The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Female teacher told 15 yr old student to do sex acts in Geylang hotel

i now keen on how she look. ncc hmm ...pity the boy ..no more freebies... but welcome to the real world friend... is the skill and cash now ..no more easymeat unless he very handsome ...
Old 12-06-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by granzord View Post
i now keen on how she look. ncc hmm ...pity the boy ..no more freebies... but welcome to the real world friend... is the skill and cash now ..no more easymeat unless he very handsome ...
Actually there was some photos of her exposed when the news first broke..... dunno why take so long to charge her almost 2 yrs oredi..... no wonder those photos cannot be found anymore.

But trust me..... she is not someone you will fantasize about..... tomboy looking minah.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Who dun have fantasies about Chio female teachers and have a glimpse of their zao keng
Guess both teacher and student are not clever to cover their tracks and once the teacher got hook on by highly charged hormones teenager, there is no stop to how much load he can splash inside her cunt? Maybe more than 5 times a day
Old 12-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
Actually there was some photos of her exposed when the news first broke..... dunno why take so long to charge her almost 2 yrs oredi..... no wonder those photos cannot be found anymore.

But trust me..... she is not someone you will fantasize about..... tomboy looking minah.
Poor boy, machiam kanna rape.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
renterthedragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share more details?
Old 12-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Poor boy, machiam kanna rape.
Can a girl or boy who are below 16 allowed to check-in to local hotels with someone whom is not related and of the opposite gender?
Old 12-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Can a girl or boy who are below 16 allowed to check-in to local hotels with someone whom is not related and of the opposite gender?
Yah, I was wondering also. Surely hotel ask to check id?
Old 12-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
BY RIGHT cannot. But the case here already stated is GL hotel. So probably their security standards aren't up to scratch and the receptionist didn't do his or her job properly. Nowadays 15 year olds also don't look 15. If they look older nobody's gonna blink an eyelid about them going into hotels with strangers.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I don't think this is uncommon. When I was in Sec School (central area) my classmate (16yo) hook up with the trainee PE teacher (20s?).

But of course rumors started, as the trainee teacher always went out with my class (all guys) and she was eventually counseled and transferred to another school. But they were still together for a 1year plus I think.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wasted... I saw the female teacher, she is from Sarawak and a busty and slutty looking SYT. I saw the video clip and she raw cow girl on the teenage boy. I won't be posting her video here, because I believe in karma and want to protect her decency
She need to go oversea to resettle herself. What a waste she is a very pretty but a bit slutty looking lass.
The teenager will be happy with his extraordinary luck in this forbidden sex but upset that the teacher career and reputation utterly destroyed
Old 14-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Wasted... I saw the female teacher, she is from Sarawak and a busty and slutty looking SYT. I saw the video clip and she raw cow girl on the teenage boy. I won't be posting her video here, because I believe in karma and want to protect her decency
She need to go oversea to resettle herself. What a waste she is a very pretty but a bit slutty looking lass.
The teenager will be happy with his extraordinary luck in this forbidden sex but upset that the teacher career and reputation utterly destroyed
Quote:

Are you bros talking about the same teacher?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Are you bros talking about the same teacher?
26 years old and a 15 years old having multiple tryst in hotel for a period of 9 month. It was from sin min or wan bao newspaper but will face 33 months jail sentence. The face is not masked from newspaper pictures. My friend posted both the newspaper clip and the video together.
Sad to see such beautiful lady sit in jail for 2 and half years for her folly
Old 14-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Think the boy mother blown the issue too big already. Should settle privately and ask her to resign immediately. The jail sentence and reputation tarnished in Singapore and Malaysia are no joke. There is no loss for the boy, but now sad memories for himself. But I dunno how the video got leaked, maybe teenage boy itchy fingers send out
Old 14-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

The teacher looked like viet bu in spectacles.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where to see photos and videos? Curious haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1