ok to lam tinh and fling with her but not to maker as a girlfriend. She is not ready to commit, right now in her mind is keep on making money that the priority and provide the family with all their needs and wants.22 years old is still young would like to earn as much as possible. I can assure you high chance she will cheat on you even if she is your girlfriend. Want to listen or not upto you, i been throught it and i will say your mind is already settled.Maybe she will be the "different WL". If you want to visit her, don't bring anything. Just go with empty hand, you can bring her go eat and do some cheap shopping if you want let her think you are poor, why must show that you are rich?
Old 06-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

:
Quote:

she's 22 (i did not verify passport) so considered young. i won't want someone to regret marrying me. it will not be fair to her. what did you mean that she will want to move out?

now that you have brought up PR, i think having to bring her over here will also be a problem. what if ica know she is/was a wl. then we may have not be able to live together.

by the way, do viet gals have baby first before marriage, or marry first then have baby?
You try to have babies before marriage and you will face damm a lot of problems when you apply for the kids to be Singaporean. If don't believe, you can try
Old 06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes KangTuo, i will give it a try, just a bit hesistant right now
just do it...
Old 06-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
:

You try to have babies before marriage and you will face damm a lot of problems when you apply for the kids to be Singaporean. If don't believe, you can try
thanks i will heed your advice
Old 07-10-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

she is too young. once she reach 26,27 and starts to regret, your life will be hell.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
paktam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I would like some of ur advice on a problem that i have with my vietnamese wife.
We have been married for 1 1/2 years. We are currently staying at my parent's house as unable to apply BTO due to my wife haven't get her pr yet.
The problem is i seldom get to see my wife at home throughout our marriage. She will only come home ard once or twice a mth. When i asked her where she staying,she just says at her friend's house. What should i do?
Old 07-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paktam View Post
Hi guys,
I would like some of ur advice on a problem that i have with my vietnamese wife.
We have been married for 1 1/2 years. We are currently staying at my parent's house as unable to apply BTO due to my wife haven't get her pr yet.
The problem is i seldom get to see my wife at home throughout our marriage. She will only come home ard once or twice a mth. When i asked her where she staying,she just says at her friend's house. What should i do?
Why not resales flat?

Bro, my guts tells me she probably having affairs outside.

Or probably in bed with someone else jus as you send out this post.

Most prob after a few more months or a year or so, she will disappear and probably building house for her family with e monies she earned with your assistance.

Did you not do anything to find out what she has been doing outside for 1.5yrs?

P.S
Sorry for being harsh but jus find this purely naive
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
paktam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's currently ojt at nail pedicure centre. She's currently on ltvp. I'm not able to buy resale flat due to the cost is too much. I've asked my wife b4 why she never stays at home. Her reply was she's bored at home as there's no one to talk to. For me,i feel very sad as it seems that i'm married but with no wife around.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paktam View Post
She's currently ojt at nail pedicure centre. She's currently on ltvp. I'm not able to buy resale flat due to the cost is too much. I've asked my wife b4 why she never stays at home. Her reply was she's bored at home as there's no one to talk to. For me,i feel very sad as it seems that i'm married but with no wife around.
i can understand staying home is bored.. but does she really love you ? does your job need to be 12hrs or more without coming home that why your wife feel bored ? if it not... to what i feel she is making an excuses.... and did you go see where she stay or who she stay with ?

or she married you becos she know she can work here earning higher currency

Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just curious... may I ask how old r U ?

since she is still 22 you may wanna wait a few more years then consider marry her... during this period both of you can understand each other more.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
i can understand staying home is bored.. but does she really love you ? does your job need to be 12hrs or more without coming home that why your wife feel bored ? if it not... to what i feel she is making an excuses.... and did you go see where she stay or who she stay with ?

or she married you becos she know she can work here earning higher currency
dun be duped by this guy...he is not telling us much...he just want to create a case for us to tell him what to do...reading his story knew that he was hiding the main motives...or he just want to make up story...I will not bother with such a guy...I am not surprised his was marriage of convenience...which is criminal offence..where got such things that after married bx dun stay at home...live outside with friends...anyone had such experiences...

the above is just my opinion...not to hurt anybody...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun be duped by this guy...he is not telling us much...he just want to create a case for us to tell him what to do...reading his story knew that he was hiding the main motives...or he just want to make up story...I will not bother with such a guy...I am not surprised his was marriage of convenience...which is criminal offence..where got such things that after married bx dun stay at home...live outside with friends...anyone had such experiences...

the above is just my opinion...not to hurt anybody...
ok YES SIR o7

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1