The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
China will need u Mr Mao to hold hand go.....555
555 welcome all comrades cum China.
I'll give a traditional commie welcome ceremony at airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Waaaa market damn bad now... u drop from USD 1000 to 500 now!! I ask more to pm u n ssupport u la...
Can PM me your Ladyboys stable statistics?
Post-op only.
I not so hardcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ah hia, 1000 USD includes pick up from airport, while 500 is ger contacts.
Ehhh guys don't too much hor!
Old 27-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
China will need u Mr Mao to hold hand go.....555
Wow bro you still can wake up so early... Ytd go back knock out till now 555 I need some holding hand at PP from you leh
Old 27-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Wow bro you still can wake up so early... Ytd go back knock out till now 555 I need some holding hand at PP from you leh
555..kns...dont anyhow advertise....i just a stealth motorsai rider...55555
Old 27-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone, I am new here. Drop by to say hi. wish to know more friends of same interest here. I am going to BKK alone 18th next Jan. Anyone will be there?
Old 27-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently received a few pm asking me for pussy contacts.... To clarify, I am not an OKT in BKK. Some even mentioned lazy or tired to go out of the hotel, damn human being....

Unfortunately, I am not an OKT but if u still insist on me helping u, please transfer USD500 to my account. I can pass u the contact but USD500 does not include lady.

This is BKK, finding a police station is more difficult than finding a whore place. If u are lazy but rich, u will get laid. If u hardworking, u will get a good laid but if u are lazy and unwilling to spend, then stay in hotel room and watch "Discovery".
Hahaha... agreed...
Old 27-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smellybelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone wanna go agg bar tonight? Pm me your whatsapp number, line id or wechat id and we link up
Old 27-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
555..kns...dont anyhow advertise....i just a stealth motorsai rider...55555
555 stealth motorsai rider good lah!

No need take queue no to pick up passengers.
Old 27-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Comrades must go China or Vietnam find.
Cannot anyhow use the term comrades 同志 can also mean that thing lo some more ask to hold hand leh
Old 28-12-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Comrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
cannot anyhow use the term comrades 同志 can also mean that thing lo some more ask to hold hand leh
5555555!
Old 28-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
boycloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from a sexstifying trip in bkk, went to both nana & soi cowboy but eventually settled for nana. I heard that you have to go early in order to have a higher possibility of getting the chio ones if not others will dabao them back first so by 10pm i'm alrdy there & eventually settled on this place called "suckers"
Initially just wanted go in see see look look but the moment i step in "wah" i look around and all the chio syt was seated around with some dancing on the podium. At that moment i think to myself "hoseh liao, just stay here liao" so me & my buddy stayed on & we actually took quite abit of time to choose cos all also chio, cnt even decide which one we want hahaha. Eventually my buddy got himself a sg lian-ish looking girl while i got myself a cuter one thats only 22 this year keke
We chit chat & talk cock abit then idw waste anymore time just straight away barfine her & bring her up.
Until now her smell still lingers fresh in my mind... Her hair is so fucking soft, skin damn damn smooth.. I was like sucking & nibbling every part of her throughout, pussy also odourless one. Its like if u think you have good or even great bonks here in sg you need to re-think again hahaha.
Once inside the room we both started stripping down & she looked at me and just giggled, after that we went inside for a shower tgt. Showering was quite sop nothing new or fancy but once we got out thats where the true action begins keke.
At the start we both sat by the edge of the bed & i started pulling her close to me & gave her a few light pecks but as i came into contact w her bare back i was like wtf this is toufu smooth. It was so fucking silky smooth that i couldnt resist stroking it & grabbed her to french her sweet mouth, moreover the perfume that she had on her was so fragrant & alluring that my cock was rly at the hardest it could have been...
Fast forward, we were soon lying on the bed and she climbed on top of me and rocking up & down on my shaft, after awhile i made her give me a bj & instead of lifting her hair up i just let it flowed down cos i absolutely love the softness of her hair coming in contact with my skin while she sucks my cock hungrily
After that we went for missionary & i went into this mad frenzy pump that i nvr did before while at the same time fondling, grabbing, carressing & squeezing her boobs then i checked my time and realised shit not much time left so finally for the last act i flipped her up onto doggy position then thrust deeply into her with whatever remaining energy i have and released all my load into her... rly is sibei shiok sia until the cd almost slipped out cos too much cum liao hahaha
And all the while she was so accomodating & being just the little girl that was willing for a good fuck. When i was finally done she was like saying so tired but fun cos seldom customers used up almost the entire hr that they have haha. Dont know if what she's saying is real or fake but who cares? It did managed to stroke my ego and made me a happier man & thats all it matters right? hahaha. Plus we even took a selfie together at the end before leaving lolllll.
If i rly had to give a fr rating, it would be something like this.

Looks 9.5/10
Boobs B cup 8/10
Body 8.5/10
Bbbj 8/10
Massage: Nil
GFE 8.5/10
FJ 9/10
RTF Hell fucking yes

Only regret or upsetting point was that the culture was either 1 shot or 1 hour max & i chose to make full use of the very limited time i was given because i didnt had enough money to bao her for long time which means the entire night she'll be mine This is one mistake i'm not gonna repeat when i visit bkk the next time
I really hope that okts in sbf & $$$$$ could take some tips and also source for all these young and pretty syts to bring to our shores. I think bros here including myself will all be very very happy hahaha
Old 29-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiddkidd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo went to suckers.. Like u recommended.. It's a ladyboy place.. Hope u didn't get suckered..
Old 29-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

wat the dmg bro?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 29-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddkidd View Post
Yo went to suckers.. Like u recommended.. It's a ladyboy place.. Hope u didn't get suckered..
It is not a pure LB place. Majority is still pure straight ladies. I am a regular drinker there.
Old 29-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is not a pure LB place. Majority is still pure straight ladies. I am a regular drinker there.
I like, I like... plz bring me there next time OK?
Old 29-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Excuse me hor fake or watered down Whisky is all over Thailand.
Yeah i know, not only alot of fake whisky but many phoney friends in the night scene too.

That's the funny part, many Singaporeans always asked to join others and in the end kanna scam.

How hard is it to go whoring?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1