The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
spidermanyates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Venture into North America

Excellent story. Hope to read more.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok updates here, cheers!
Old 12-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
smcbgerian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story. Please keep going TS
Old 22-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear all,

Sorry for the late update, the US embassy was closed so I couldn't get my visa. Hence, stuck in Singapore for the last 4 months. Life was tough la, no job, no money and of course no honey. HAHA, the upside is Vpremium bro has validated me, I think this tread helped! Kudos to him and I will try their services soon. I also started another tread which I think quite fail cuz only I post there, that's another story ba.

So I tried to download some dating apps, but I not good looking la so not much success so far. Heavy flirting with my ex-school mates in Canada but dammez too far - trying to get nudes and share in the nudes section haha

recently the embassy just accepted my application and maybe I will finally be on my way to the US. The Singapore Office also offered to swap me back here if things there don't work out. To think about it, I am super appreciative for that the company has done for me. So now, the dilemna is simple, should I go to the US or stay in SG.

Truth be told, in terms of FL/ML I think US is crap and expensive but recently Singapore is bad due to the virus as well. HAHA so funny that I am choosing job options based on FL/ML scenes. I guess I am a real addict.

Anyways, you guys remember Tran. Recently she has been sexting me again. Her US bf got a stroke but she was caring for him he whole time. I feel bad sexting her now that she is caring for her bf. Also taught me that love is pointless and commitment is better. Many couples would have broken up when that happens but she stuck with him. I was super impressed.

Some bros asked me the websites I booked in Canada and here they are:
https://moonwaitingvip.com/
https://korean604.com/COMPANIONS/

Any bros know how the FL/ML scene in the DC metro area is like? Still thinking if I should stay in SG or go there?

Some TCSS: So apparently my kind of story - live in 1 room flat, poor kid is now the Ah gong model for selecting candidates. Maybe I should stay and in 5 years try to be MP haha later kenna exposed by people for being a sex addict.
Old 22-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
PuChui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you back bro
Old 22-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Any bros know how the FL/ML scene in the DC metro area is like? Still thinking if I should stay in SG or go there?
I thought their second covid wave is super serious now? better stay at sg untill their wave subsides
Old 23-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Dear all,

Sorry for the late update, the US embassy was closed so I couldn't get my visa. Hence, stuck in Singapore for the last 4 months. Life was tough la, no job, no money and of course no honey. HAHA, the upside is Vpremium bro has validated me, I think this tread helped! Kudos to him and I will try their services soon. I also started another tread which I think quite fail cuz only I post there, that's another story ba.

So I tried to download some dating apps, but I not good looking la so not much success so far. Heavy flirting with my ex-school mates in Canada but dammez too far - trying to get nudes and share in the nudes section haha

recently the embassy just accepted my application and maybe I will finally be on my way to the US. The Singapore Office also offered to swap me back here if things there don't work out. To think about it, I am super appreciative for that the company has done for me. So now, the dilemna is simple, should I go to the US or stay in SG.

Truth be told, in terms of FL/ML I think US is crap and expensive but recently Singapore is bad due to the virus as well. HAHA so funny that I am choosing job options based on FL/ML scenes. I guess I am a real addict.

Anyways, you guys remember Tran. Recently she has been sexting me again. Her US bf got a stroke but she was caring for him he whole time. I feel bad sexting her now that she is caring for her bf. Also taught me that love is pointless and commitment is better. Many couples would have broken up when that happens but she stuck with him. I was super impressed.

Some bros asked me the websites I booked in Canada and here they are:
https://moonwaitingvip.com/
https://korean604.com/COMPANIONS/

Some TCSS: So apparently my kind of story - live in 1 room flat, poor kid is now the Ah gong model for selecting candidates. Maybe I should stay and in 5 years try to be MP haha later kenna exposed by people for being a sex addict.

Good luck bro...
Old 23-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro super story..finished page 1-6 at one go and getting inspired to share similarity soon..hope to see more posts from you + pics . Cheers
Old 25-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thanks for sharing. Waiting for the next delivery.
Old 25-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
JordanHanderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 26-07-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Just when I thought I was going to close this thread, things always keep happening. Sometimes real life really more drama than TV shows. But before I go into that juicy nonsense - Visa interview next week. Wish me luck, get visa then I will think if I wanna go US with

1. COVID Outbreak
2. Black Lives Matter protest
3. Anti-asian sentiments

A bit sian right honestly. Ok so drama time, as a school ambassador, the admission team will usually put me in contact with students who are already admitted to the program or prospective student. Today I got an email introducing this new student they got and my heart sank.....

This guys (I will call him Scholar) was actually my predecessor at work.... I took over his portfolio as well as his shit show craps at work when I moved into his position years ago. Of all the 1000s of schools with MBAs he has to apply to mine - WTF will he do that.

So story about scholar - he was also a senior from my Uni but was a few batches above me. He was a scholar and a former student of a prestigious JC. speak English like he ate potatoes his entire life. When I joined the company he was around as i was in marketing and he was in sales. Oblivious to what has happened, he quit his jobs within the first few weeks I joined. Holy shit did I realized what he, the ex-marketing manager and the ex head of the company did. So apparently the 3 of them were running some stupid scheme of cheating the company and reporting fake sales across the region. They then asked the markets to hide all these "sold goods" in warehouses of the retailers.

On top of that, the head and the marketing manager was sleeping with one another and he made her pregnant. They both had families.... The marketing manager's husband came knocking on the company's door when he found out his wife was knocked up by her boss. She looks like the typical sarong party girl type. The company covered up the incident and asked them both to leave discretely. So I joined the marketing team to clean up shit round 1 and later sales round 2.

Anyways, all of them left the company voluntarily or otherwise soon after and I was recruited as part of the new management team. We cleaned up their mess over 2 years and restored health to the company. I really don't know why this asshole scholar must come up in my life again - it really was all the dirt my company and I want to sweep under the rag and treat it as a history too far to remember.

Because of those 2 idiots who were Singaporeans (Scholar and marketing manager) I had to work almost doubly hard in my company to prove that Singaporeans can succeed in the industry. My ex regional CEO told me point blank - "if it wasn't you, I wouldn't hire another Singaporean ever in my life again. In fact I still don't think I will hire another Singaporean" he call me atypical of a Singaporean (which i disagree) but true to his words, until his last day at that position he didn't hire another Singaporean personally.

And now this lanjiao appears again in my life and goes to my school where I have built quite a good reputation in... I cant stand the fact that his name will be in another institution with mine apart from the 2 we were already in....

I believe in second chances but why must this guy do this to me, he can easily pick school all across the world UK, US, Aussie, NZ, EU and there are like 10 different decent programs of MBAs in Canada and he has to choose mine.

Life is stanger than fiction.

Ok anyways recently I started to re-explore all the massage places / ML / FLs in Singapore. Pretty sad as I feel the lack of quality is really the all time low. TT has 1 girl who was above the 200 cat and I know another one who was on TT but now does privately - holy they all want 2 hours bookings which cost 400 - 440 bucks.

The not lised lady was called Jiu Er, she was about 159 cm tall, full C+ boobs and was quite petite la. The last time I came back from Canada I booked her just to try out the 200 cat level. Went to a very expensive hotel but she actually double booked me so she asked if I could wait for 1 hour lol. I was little pissed but I needed to run an errand anyways so I didn't mind. She finished that previous session in less than 35 mins and asked me to go up earlier. I thought to myself that she must be damme good at sex.

When I went up to the room all secretive and hiding, she opened the door and I was a really young short girl with a huge face in front of me. She wore a nice leopard print dress. Offered me water in a glass - I like, got Atas feel. haha. And she slowly carass my body and ask me to shower with her. I was slightly disappointed when her boobs are kind of sagging a little which is weird cuz it is not natural. (There is this 1 lady who has a body of AV star Julia - white, very big boobs and skinny frame. I don't know if she is still doing business in sg, shall ask now that I thought about her)

Got naked and when quickly into the shower. I am around 180 so I think the height difference kind of killed the feeling a little. But I have to say her service was good.

She gargled her mouth afterward and we kissed a little. She was very pro-active and quickly offered to ride me after a blowjob (not fantastic). But her riding skills are amazing, she can contract her pussy while riding up and down my dick - sick. and she is small so you don't feel too much weight on your torso when she rides. Her bubbly butt gives you that piak piak sound and feel when she vehemently ocsillates between grinding and riding.

I came in like less than 10 mins. I feel like I was a loser haha. Ok need to train harder before going back to find her. she doesn't feel as young as she advertised and her height wasn't fantastic but generally the 200 cat wont go wrong la.

Anyways my bday week coming up, maybe treat myself to some premium product.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GachaBowla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro, and don't close thread
Old 26-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

you’re living the life bro. thanks for sharing. cheers 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1