The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbs View Post
Anyone know wuyue(may)homebase ?
Any fr on her ?
Please check under 1805 believe should be from this house. There are some FR for her.
Old 15-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Very sweet gentle sexy voice which melts our hearts
Hello Slyer, may i ask this rong rong's breast real or fake? If it is fake, is it nicely done? Bouncy?
Old 15-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Hello Slyer, may i ask this rong rong's breast real or fake? If it is fake, is it nicely done? Bouncy?
Maybe I can help you

They're real to me and very nice and natural to touch.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Maybe I can help you

I see. Compare to 16W04 Han Zhi, which one is better? I do not like Han Zhi breast fake and hard. Please advise.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Hi Libero, If u like french, give her a miss. I can see her temper not very good too. Hard nut to crack. I will use all my charm to make her french me on second RTF.
I fail to french PY....i will give her a miss.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe I can help you

Fully agreed on Rong Rong boobs
Old 15-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
FR for Rong Rong 1606

Visited Rong Rong yesterday , must admit that her service is top notch and not a time watcher , I have a good experience and feeling with her in the session and enjoy very much . She was very slow and sensual in her service , attitude and GFE was great , 1 of the best I met

Look: 8.5/10- Pretty and sweet. very captivating eyes

Body: 8.0/10 – she got very fair skin

Boobs: C cups with nice suckable tits. Enjoy sucking those tits and hear her moan

Shower : 8.0/10 – Before and after and got bbbj in shower

Frenching: 9.0/10 Lots of chemistry there. Deep frenching

Catbath : 8.0/10- Will lick from neck to bottom , I love the way she lick

BBBJ : 9.0/10 – I almost cim , her bbbj very solid , good suction and deep throat with with many variations & positions , she just take her time to blow , most enjoy part

AR : 8.5/10- Heaven , she will rape yr ass hole
Painting : Yummy & Juicy! she enjoy it

FJ : 8.5/10- Responsive and accommodating , try missionary and doggy position

GFE : 9.0/10- Feeling just like with my GF

RTF : yes ! Plan to book her next week to enjoy again

Highly recommend , she is a nice girl please treat her well
Another FR to add to her long list

Thanks Bro for the FR
Old 15-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. Compare to 16W04 Han Zhi, which one is better? I do not like Han Zhi breast fake and hard. Please advise.
I see. To me, overall rong tong is better than Han zhi.

Surprised you have not tried her... She's old news. You never been to 1606 before or long time never go already? When's the last time you went there last year?
Old 15-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Rong Rong pussy very easily wet....!!!!.....where to find....so shiok !!!
Old 15-07-2014, 09:40 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her boobs felt real when I squeezed them

Quote:
I fail to french PY....i will give her a miss.
U failed to French piao yang in rtf?
Old 16-07-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
keverus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me Piao Yang gets friendlier upon rtf but still refuse to french. Guess she is one of those die die no frenching wl though as always some bros will claim to have frenched her. But she has a very sexy body and nice pair of boobs though. Good for those who like syt with good body. For me syt must have the "imperfect" body.
Old 16-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keverus View Post
For me Piao Yang gets friendlier upon rtf but still refuse to french. Guess she is one of those die die no frenching wl though as always some bros will claim to have frenched her. But she has a very sexy body and nice pair of boobs though. Good for those who like syt with good body. For me syt must have the "imperfect" body.
Die die no French wls lol good one ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 16-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Die die no French wls lol good one ...
Bro you up for challene on this "die die no french" haha

I M Possible
Old 16-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
higgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is really late FR. TOo busy lately and no time to write FR. I actually tasted her early last week. Anyway, nice one , I had enjoyed my session with her. I like her attitude and the way she make me feel comfortable. Chatty and power GFE.

I like her lips and eyes a lot. The way she french is , ahem, fucking nice. I tasted her lips for a long time, man…. dammn shiok! So, keep things short, This is my brief FR for her:

NAME: You You
HOUSE: 1608
ORIGIN: PRC
LOOKS: 7.5/10 (nice eyes and lips. Love her voice and very cute)
BUILD: Small size but not the skinny type. Some tummy fat, but dun matter.she look sweet.
BOOBS: B (soft boobs)
KISS/FRENCH: Yes/ Yes (Power frencher and kisser. I like!)
AR: I skip.
PAINTING: Never try
BJ: 7.5/10 (She do BBBJ, but I ask for BJ as usual. She seems to love it. Kiss my dick and balls + sucking them.)
CATBATH: 7/10
MASSAGE: She offered but I didn’t want it.
GFE : 8.5/10 (Power. her voice makes it really more effective. Very ‘teh’ kind. Maybe I have good chemistry with her)
ATTITUDE: 9/10 (I score her high. Very nice. I like how she treat me. hahhaa)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Passionate and into the act.)
RTF : YES!!!

Until my next bonk … everyone be well!!!

Cheers!
Old 16-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. To me, overall rong tong is better than Han zhi.

Surprised you have not tried her... She's old news. You never been to 1606 before or long time never go already? When's the last time you went there last year?
I cant remember if i have went there before. Many years, i bonked one gal called jenny. do not know was she from this house. I read fr by MP saying her tits are fake. So i never want to try cos i do not like fake boobs. Sian need to find a replacement for YDD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread