The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
..a PM telling me he likes Thailand a lot and hopefully get the chance to stay perm in Thailand.
I replied to him, has he been to Thailand for a short trip?
His replied, "Nope"
I was thinking how the hell he likes Thailand? By the movie, news, internet, hear say??
Is the perception of Thailand, a good place to stay as it is cheap or easy access to sex??? Isn't it a better place for a regular short trip??
What are the reasons for ppl wanting to stay perm in Thailand?
Naemlo, it takes all sorts ..maybe brainwashed, kena psycho by hearsay or sbf Walk before run (taste before makan, ref not even virgin trip).

Bigger question is perm stay -either (dream?) posting, retiring, or marrying that LB lover
Old 29-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua
.. quality in Subway and Nataree is quite deplorable. Tried 3 in Emmanuelle; one for 2k, XL category at 4.6k and a XX category at 5k. The one at 5k is the best.
The Resort
Went there with my client. A bot of Hennesy VSOP is 4.5k. We were there for a mere 45 minutes and my client spent almost 10k and there was only one girl sitting with us. The quality is only so so... I went to Soi Cowboy on my own. Took a young 18 year old from Kiss back to the hotel for drinks and supper. But the hotel charged me 700 for that. She was hot and made so much noise that I had to finish the job quickly before she wakes up the neighbors. Returned to Soi Cowboy last night and took back a European-Thai girl. She was a real gem. Looked better without the make-up. She wanted 2k from mr but I gave her more. head to Changrai in due course. Can anyone recommend any good hotel and fun places there?
Yours affirms that G-Clubs is for deep pockets, with no guarantee on takeaways.

You kena hit with joiner fee thb700, try eliminating to hotels which are GF friendly. Anyhow, when you need it at that moment - you gotta have it

As for CHR, maybe you can try CNX thread or Nonteerak (looking for excuse to jump from mountain)
Old 29-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
........Took a young 18 year old from Kiss back to the hotel for drinks and supper. But the hotel charged me 700 for that. She was hot and made so much noise that I had to finish the job quickly before she wakes up the neighbors.
If I am spending that kind of dough, I want my neighbors to know
Old 29-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Resort (Ratchada)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U been hiding in the cave....

pratising 童子神功...coming out of cave to ur den soonZzzzzzzzz
standby SWING or BLUE LABEL for me
Old 29-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Yours affirms that G-Clubs is for deep pockets, with no guarantee on takeaways.

You kena hit with joiner fee thb700, try eliminating to hotels which are GF friendly. Anyhow, when you need it at that moment - you gotta have it

As for CHR, maybe you can try CNX thread or Nonteerak (looking for excuse to jump from mountain)
I stayed at The Mini Ratchada 2 weeks ago and it was a gal friendly place. But my client told me that I should not be staying in such hotels. I understand his concern because he is paying for ally expenses reasonably incurred for the trip. That why he paid for the visit at The Resort and wrote my name on the liquor card.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
...The Mini Ratchada 2 weeks ago and it was a gal friendly place. But my client told me that I should not be staying in such hotels. ...because he is paying for ally expenses reasonably incurred for the trip.rd.
Mini R is budget, but there are plenty gf choice 4-5 star hotels too. We all learn something everyday. More importantly, your junior had a treat
Old 29-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I understand his concern because he is paying for ally expenses reasonably incurred for the trip. That why he paid for the visit at The Resort and wrote my name on the liquor card.
Wah damn good lah, sounds like you are the client man! I hope my clients all like yours, mine all expect free entertainment plus tabao. Session over liow still request new bottle under their name!

You sure you're not the client? Haha.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 29-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I stayed at The Mini Ratchada 2 weeks ago and it was a gal friendly place. But my client told me that I should not be staying in such hotels. I understand his concern because he is paying for ally expenses reasonably incurred for the trip. That why he paid for the visit at The Resort and wrote my name on the liquor card.
Lucky you. Another GF hotels nearby to Resort is Atrium & Park Residence hotel.
Take note of the expiry date if it's a non member balance bottle as they allowed only one month.
Old 29-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
pratising 童子神功...coming out of cave to ur den soonZzzzzzzzz
standby SWING or BLUE LABEL for me
Swing, we can go playground, as for blue label, we can buy labels, those in blue color and stick all over your head.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

I will have to head to Changrai in due course. Can anyone recommend any good hotel and fun places there?
There's some nice hotel in CEI, I've been to one, it's up in the mountain and at your balcony you will see big river. Forget about the name of the hotel as it was booked by my gf, but if you want to know I can ask my gf about it. Quite costly during the high season period. As place of interest, a must to go is Wat Rong Kun or the famous white temple in CEI. When come to CNX Doi Suthep is a must visit, so in CEI Wat Rong Kun is a must to visit. Kok River for rafting. Otherwise just pop by Mae sai and gets into the Burma border to do some leather goods shopping. There's only 2 famous disco in this province, but I yet to been. Girls wise, I dare not to comment on this, as yet to fully explore only been there to do my "run visa"

Quote:

Yup like bro YY mentioned, CNX has more things then CEI, but I dare not say that CEI is a boring place, and I'm sure there's bros here know about CEI "fun" place. By the way when you intend to go? I'm a mountain man.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mini R is budget, but there are plenty gf choice 4-5 star hotels too. We all learn something everyday. More importantly, your junior had a treat
I stayed at The Emerald. Can you recommend me any gal-friendly hotel? It should be around this area as my meeting will be at Forum Tower. Preferably a 5 star or at least a 4 star. Thanks.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Noonteraak for yor recommendation. But I am required to be in Changrai to attend to Court hearing and not for relaxation. So I would need to stay in town.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Wah damn good lah, sounds like you are the client man! I hope my clients all like yours, mine all expect free entertainment plus tabao. Session over liow still request new bottle under their name!

You sure you're not the client? Haha.
I was not the one that went to look for him to sell my services. He came to me to seek my for my services. The 4 guys before me couldnt do the job for him. That's why he's so nice to me. Whenever he complains a little I tell him that he can terminate the retainer anytime.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Lucky you. Another GF hotels nearby to Resort is Atrium & Park Residence hotel.
Take note of the expiry date if it's a non member balance bottle as they allowed only one month.
Thanks for the recommendation. You ate so helpful. But is Atrium a 4 or 6 star accommodation?

As for the bot at The Resort, I should be there again inid March.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I stayed at The Emerald. Can you recommend me any gal-friendly hotel? It should be around this area as my meeting will be at Forum Tower. Preferably a 5 star or at least a 4 star. .
Bro, quite a no. 4/5 star hotels in Ratchada area. I'm more a Sukhumvit bloke (so unsure of Ratchada's gf ones). Best you go to Tim's thread here, PM him as his specality is servicing sbf members

Once I stayed at Concorde (next door to Caesars MP), but then that was with my side dish so doesn't count as gf.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1