The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
I think those who never get to see or touch must reflect on himself why lor . Its normal to be selective. Everybody is selective.
Even we customer are selective aren't we? We don't give the same treatment to them all
Old 02-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Actually, I just looked at her ad again after you mentioned that..

Listed as 32B boobs... Wah lao. Means it's 30A IRL. Forget it then, even if strip also nothing to see or touch. LOL!
Zoya is not a A-cupper; her boobs are fabulously shaped; the photos in her ad do not do justice.

She doesn't wear a bra (even when she goes out), so it really isn't too difficult to get her to reveal them, unless you are too rough or too "tee-koh", then she'd put up her defences. If you are very "kwai", you might even get to have limited access to her pubic region.

For my money, her boobs rank 2nd best-shaped pair I have ever seen in all my years.
Old 02-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Actually, I just looked at her ad again after you mentioned that..

Listed as 32B boobs... Wah lao. Means it's 30A IRL. Forget it then, even if strip also nothing to see or touch. LOL!
Erm.... Totally wrong liao, obviously you never see hers.
Old 02-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Manage to try Lin Lin and ki ki recently.

My number was not in the database previously, thanks to Aurora for helping me write a review in.

To bros who have been trying and get no reply. Consider visiting those less popular ML. Although there may be different database. For me, I tried those that are in the same webpage.

Lin Lin
Looks: accurate to picture. With make up when I visited
Massage: decent. Does catbath. Can’t remember fully nude or with panties and does fake riding. Fuyoh.

Main highlight: wa her boobs, big and natural!

Easy to communicate with her

RTM: most likely.

Ki ki
Looks: accurate to picture. With make up when I visited. Can see age is catching up with her. Fiesty character

Massage: ok-ok. Nothing special, did a little juagen

Main highlight: dressed in those clubbing one -piece dress. Let your fantasy run wild. Semi-nude, dress pull down only.Does fake moans

Personal opinion.
For looks maybe kiki.
For service and gfe feel, Lin felt better.

YMMV

Any link for both?
Old 02-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh… wut? Reflect on oneself if he is not able to see or touch? Wow this is new low.
The thing is, if a customer has a bad record it is ok if the girl is selective and do not want to accept the business in the first place.
But if you accept the business then decide it is ok to shortchange your offerings because he has a bad record, or you don’t like his face etc I think this should not be condoned.
It is a transaction, you have expectations of the bare minimum which is advertised. Since when we allow the girls to be selective even for the bare minimum. Cannot touch I understand some girls are sensitive and do not like it. I accept it but maybe choose not to visit next time if I cannot live with it. All good.
But if cannot see topless really like what some say, I might as well go to clean joint.
In those cases then I think the bros should just pay like $60-70 to the girl? For providing sub par massage that’s probably the market rate.

Ok to add on after I see her ad, apparently there is no mention of topless in the ad. So means she is entitled to not show it if she wants. Then the bros who still go ahead and book for $110… wow…
Totally agree, and if dun show or cannot touch, is charging $110 justified in this case? Not really fair to those bros who paid the same amount unless they are really too rough or otherwise.
If have bad record why even accept in the first place and short change them?
Old 02-11-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Zoya is not a A-cupper; her boobs are fabulously shaped; the photos in her ad do not do justice.

She doesn't wear a bra (even when she goes out), so it really isn't too difficult to get her to reveal them, unless you are too rough or too "tee-koh", then she'd put up her defences. If you are very "kwai", you might even get to have limited access to her pubic region.

For my money, her boobs rank 2nd best-shaped pair I have ever seen in all my years.
I suspect hers not real one.. I asked a few others and they also feel the same lol..

Actually D1 got a few others who better her in that department..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-11-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
For Arissa will be on par with her for the below cons too
- Mainly services regular customers
- Fully clothed
- Never see or touch boobs
- No catbath

Cannot comment on Zora since I have not try to visit her after she left spa
I'm speaking from my experience..

If I want to go for a good massage with a nice and relaxing atmosphere then Arissa is way better than her..

Release and sensual are secondary for such MLs..

YMMV..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This sounds like utter crap. Lol. Haven't visited Zoya for over a year, but at least at that time, she knew to follow proper SN standards. She would strip down to her panties, and let me zhut zhut and caress her smooth skin all over.

Now fully clothed!? Not even a nipple to be seen!? No proper sensual or roaming? Also not young and give bad attitude... geez, what a waste of time and money.

These are the pros and cons based on recent FRs.

Pros
Hard massage and back stepping
Slim, good body

Cons
Wrong side of 30s
Location hard to get to
SMS many many times then she answers
Mainly services regular customers
Fully clothed
Never see or touch boobs
No catbath
Rush HJ
Black face

I have same experience. Slim body for what, if fully cover. Not even can touch. + During HJ, not even sensual face. Just mechanical. I am Visual person, only came out near the end, and needed to close my eyes and imagined other ML.

Massage is good. But there are ML with good massage too and more sensual, SN. For example Man man.

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Eh… wut? Reflect on oneself if he is not able to see or touch? Wow this is new low.
The thing is, if a customer has a bad record it is ok if the girl is selective and do not want to accept the business in the first place.
But if you accept the business then decide it is ok to shortchange your offerings because he has a bad record, or you don’t like his face etc I think this should not be condoned.
It is a transaction, you have expectations of the bare minimum which is advertised. Since when we allow the girls to be selective even for the bare minimum. Cannot touch I understand some girls are sensitive and do not like it. I accept it but maybe choose not to visit next time if I cannot live with it. All good.
But if cannot see topless really like what some say, I might as well go to clean joint.
In those cases then I think the bros should just pay like $60-70 to the girl? For providing sub par massage that’s probably the market rate.

Ok to add on after I see her ad, apparently there is no mention of topless in the ad. So means she is entitled to not show it if she wants. Then the bros who still go ahead and book for $110… wow…
Actually yes if u ask her she will tell u default is don't show u anything and cannot touch
She likes to talk abt her many customers who visit her and don't even touch her
Guess we can talk all we want but she has her regular uncles who are more than happy to accommodate her so she really doesn't give a damn
Old 02-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I'm speaking from my experience..

If I want to go for a good massage with a nice and relaxing atmosphere then Arissa is way better than her..

Release and sensual are secondary for such MLs..

YMMV..
Yeap agree. People that frequents Arissa are there for her top notch massage. Her certificate is defintely not for show!

Visited zoya twice in the past. First time was good but second time she just showed me black face for no apparent reason LOL and thus decided not to visit her anymore.

Whereas for Arissa, she remembers what I like and dislike. Service, massage and attitude are top notch and her place is so clean and relaxing that its comparable to the top spas in SG.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros any recs on MLs that can give a good massage a blow? hj also can lar but priority mouth
Old 02-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
She still stripe la, not sure why it didn't happen for some bros, maybe she selective.. She didn't strip on her own for me, I did it for her haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
I think those who never get to see or touch must reflect on himself why lor . Its normal to be selective. Everybody is selective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes, u r on point for this.
I must say it was my lucky day when I visited her previously.
Very interesting to be facing a real dog when u r getting ur massage.
FYI. For those sensitive to dogs.
Haha guess when she list probably expecting the flurry of comments.
Some are factual like flat butt while those who mention nothing to touch obviously just assuming as they have yet to actually seen nor touch before.

The doggo no longer stay there so no need concern about fur kid.
Actually, don't be surprise her net worth are way more than most chiongsters in here.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

If you are in her WC, often she just wear oversize t-shirt and dress casually. Usually will request her to put on sexy/revealing outfit.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If you are in her WC, often she just wear oversize t-shirt and dress casually. Usually will request her to put on sexy/revealing outfit.
Wow she’s back listed , have not RM for past 1y at least. Used to fall in love with her back stepping , her weight is just nice for me. That time she will still remove her top , and I do agree her tits are top notch . Her cooking as well , sometimes she will cook and ask me to try. It’s really good! But apart from that , she’s not that young and does has a fiery temper if u cross her boundary. She’s has her regular for sure .
Old 02-11-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Haha guess when she list probably expecting the flurry of comments.
Some are factual like flat butt while those who mention nothing to touch obviously just assuming as they have yet to actually seen nor touch before.

The doggo no longer stay there so no need concern about fur kid.
Actually, don't be surprise her net worth are way more than most chiongsters in here.
She just have this personality which can catch people at the wrong end.
Not into defending her.
It is what it is.
Like someone say, we choose ML and is the same for them.
I have gotten some nice touches from MLs deem as shit attitude here.
And of course I kena bitches before.
That's life. Never always smooth.

Last edited by Tom666; 02-11-2022 at 09:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1