The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 12-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro copymark, thanks for that information. Let me contact her and see if I can work something out. In the meantime, Mistress Minky new dominatrix-in-training still has not gotten her boots so I guess I have to wait patiently.
Old 13-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro dell_lee_2003, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points. Wonder if she has boots though...
She might not have a boot bro. But she has a high heel that can torture you. Ha ha.
Old 13-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Hi bro dell,

i am also a footy guy, dun mind sharing what she did to u ? haha
She has some experience on footy thingy. So just tell her what you want but nt so hard core one. Light domination. Her feet is rated in the best side. Good one and soft. She did to me foot gagging. Continuous slapping. Also she sit on the chair and I am licking her feet and solelikeEgyptmistress and slave type. I really enjoy and I will always rtf her forever. Ha ha.
Old 13-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
She has some experience on footy thingy. So just tell her what you want but nt so hard core one. Light domination. Her feet is rated in the best side. Good one and soft. She did to me foot gagging. Continuous slapping. Also she sit on the chair and I am licking her feet and solelikeEgyptmistress and slave type. I really enjoy and I will always rtf her forever. Ha ha.
bro, she don't really like it but just being professional since you request. Pls do not anyhow give ctc. 10Q

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 13-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

someone mentioned Queenie (aka Wu Ze Tian) is back.

anyone tried her yet since she is back

i understand she is one of the few dominas that provide both BDSM and FJ.

any feedback on her ?
Old 13-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Hi guys.

As I'm very unfamiliar to this, can I ask smth?
Is there any girl slave looking for a dominant male?

Thanks.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, she told u that after u try her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
bro, she don't really like it but just being professional since you request. Pls do not anyhow give ctc. 10Q
Old 14-07-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
bro dell has been around amd to the best of my instincts he can be trusted......think it is not right ot second guess someone who is being genuine unless you have concrete evidence
Old 14-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
She might not have a boot bro. But she has a high heel that can torture you. Ha ha.
Bro dell_lee_2003, thanks for telling me. I need the lady to be wearing boots so I will give her a miss.
Old 14-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was supposed to have a forced bi session yesterday evening with mistress minky.
Arrived early and she had me kneeling at her doorstep with my tribute in my hands.
As there were occupants living next door, I was terrified that someone might see but didn't dare to disobey mistress minky's command.
After a long wait on my knees which seemed like eternity , mistress finally opened and allowed me to
Enter. Was brought to the dungeon an saw a slave there being whipped and caned with lotsa markings . Mistress told me to strip naked and go to the toilet and kneel and wait.
Finally mistress came in and used the water to hose me down. The jet from the showerhead was really powerful and she washed and sprayed me and even my poor balls.
Next I was left to drip o dry. Waiting for my fate. Mistress kept commenting on what a small cock I had.
Soon I was allowed to massage mistress feet and she told me that he other slave had cancelled and we were not going to have a forced bi session spni spend 10 mins massaging her feet before she returned me the tribute and told me to get dressed, while still mocking my small penis.
Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me?
Old 14-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Arrived early and she had me kneeling at her doorstep with my tribute in my hands.
As there were occupants living next door, I was terrified that someone might see but didn't dare to disobey mistress minky's command.
After a long wait on my knees which seemed like eternity , mistress finally opened and allowed me to
Enter. Was brought to the dungeon an saw a slave there being whipped and caned with lotsa markings . Mistress told me to strip naked and go to the toilet and kneel and wait.
Finally mistress came in and used the water to hose me down. The jet from the showerhead was really powerful and she washed and sprayed me and even my poor balls.
Next I was left to drip o dry. Waiting for my fate. Mistress kept commenting on what a small cock I had.
Soon I was allowed to massage mistress feet and she told me that he other slave had cancelled and we were not going to have a forced bi session spni spend 10 mins massaging her feet before she returned me the tribute and told me to get dressed, while still mocking my small penis.
Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me?
Bro.. wat u wanna do in the bi session?
Old 14-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

so you didn't have the session in the end as she returned you the tribute?

what are you looking for in the forced bi session.....

heard mistress minky is good and professional

Quote:
Old 14-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
bluebilly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 15-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well forced bi is like as the name suggest forced bi lo. I am thinking of being forced o suck each other cocks.
And of cos also go othe stuffs la like typical session with a mistress
Old 15-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well forced bi is like as the name suggest forced bi lo. I am thinking of being forced o suck each other cocks.
And of cos also go othe stuffs la like typical session with a mistress

So that means both slaves suck each other's cock, and for mistress's pleasure? Any slave get to have sex with the mistress?

Is Mistress Minky open to this, since you mentioned that the session was cancelled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1