The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thatsall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local uni hostel fun!

This happened a while back, and is a true story. My virgin post, please support and let me know if you like it!

----------------------

After enrolling in N**, I was successful in getting a hostel room at P*P Residence, and was looking forward to having a private life, away from home, providing me with opportunities to meet local and foreign friends. During orientation, our cluster leaders met up with the new roomies and shared with us the dos and don'ts, and we also had the luck of seeing all leaders in our block. There were 8 floors, with single male dormitories on L2, L3, L7 and L8, and female ones on L4, 5 and 6. There was a really pretty chinese girl, the floor leader, on L5, and I was looking at her all the time during the meeting in the lecture theater. I found out she's called Xingyu, and a third year UG in Arts, and I fantasized much about her.

One of the things I found out quickly on my check-in was how easy it was to look at girls from the window in my room. As I was on L7, I could peer out to the opposite block right in front of me, and catch girls walking to the shared bathroom wearing only towels, or nightgowns without bra along the corridor on the lower floors. Once, only once, I saw a girl in her room strip out of her dress, leaving only the bra and the panties, but before anything else could happen, she pulled her curtains. Damn.

Also, pokies are not difficult to spot. Unlike local girls, whom I have been very unsuccessful with, to be honest, the chinese and korean flatmates that I have usually do not wear a bra after they shower. So whenever we meet late at night for supper or project discussion, it is very easy to catch sight of it. I must say that its very, very intriguing, and everytime I experience something like that, I go back to my room later to have a nice PCC session.

Things like this continued until it was time for midterm break. This one week holiday is generally for exchange students to travel overseas for holidays, and for local students to mug and study for the midterm exams after the break. One night, at 11 pm, I saw Xingyu at the air-conditioned canteen, studying alone with a pile of books and notes on the table. Since the past few weeks after the orientation lecture, we have bumped a few times into each other, but no talking ever happened between us, as only smiles were exchanged.

As there were few ppl in the canteen at that time, I mustered up my courage and walked up to her, and said to her in chinese,

Me: Hi! Your highlighter's dropped on the floor. (Bends to pick up for her)
XY: Thanx, so many modules with exams this semester! You're from my block right? Which level are you staying at?
Me: L7. You're the level leader of L4 right? (pretending)
XY: Nope, L5.
Me: My name's ****. Nice to meet you! Are you going to be here the next few nights?
XY: Yup, at least there's aircon here, and proper tables. The study rooms are filled with other students, and by the time I get back to the hostel they are already occupied.
Me: Okay, maybe I'll bring my stuff over tomorrow and we can have tea together. Night!
XY: Okay, goodnite!

With that I walked off and smiled happily to my small success.
Old 30-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local uni hostel fun!

Interesting. Looks like NUS since it's Arts faculty but I may be wrong since it's been ages since I left NTU. :-P

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Old 30-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 16
Rellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to behold

its NUS.

PGP is prince george park
Old 30-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for nex installment liao..
Old 30-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Good stuff you got there bro.. Keep it coming! =) I'll be awaiting for your next few installments
Old 30-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Haha... brings back good memories of the old days in N** (as you put it). Was in my friend's room in P*P (if guy in girl's room must leave door ajar one) , and saw one of her cluster mates walk past the door in a towel, which was so short, her gstring can also see... nose bleed.

Too bad my friend saw also then kenna tease by her. haha...
Old 01-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

yeahhh. memories of the past. used to follow some girl after club back to their hostels at night. nobody even cares to check the hostel, slept over and left in the morning.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it going..thanks!

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 01-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluticeberg View Post
Haha... brings back good memories of the old days in N** (as you put it). Was in my friend's room in P*P (if guy in girl's room must leave door ajar one) , and saw one of her cluster mates walk past the door in a towel, which was so short, her gstring can also see... nose bleed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
yeahhh. memories of the past. used to follow some girl after club back to their hostels at night. nobody even cares to check the hostel, slept over and left in the morning.
Wow....shiok man. Share your stories here leh. Pls PM if you start new thread. 1st to chop seat
Old 01-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
lge8 is one of the Best!lge8 is one of the Best!lge8 is one of the Best!lge8 is one of the Best!

upz upz...((:

Six (6) Green Apples To: all kind bros whom I have not return favor, kindly PM me your latest post!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here also for the next episode
Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

camping here. reminds me of my uni days. its a pity i never stay in hostel
Old 01-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
kingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it a pity i never been to uni...
Old 02-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 16
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

nice story. update soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1