The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Zoya turned down $1000 upfront before.
That money method doesn't quite work on her lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously the max max I willing to go is $300 doesnt make sense beyond that.
What is $300 when you already chut $1000 upfront?

Old 25-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Anyone have someone on a commando list I can help try today - big boobs is a plus...lol

Haven’t seen much on this one https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/ gather not avail?
https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/
Maybe this? There's been mixed reviews on her. From heaven to hell.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What is $300 when you already chut $1000 upfront?
Not me leh. $1000 i can chiong for 2 months and still have money leftover to buy a few plates of chicken rice for lunch. Haha.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

sometimes, top up depend on the chemistry with the ML.
there was a hot ml who popped the GQ when i was with her. i paid her for some makan sessions and she was touched.

some years back, a vanilla ml accepted my GQ for overnight at market rate.

and of course there will always be mls who are unlockable, maybe they expect more moolah (out of my range) or find me fugly.

but this is the fun with MLs. when it works, its memorable
Old 25-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously the max max I willing to go is $300 doesnt make sense beyond that.
What happens after that? I mean subsequently when you rtm, each time $300 very siong on wallet wor. Unless u are loaded then different lah.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 25-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone have someone on a commando list I can help try today - big boobs is a plus...lol

Haven’t seen much on this one https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/ gather not avail?
I don't understand.. When you said you had no luck with Bella, and you didn't try her, means she turned down your offer, or you haven't booked her yet?

That ML was here before.. Can't remember her previous name but she didn't get many positive FRs..

Old 25-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=782890

FR for Jessica! (My regular ML)

Attitude: Friendly Person, will do her best to service ur needs. Very clean and hygienic person.

Looks: 8/10

Body: Model look, Always in office wear make me turn on, downside, natural A-B cup. Soft to touch.

Massage: Skillful in massage, previously working in massage parlor for a period of time

Sensual HJ: slow and sensual. Very skillful. Every new visit she will think of different new type of senusal to make your session more happening. This is why i keep going back.

RTM: Definitely.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

300 unless u r filthy rich then nvm, for me if want piak piak then go fl more services, top up those ml for higher price than fl doesnt mean service will be better thanbthose fl haha maybe those guy mindset ml is like actress or goddess level for him lol
Old 25-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for update, with Bella have not even been able to book yet.
Then the choice is easy lah.. Faster book her! Mai tu liao!

Old 25-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya forbidden fruit always taste the sweetest.

If need to top up anything above $40, it's not tasting forbidden frui , or unlocking anymore. It's considered a normal FL transaction.

I at max tip $20. If next session they ask for more, I will drop them immediately because it's only a FL transaction. I prefer mutual chemistry and attraction. I prefer to make love. Those I'm "involved" with has never once talked about money or mentioned anything about my $20 tip.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
What happens after that? I mean subsequently when you rtm, each time $300 very siong on wallet wor. Unless u are loaded then different lah.
Frankly speaking, not a fan of top-ups..

Rather let the process happen naturally..

Old 25-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
300 unless u r filthy rich then nvm, for me if want piak piak then go fl more services, top up those ml for higher price than fl doesnt mean service will be better thanbthose fl haha maybe those guy mindset ml is like actress or goddess level for him lol
I have the same sentiment. Want to piak piak go find FL. Want chemistry and make love , then woo ML. In fact, the more AP the ML is , the less she thinks about tips or top ups if she really likes you and want to bonk you. Because her biz already good.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I have the same sentiment. Want to piak piak go find FL. Want chemistry and make love , then woo ML. In fact, the more AP the ML is , the less she thinks about tips or top ups if she really likes you and want to bonk you. Because her biz already good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Frankly speaking, not a fan of top-ups..

Rather let the process happen naturally..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve

I at max tip $20. If next session they ask for more, I will drop them immediately because it's only a FL transaction. I prefer mutual chemistry and attraction. I prefer to make love. Those I'm "involved" with has never once talked about money or mentioned anything about my $20 tip.
Fully agree. It's about making love, not having sex.
Old 25-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
In fact, the more AP the ML is , the less she thinks about tips or top ups if she really likes you and want to bonk you. Because her biz already good.
This is very legit lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1