The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Story: Memories

It was coming to 30 years since this relationship ended, but it still lingered in my mind like the taste of sweet wine, so I came to the conclusion that I should write it down somehow and share it before I forgot most of the details.

After reading a lot of other submissions in this forum, I was wondering exactly how to write it so that it could get to the point sufficiently fast but also share the feelings I had and how unique and precious the memories were.

After a few iterations, I decided to draft it in the format of jumping to specific events that happened without building up too much of the context and directly sharing what I perceived of the situation and the likely inner thought processes of both me and her. I would also follow up with some notes that I feel like expressing but is not essential to the story. Real or fiction, it would probably need a little suspension of belief by any readers to believe what I wrote but to me, I am writing exactly what happened and so here it goes.

I started dating Joyce around a years after I graduated. Was working in the IT industry for a small American start-up in Singapore. She was a friend of a friend from university, short around 1.43m tall with freckles and child-like features and mannerism. She was barely average in term of looks but her hidden long d-cups became a distinct positive point when I got to know her better. Yes, they were long d-cups. Never expected such a body to exist for someone who gives the impression of a 14-year-old teenager. While there are many who are round and full, there is Joyce who is long and pointy. I will describe more about her after my first event as I often take too long with that causing the story to become draggy.

I digressed.

Joyce was quite an enigma to me during the time of our relationship. To summarize it, she liked me a lot for some reason, was very willing to try out whatever that was suggested and genuinely enjoyed the outcomes of things that occur during our time together. There are reasons why this was the case which I eventually figured out, but I will share them as the stories progress.

We started being physically intimate since the beginning of our relationship, which was uncommon as it was the mid-1990s before the millennium ended. Honestly, I didn’t know what to expect most of the time which often results in me pushing the limits and getting pleasantly surprised thereafter.

1. A Promise

The first event I wanted to share happened around 2 months into our relationship. It was on a Saturday and during those days, we were still going into office to work in the morning.

My bosses rented a meeting room in Peninsula Shopping Centre as my main working area. The building itself was generally a ghost town on Saturday and Sunday afternoons especially on the 3rd floor where most of the human traffic was on the ground floor, assuming the mini food store near the escalators decided to stay open later than normal. The room itself was part of the premise of another company run by Richard, an associate of the bosses who was in his late 40s, doing textile distribution. He was a divorcee with no heir, and you would mistake him as Colonel Sanders if his hair and beard was totally white along with his charismatic demeanour. How did I know? There was literally an occasion then the ex-wife came to the office and asked me if I have saw him. She mentioned something that was equivalent to accusing him of fooling around, but I couldn’t be bothered to indulge her in that conversation.

Truth of the matter, I seldom saw Richard in the office as he seemed to be in the process of closing the business at that time, which was fine by me since I got to enjoy the amply space and privacy. My room had a 2-seat sofa and a small rectangular meeting table which I often used to do my engineering work. It was surround by curtains as the “walls” were glass panels typically seen in shopping centres with a single wooden door and partitioned with panels of wood and glass.

On that particular Saturday, I had done my morning hours and decided to head out for lunch. I was supposed to meet Joyce much later in the day and told her that I would likely be heading back to do more work before meeting up as I didn’t have any plans. The funny thing was that I got a sms just before I headed out from her, asking if I was going for lunch which I answered with a simple yes.

I didn’t think too much about it and came back from lunch like 2 hours later, longer than usual. The first thing I noticed was the main door being unlocked and a paper bag on the floor nearby that wasn’t there before. It made me wonder if Richard was around, but the lights were off, and no one was in the main area. I investigated the bag and saw there were clothes in it. When I examine them further, they looked like the ones that Joyce normally worn. Eventually, I found her lingerie, wallet and Nokia phone as well.

This got me excited and despite not seeing her anywhere, I decided to stay quiet.

I walked slowly to my room and peeked through the glass panel. There on the sofa was a “mass” covered in a layer of batik cloth, which I recognised as a leftover cloth sample used by the Richard’s business. I could barely make out Joyce’s head sticking out from one end, and it looked like something was covering her eyes.

Am I dreaming? Was this an invitation?

My imaginations started running wild, but I steadied myself and slowly pushed over the door. Her sandals were just beside the sofa. At a closer distance I could see that she was lying in this enticing position where her arms seemed to be tucked behind her, her body leaning to the left facing upwards and knees spread apart. One knee was pointing upwards while the other which was barely exposed from the batik pointed out to the front of the sofa. Her ankles seemed to cross over each other while her toes were pointing towards the door and her head was lying on the arm rest with a makeshift blindfold over her eyes. With each breath her chest rose and fall while her breasts repeatedly sway from the centre to the side and back, with noticeable protrusions suggesting a pair of bare nipples moving underneath.

By pure coincidence, her right knee shifted as I entered, causing the cloth to slide down, revealing a nice white valley, welcoming me to a dense bushy jungle. It also exposed her tied ankles that was positioned in a cross-seating manner, along with her tied wrists behind her back.

I nearly fainted as I feel my blood raced to a specific location within seconds. However, Joyce showed no reaction at all, and looked like she had fallen asleep. I had no idea how long she had lay there but it was pretty amazing how she managed to prepare herself like that. I had a good idea why she did it which I will share in a separate story and how she did it after I conclude this one.

My inner creep kicked in and I slowly walked to her and pull up a chair beside the sofa. Instinctively, I tugged at the cover slowly, enjoying every moment of the sensory overload as more and more of her porcelain body became revealed to me for the first time. Instantly I noticed the eraser looking nips that were chocolate brown in colour. Longer than anyone that I had seen in pictures, they seemed to edge me on to flick them with my index finger. When I leaned in to look at them closer, I smelled a fragrance from her body. Faint and pleasant, the only thought that ran through my mind was, “Oh god, why didn’t I own a camera?”

As I traversed down her body, her smell became more distinct. I could see a glister of moisture from her cavern, and I leaned in to take a taste. It wasn’t long before the stimulation caused a stir and moan. The following lines from her became immortalised to me. “Do you like what you see?”

I didn’t response as my tongue was done exploring her depths, and I had began to suck hard on her protruding water tap. My right hand naturally went up and due to her unique body shape, I was able to hold the ends of her breasts in between my thumb and index finger and between my fourth and middle finger. My right became to work on her ample bosoms, like a baker pressing on soft dough endlessly, eliciting escalating responses from her. The sensation on my right palm was amazing.

I lifted my head eventually and my left hand reached in, putting my thumb effortlessly into her pussy and pressing my middle finger in between her butt cheeks around her backdoor. It elicited another moan and a cry of “it feels so good”. I try to vibrate my left ever so slightly with an in-and out motion as my right hand shifted up to her lips, encircling it, until she parted them, and my index and middle crept in. She sucked on them hard as I caressed the surface of her tongue, and her juices began to leak down on my left hand.

I can feel the tension building in her body, but somehow a strong desire came over me. The promise she made a few days prior reminded me to make my “toy” feel like the subdued animal that she wanted to be. I withdrew my hands and the expression on her face was red with a mixture of anticipation and anxiety. The binds on her wrist and ankles were separated. My first impulse was to turn her to her sides and pull her ankles up behind her. Then I tied them together with her wrists using whatever loose materials left over from the binds. Then I lifted her off the sofa with my right arms around her shoulders and my left on her shins under her bended knee and proceed to bring her out to the main area. Whether she was scared, aroused or surprised, I didn’t notice but she began to ask me what I was doing which I purposely didn’t reply.

Then I laid her on one of the tables outside and picked up the paper bag she left there. I took out her panties and proceed to bring it to her lips. She would faintly feel what it was but before she could response, I grabbed her right tit which cause a surprised gasp, allowing me to feed in a large portion of the material. After a further flick of her nips and her mouth was fully gagged.

If anyone wanted to know, I didn’t really force it into her, there was no bruise or choking of any sort. In fact, I was pretty certain she wanted it since it went in so easily and because of something else that happened a few minutes later.

I took a moment to examine her. There were droplets of her juice on the table, her pussy was fully engorged, and the nips had become eraser hard.

I cradled her in my arms again and proceed to walk to the door, it triggered the first moments of her “resistance”. A lot of muffled words and visible twisting and turning of her body. Obviously, I didn’t stop walking and used my right hand to open the main door.

I walked out, observed nobody in the vicinity, turned to the left and enter the stairwell that was conveniently located next to my unit. The illuminations were dim as I walked up the stairs that lead to the boarded-up exit to the rooftop. Not all buildings have bright florescent lights at that time, especially in the stairwells. Once at the top, I turned and sat on the steps and lay Joyce over my lap and rest her head over the right of my chest. There was enough lax in the binds, so I deliberately spread her knees again before I took off her blindfolds. The moment of truth was then.

Her eyes were a little red & teary, but there was also a visible look of lust in them. She was still moving as if she was trying to resist me “opening” her up. I finally spoke. “You are so sexy dear.” She didn’t stop, and neither did I. My right hand moved in, lifted her right tits and I sucked hard on that eraser, one of her supposed weak spots. My left reached down again and in the same fashion, stuck in my thumb while I prodded her back door in a more aggressive manner.

The fact that I am exposing and dominating her like this in a public stairwell is causing my own excitement to be bursting from the seams.

This ridiculous sense of control, power and semi-abasement is intoxicating. The partial knowledge that she was enjoying it while being fearful of it as well is akin to bloodlust. The acknowledgment by my senses that a nubile young body is both willingly and unwillingly laying itself vulnerable in the hands of an average Joe who is invading all its private places out in the open as reality is devastating. The devastation being a result of the instant realisation that I could never reproduce this scenario or re-experience it again, was already carving a bleeding, addictive void in my heart.

Her eyes begin to focus on my hands more than my face, her muffles changed to audible moans and within moments, she came. Her body seized up and relaxed, she started to breath heavily and the juices exploded. My watch was kind of ruined, but I finally realised almost 30 minutes had passed and my own burning desires had yet to be quenched.

Balancing her on my right thigh, I proceed to undress my berms. I find this extremely memorable as under normal circumstances, it would be an impossible task to accomplish, but due to Joyce’s size and the position she was in, she felt more like a fleshy plush doll than a person to me. Perhaps my lust then also gave me exceptional strength and agility.

My right arm has shifted around her waist below her chest to hold her in place while I go about removing my bottoms along with the binds on her ankles. I noticed that she has recovered and was silently observing my actions. I place her feet down in front of me and naturally she began leaning forward with her long tits hanging freely and pointing to the floor. I spread my legs wide, hoping to get a good angle and then another surprising thing happened. Joyce’s tied hands reach out to my member and was helping to guide it to her nicely lubricated passage.

Getting the hint, I quickly adjusted myself, held her waist with left hand as well and lean slightly backward to allow maximum penetration. And then the waterworks started. Minutes of non-stop humping with the perfect visuals on her plump round booties and her long swaying tits. Occasionally, I would lean forward and reach out with my right hand to cup her tits and squeeze their ends. The audio was fantastic as well when the moans break through the gag with each thrust before I feel the tension from her and fired my load.

We were both exhausted by them. She rested again on my lap as the fluids begin to drip out of her. I pulled out her gag and untied the binds there after.

There was quite a bit of conversation after that. But in summary, it goes along the line of me being rough, but she had enjoyed it, followed by me confirming why she did it and what part she liked the most and obviously the last bit was a lot of sweet talking and confessions. The memory of her shyly wearing back her saliva wet pink panties, sneaking down the stairwell bare-footed and hiding behind me as she walked into the office engraved itself in my mind. Her breasts swinging left to right in unison as she moved also became an unforgettable set of motions that I will always lust for.

She went home shortly after that to take a shower, which marked the end of the first event I wanted to share.

Afternote:

Joyce was the second child in a family of 3 kids and the only daughter. My initial impressions were that, for some unfathomable reasons, the dynamic of her family’s interactions resulted in her developing this repressed desire for attention and recognition as an “attractive” woman. It was along the lines that she desired a desirable man’s attention to the point that she innately believes the genuine offering of the guy’s affections deserved an over-whelming action of reciprocation. AKA being unusually comfortable with over-compromising while possessing literally minimal inclination to doubt it is wrong.

It is further complicated by the fact that the paradox between cultural norms versus her deviation from it triggered certain sensation and responses in her. Like how some people could accept the concept of running around naked as being socially unacceptable but became addicted to the conflicting shame and liberation that came with the whole package. Imagine asking her out of the blue, to take off her panties before watching a movie and she gladly does it without even asking you why or chastising you after the matter. The only relevant thing she did, is to ask if I still want her to take them off the very next day.

I was also not her first BF surprisingly, and the way that they separated sort of push her over the edge cos the guy refused to explain why he wanted out despite no obvious arguments or faults.

I am over-analyzing this which sort of explains why I choose to put this in an afternote as it will make the story difficult to read. And yes, if anyone wants to ask, I did know then that I am benefiting from this exploitation.

Regarding the first event, she also shared with me that upon entering the office, it didn’t take her long to strip herself naked and arrange her possessions into the paper bag, but she took a longer time finding the batik and other pre-requisites. I found it extremely amusing and arousing that if I were to return in an hour like I normally did, I would have spotted her walking around the office naked or in the process of tying herself up. The other minor fact was that her hands were actually very loosely tied, and she had no problem freeing herself if she needed to.

The reason why she did it was because a few days prior, she came to the realization that she enjoyed being cajoled and confined, and the knowledge that I enjoyed interacting with women in compromising positions and situations. That happened over a make-out session of course.

She literally promised me that she will submit to me as a toy and for me to play with her as such. I just thought she was talking in a naughty manner. For the thumb and backdoor thing, we have been doing that for quite some time by then. She just happened to enjoy having both areas stimulated at the same time.

I don’t need any votes or support, but I do like to read your impression of the story, so please do comment.
Old 03-02-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story: Memories

Great story
Cant wait for more
Old 03-02-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Great story
Cant wait for more
Thanks for the kind feedback. Will update with the second event over the weekend.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 6
IUON deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIUON deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice start bro, support!
Old 04-02-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10073 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
Thanks for the kind feedback. Will update with the second event over the weekend.
Looking forward to the update
Old 04-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Receive a PM asking me how Joyce looked like during the whole event and I did a quick search on the internet to find something similar.

When she was on the sofa, it looked a bit like this picture below, but the ankles are not so close to the wrist. There is more lax.

When she was sitting on my lap, it looked pretty similar to the photo below, but there weren't additional binds on the elbows and knees. and there was enough lax that she isn't seating on her shins/ kneeling. She was seating on her bum

Old 04-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
lari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting a nice story!
Old 05-02-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster