The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Delvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

For all An er supporter, she's back!😁
Old 06-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ladylucelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not speak for the local prodommes and I do not wish to misrepresent them in any way. Iphone1s , I do not see the need for your fustration. I am sure if you really look. You can find a local sex provider who might indulge in your sensual or sexual fetish. In fact, if you look everywhere else in sbf.. its all sex related. Maybe you are just looking at the wrong place. Furthermore... its unsafe for both if you are talking about licking pussies. Those who have such fetish risk contracting STIs. http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/arti...ex-wise-choice . And I am certainly not taking such risks. But if you enjoy eating the different colors discharge from the pussies.. well.. go ahead and try those visiting sexual prodommes that provides such services.

Iphone1s also probably misread or misunderstood some of the responses to your fustrations too.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delvin View Post
For all An er supporter, she's back!😁
How to contact her? Her links no longer available already
Old 07-04-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a fantastic session with Queen Fire when she was in Singapore and must say i have finally found the Queen which i truly want to serve. Prior to the session i had applied to be her full toilet slave and was pleasantly suprise when she mentioned that she would love to shit into my mouth and force me to eat all her shit. She had threatened to use a ball shocker on me if i do not eat all her shit. That enough was send chills down my spine as my last two attempts to flush had failed.

Meet my Queen at about 130pm that afternoon and once i laid eyes on my gprgeous Queen i knew i had to eat all her shit. Adding to that Queen Fire was very commanding and will make you feel like a loser, she verbally abused me and threatened to torture me if i failed in my task and said if i fail i will never get a chance to eat her shit again. As she has many slaves who are dying to eat her shit i knew i had to somehow please my Queen.

For the first half hour of session....my Queen made me beg to eat her shit, used my as a spitton and made me worship her gorgeous feet, she also tested the ball shocker on my (level 60), which i had to confess was well within my pain tolerance (sorry Queen Fire) hence not really a deterrant to me. I must have impressed my Queen as she said she will make me her KUBETA (toilet) in Singapore. From here onwards i knew i had to serve her well. Point of no return.

My Queen, then drag me the toilet and sat on my face, and gave me a golden shower (not my favorites, but i am her KUBETA what can ido?), she forced me to consume all her golden shower and worn me not to touch her pussy. After pissing into my face, she turn around sat right on my face and ask me to lick her lovely ass .... the feeling was so heavenly livking my Queens asshole. My cock is so hard thinking about it now that i feel like masturbating. I was made to lick deep into her beautiful ass tasty asshole.....

... suddenly my Queen warned me that she will be realeasing soon and soft shit came out slowy from my Quern, she warned me to keep everything in my mouth and chew the shit and only swallow at her command...her shit tasted awful and i wanted to choke but i am her KUBETA and ask to punished so i took my punishment. Not sure how much i ate but was abit thankful when my ordeal ended....having said that Queen Fire says that she shits more in the morning hence i will definitely want to serve her in the morning.

As i was a good KUBETA, my Queen allowed me to jerkoff. I was in seventh heaven jerking off in front of my Queen with shit still in my mouth. When i was about to cum, Queen Fire suddenly stopped me from masturbating and gave me a ruined orgasm, felt terrible - Queen Fire if you are reading this next time if i perform well can i masturbate into your ass with unwiped shit and lick my sperm from your shit stained ass.

Overall a superb session, maybe it is the good chemistry i had with Queen Fire but i can wait to serve her again when she comes in May and would highly recommend bros to serve her at least once. but careful what you ask for as she has ahighly perverted mind and will push you to your limit.

A bit long and thks fir reading my report....too horny just from writing this and i need to go jerkoff now
Old 07-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Airah after quite some time.. One of the few mistresses who can truly make me cum. I totally dig her dirty talk
Old 07-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i am going to hangzhou and shanghai this weekend , any recommendation
Old 07-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Had a session with Airah after quite some time.. One of the few mistresses who can truly make me cum. I totally dig her dirty talk
I also served her two times last month . Ya she do things to you and talk dirty during the session . She uses the fucking machine on me and boy she really knows how to use it . Don't know if she is still here or not now . She fist me deep and twist and turn her hand in me . I press my hand on my belly and she press outwards and meet my hand and both hands move around . Hers inside me and mine outside , very erotic . Then she give me some poppers and had a few anal orgasm over and over again till I almost pass out . Really nice session .

Btw, anyone has any news of Sayako? I am still waiting for her return but seems no news from her . Don't even know where is she. Hope she is ok .
Old 08-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Had a fantastic session with Queen Fire when she was in Singapore and must say i have finally found the Queen which i truly want to serve. Prior to the session i had applied to be her full toilet slave and was pleasantly suprise when she mentioned that she would love to shit into my mouth and force me to eat all her shit. She had threatened to use a ball shocker on me if i do not eat all her shit. That enough was send chills down my spine as my last two attempts to flush had failed.

Meet my Queen at about 130pm that afternoon and once i laid eyes on my gprgeous Queen i knew i had to eat all her shit. Adding to that Queen Fire was very commanding and will make you feel like a loser, she verbally abused me and threatened to torture me if i failed in my task and said if i fail i will never get a chance to eat her shit again. As she has many slaves who are dying to eat her shit i knew i had to somehow please my Queen.

For the first half hour of session....my Queen made me beg to eat her shit, used my as a spitton and made me worship her gorgeous feet, she also tested the ball shocker on my (level 60), which i had to confess was well within my pain tolerance (sorry Queen Fire) hence not really a deterrant to me. I must have impressed my Queen as she said she will make me her KUBETA (toilet) in Singapore. From here onwards i knew i had to serve her well. Point of no return.

My Queen, then drag me the toilet and sat on my face, and gave me a golden shower (not my favorites, but i am her KUBETA what can ido?), she forced me to consume all her golden shower and worn me not to touch her pussy. After pissing into my face, she turn around sat right on my face and ask me to lick her lovely ass .... the feeling was so heavenly livking my Queens asshole. My cock is so hard thinking about it now that i feel like masturbating. I was made to lick deep into her beautiful ass tasty asshole.....

... suddenly my Queen warned me that she will be realeasing soon and soft shit came out slowy from my Quern, she warned me to keep everything in my mouth and chew the shit and only swallow at her command...her shit tasted awful and i wanted to choke but i am her KUBETA and ask to punished so i took my punishment. Not sure how much i ate but was abit thankful when my ordeal ended....having said that Queen Fire says that she shits more in the morning hence i will definitely want to serve her in the morning.

As i was a good KUBETA, my Queen allowed me to jerkoff. I was in seventh heaven jerking off in front of my Queen with shit still in my mouth. When i was about to cum, Queen Fire suddenly stopped me from masturbating and gave me a ruined orgasm, felt terrible - Queen Fire if you are reading this next time if i perform well can i masturbate into your ass with unwiped shit and lick my sperm from your shit stained ass.

Overall a superb session, maybe it is the good chemistry i had with Queen Fire but i can wait to serve her again when she comes in May and would highly recommend bros to serve her at least once. but careful what you ask for as she has ahighly perverted mind and will push you to your limit.

A bit long and thks fir reading my report....too horny just from writing this and i need to go jerkoff now
Indeed, she's very skilled .....I had a good time sessioning with her some time back
Old 09-04-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Any recommendation for tease and denial blue ball to ruin orsgasm by abandoning then feed your own cum and post cum torture?
Old 10-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received 2 messages from An Er. First was someone claiming to be her friend saying she will be back for a few days in Singapore. Second message seemed to be from her saying shes back.

Sounds a bit fishy though. She disappeared abruptly without any warning. Plus why does her friend have to message for her? I feel like could be AV trying to get some quick scores maybe.

Anyone can confirm that it is actually her?
Old 10-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
spotted new prc option:

https://da3377.wordpress.com/angela/

asking $150/hr.
Bros, pls give her a miss. A waste of money and time
Went for a massage and at the same time trying to find out more about her SM service. Turns out she massaged me for 20 mins and that's it, she asked me to turn around for a HJ

If her attitude is so bad for a normal massage service, chances are her SM service is likewise.

And she had a complete 'can't be bothered' attitude. Asked her what kind of uniforms she had, and when I politely asked her if she was willing to change into one of those (with only 30 mins elapsed), and she requested for an extra $50.

The only viable PRC option currently is An-er.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojacker View Post
Received 2 messages from An Er. First was someone claiming to be her friend saying she will be back for a few days in Singapore. Second message seemed to be from her saying shes back.

Sounds a bit fishy though. She disappeared abruptly without any warning. Plus why does her friend have to message for her? I feel like could be AV trying to get some quick scores maybe.

Anyone can confirm that it is actually her?
Of course its her, she never left.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnjohn95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phitenz View Post
Of course its her, she never left.
Bro can share her contact ? Last time she told me she won't be back for sg already Sia .
Old 10-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjohn95 View Post
Bro can share her contact ? Last time she told me she won't be back for sg already Sia .
go to 丝袜宝贝 website
Just put up today

cannot seem to paste the website

Last edited by Phitenz; 10-04-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phitenz View Post
go to 丝袜宝贝 website
Just put up today

cannot seem to paste the website
www.4 w b b .com/?product-359.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1