The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of
Memories of a Cheongster

I’ve been an avid reader of the SBF, but never in my wildest dreams did I actually think that one day I would be starting a new thread. My experience occurred a few years ago when I was studying in one of the University in America, but its take me that long to put it into words.

At the time I was a graduate attending summer school in New Jersey. I am 1.82 metre tall, weigh a solid 80 kg, and am fairly attractive. Training for the baseball team there has given me a solid build and great stamina, which my girlfriend especially loves. Every weekend, I took the public buses from New Jersey to New York City to visit my girlfriend. I always thought this to be a hassle, but little did I know what one of these late-night excursions would bring my way.

One steamy summer night after leaving my girlfriend, I was waiting for my bus in the near-empty terminal, quietly reminiscing about the weekend. As my gaze wandered about the vast room, I spied one of the most fantastic-looking gals I had ever seen.

Leaning up against the wall, she was scanning the terminal just as I was. She was about 1.75 metre with a body that just wouldn’t quit. Her short, jet-black hair was waved back to reveal a face that belonged on a magazine cover. High, majestic cheekbones, beautiful dark eyes, and full, pouting lips highlighted her flawless face. Moving down her slender neck, my eyes lit upon two perfectly proportioned breasts. They strained ever so slightly against the clinging tank top she wore underneath a denim jacket. A pair of the tightest jeans completed her attire and housed a small yet firm ass, along with two long and highly toned legs.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 22-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BMW Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Memories of a Cheongster

More please ......
Old 22-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Jasmine (Part 2)

The bus arrived, and when we boarded it she sat next to me. We started talking and I found out her name was Jasmine and that she was a 25-year-old dancer who worked in a small club in Manhattan. We continued the conversation for a while, and then, out of the blue,

“I want to fuck you when we got off the bus.” Jasmine whispered into my ear.

I was taken aback, mostly because I could not believe she had said that and also because I thought this sort of thing only happened in “adult forum”. My doubts and fears were short-lived when she leaned over and kissed me. I reciprocated hungrily, with a passion that surprised even me. In seconds, our hands began roving over each other, like four starving scavengers searching for food. My fingers found the snaps of her jacket and then lifted her tank top to reveal her surging breasts. We kissed harder, our tongues deeply probing into each other’s mouths. My tongue left Jasmine’s burning mouth and thrashed its way down her slender, hot neck to her swelling mounds. With my right hand clutching her back, I began to massage and caress her right breast with my left hand, while I ran my mouth softly over her left breast. Her nipples swelled to my touch and began moaning very softly and biting my ears. Jasmine’s right hand pressed my head harder into her chest, while her other hand slid under my pants and massaged my cock. The next thing I knew, the bus had arrived at our stop. Jasmine invited me to her apartment to continue our getting to know each other, and I readily agreed.

Old 22-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Memories of a Cheongster

Great!!!!Camping for more...
Old 22-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS. Waiting for more.
Old 23-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
fortitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Promising start. Please fill us in with more details. Thanks.
Old 23-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

Jasmine (Part 3)

We moved toward the open bedroom with excited anticipation. Jasmine had her jacket and top off before we even got there. As she lay back on her bed, I pulled off her jeans and G-string in one swift movement. She moved back on the bed as I slipped out of my clothes and between the cool sheets beside her.

Then, Jasmine said, “Before you fuck me, I want to suck your cock. My BF is too religious for that. Have you ever heard of a guy who didn’t like to have his dick sucked?”

“No. Does he at least suck your pussy?” I asked.

“Oh. No. He’s against that too,” she said.

“He is….?” I asked.

“He is a church pastor.” She said.

“Oh…….” I said.

“Well, swing that pretty ass around her. I love to lick pussy.” And with that, she swung around and I was faced with one of the juiciest pussies I’d seen. I drove my tongue right into her hole and dragged it the length of her pussy up to her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth and worked it back and forth with my tongue. At the other end, her month was bobbing up and down on my rod, stopping every now and then to suck my balls one at a time and roll them around.

“Do you like the way I suck your cock, baby? She crooned between slurps.
“Does my mouth feel good? I can tell your big heavy balls are going to give me a lot of cum.” She said.

“Tell me how this feels.” She said.

Then she stuck her finger in my ass while BBBJing me at the same time. The feeling was unbelievable. She came hard on my face when I slipped my finger up her tight ass. That’s when she rolled onto her back and said, “Now fuck me! Fuck me hard! Let me have that cock!”

Jasmine straddled her long legs over me and I entered her. The sensation of her burning flesh surrounding me was incredible. She started rocking back and forth, eyes closed. I instinctively grabbed her heaving breasts and began to match her slow rhythm. Jasmine began to moan softly. Then she let out a short gasp and bucked even harder into a shattering orgasm. I continued pumping for another three minutes until she began to get the rhythm back. Then we separated and I withdrew from her steaming body.

Old 23-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BMW Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“Interesting encounter. Damn hot liao!” Please continue.
Old 23-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 19
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it up bro.
Old 23-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30957 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

TS, well done! steamy story. camping for more.

30 957 19/5 Twa_Kee+19, 15/5 skrotum+6,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 23-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

Jasmine (Part 4)

Lying back on the bed, Jasmine reached out and guided me back into her. She immediately climaxed, panting and squirming in sexual ecstasy. I tried to slow the pace down, but she began thrusting harder and harder. She was scraping her long nails over my sweat-soaked back, and I knew there was no slowing down. I was losing control but I didn’t care. I started pulling almost all the way out and then ramming into her, which drove her wild. She began thrashing her head from side to side, her wet hair slapping the damp mattress.

Jasmine moaned and spewed out phrases like “Fuck my tight pussy with your big cock!” She massaged her tits and pulled on her nipples the whole time.
I could tell I was going to cum soon, so I wanted to switch positions.

Old 23-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Good one!!!!Pls continue..
Old 23-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

Jasmine (Part 5)

“Roll over,” I said. I want to take you from behind.”

“Oh, yeah, fuck me in my ass. There is no way my BF would ever do that. Fuck my holy ass and make me cum again.” She yelled...

That wasn’t what I had in mind, but okay. Her ass hole was well lubricated from all of her pussy juice. It was tight, but I gradually eased my way into her back door. She let out a low guttural moan and yelled, “I’m cumming! Fuck my ass! Yes, yes, yes!”

I pumped her hard and fast. Her sweaty tits jiggled back and forth with each thrust, teasing me. That was it. I grabbed her waist, pulled her tight, and started pumping come up her ass. She cummed again as I climaxed.

Old 23-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
TS, well done! steamy story. camping for more.
Sorry Bros. Can't up yr pts but can post more.

Old 23-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

Jasmine (Part 6)

After I collapsed on top of her, my dick was still buried in her ass. We remained like that until we caught our breath. She said she hadn’t been fucked like that before. I told her that anytime she wanted, I would meet her. We made plans to meet later that week. After we rested for 30 minutes, my cock was ready to enter her sopping wet hole again.

Jasmine begged for me to ram her hard. I grabbed both her legs, put one over each of my shoulders, and penetrated her eager pussy. She wrapped her legs around my neck, pulling me closer for deeper penetration. I started slowly at first, and then gradually increased the tempo until my balls were ganging against her sexy ass.

Then, I turned Jasmine over and entered Jasmine from behind. Now she was going wild, screaming dirty words again. I was banging her so hard; we rolled off the bed and onto the floor but never missed a stroke. Well, then she decided to take control and got me back on the bed. She jumped on my cock and fucked me like a wild cowgirl. She pounded on my cock like a well-lubricated piston. The sight of her beautiful body on top of me riding me like a wild animal was unbelievable. I played with her fantastic tits, pulling on her erect nipples which drove her even crazier. She leaned forward to french me deeply, nibbled on my ears and neck and I felt like I was losing control. I think the only thing that kept me from cumming right then was my great desire to please this gal who was giving me the fantasy fuck of my life. After a while, though, I couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded deep within her.

I awoke alone the following day to the bright midday sun. A note on the side table of the bed told me to stay for more, but since I was late for work already, there was no way I could. Besides, I mused, just like New York City, Jasmine’s bed is a great place to visit, but I wouldn’t want to live there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1