The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 02:05 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
St james empire Vs Thai pubs empire?

i guys read TNP on Sunday?

Finally the lousy papers have reported on the recent boom of thai pubs and clubs in SG...and it draws comments from our local pubbing / clubbing empire king...commenting on those thai gers eligibility for LD...fair enough since employment act doesnt allow....

And guess wat...thai pubs have been raided and lights on almost every alternate days after their reporting...surpisingly TNP reporting always work! haha...

BUT then again....u seldom see the local clubbing empire king comments unnecessarily...guess St James business are affected badly by the recent boom of thai joints....

i have been receiving non stop of sms from St James on promo on this and that every now and then...and then again...i havent been heading down the df for the longest time...not becos thai joints are been born...

BUT...St James mgt...u should really reflect on ur staff services and attitude towards customers...most of the time..the damm joint is fully bloody packed...and are never lack of customers at any point in time...not forgetting staff always showering fxxx face to customers...unless u are their click or of their same number....and those guard dogs ma chaim we owe them a living to enter the bloody joint...and of cos...not forgetting them banning ppl whenever they are happy...and so call stopping fights when they are smacking them lst...

Before thai joints...apart from KTVs...there arent really a nice live band place except the sole st james...

Those fellas should try thai joints and u will know the difference between the attitude of the staff of st james vs thai joints...and those security vs watch dogs....customers are spending $....of cos we wana spend happily...not going to a place, tat hasnt got table, watch dogs and staff give u fark attitude...
Maybe they dun need customers spending to maintain that joint...but thai joint certaintly do...haha...

And...the amount spend on hanging flowers at thai joints can even be much more compared to going TAM....

Hence....support thai joints la...btw...AV...there are alot of freelance out there in the joint with lousy attitude...guess AV are smart enough ya...dun need me to spell out which joint....dun believe? try it...time to work guys!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of
Re: St james empire Vs Thai pubs empire?

i think its the same everywhere, when the pub/thai disco is packed every weekend, you think the waiter/manager will still give you 1st class service?
their thinking will be if you are not happy, jolly well go to other joint because they are not scare there is no customers.

this kind of mentality is the same for all business. once their business is good, their attitude will changed also.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
i think its the same everywhere, when the pub/thai disco is packed every weekend, you think the waiter/manager will still give you 1st class service?
their thinking will be if you are not happy, jolly well go to other joint because they are not scare there is no customers.

this kind of mentality is the same for all business. once their business is good, their attitude will changed also.
Not really bro...icon is super duper packed almost every day one....and their manager is never black face like st james....knn...go fly ma chiam we owe them $ like tat...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential

This is comfirm a tit for tact issue true st james and those mainstarem clubs like zirca and etc .... is like a ghost town during weekdays maybe some weekends then u will see more patrons but nt packed though ! and when u hopped into most of the thai clubs in the weekdays it is like 'oh ! actually u guys are partying here' it is packed everyday for most thai clubs weekends will be jam haha . Really this is a obvious and very unfair way to fight a business war very 'ObVIOUS' who are behind all this huh . but for sure thai clubs are here and they are here to stay to give thos O$p$ face 'main stream' clubs a run for the business .
Old 19-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Not really bro...icon is super duper packed almost every day one....and their manager is never black face like st james....knn...go fly ma chiam we owe them $ like tat...
ya lor icon really pack nowadays but you cant compare st james with icon. st james is how many times bigger than icon. listed company leh
Old 19-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnNex View Post
This is comfirm a tit for tact issue true st james and those mainstarem clubs like zirca and etc .... is like a ghost town during weekdays maybe some weekends then u will see more patrons but nt packed though ! and when u hopped into most of the thai clubs in the weekdays it is like 'oh ! actually u guys are partying here' it is packed everyday for most thai clubs weekends will be jam haha . Really this is a obvious and very unfair way to fight a business war very 'ObVIOUS' who are behind all this huh . but for sure thai clubs are here and they are here to stay to give thos O$p$ face 'main stream' clubs a run for the business .
Correct la..u never see him comment about China KTV hanging flowers and singers joint which are longest history in SG.....since also illegal FL gers working and singers...just like thai joints with LD mah...he damm crappy one la....

whoever is the relative or friend of the mgt of st james...gota feedback that its time to review their own joint...consumer go there spend $ to enjoy...not go there spend $ to receive fark up treatment by their staff and guard dogs...so many of my friends boycott st james liao....but still got alot of gu gu go down though...the most they close and open thai joint also la! and be the biggest thai joint in town! wahaha...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 19-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
ya lor icon really pack nowadays but you cant compare st james with icon. st james is how many times bigger than icon. listed company leh
>> thats why they can afford staff to give us fark up attitude and watch dogs going around farking ppl and banning ppl la!

of cos icon cannot compare with st james...st james dun even need consumers spending to maintain their expenses la...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 19-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think why more ppl patron thai pubs are because of the pretty and friendly dancers. To know girls in st james need abit of gut and look.......and not many of us dare to approach ladies too. But when you in thai joints,you are treated like a prince in white amour,all puyings will surround you with a thousand smile.That my two cent,no offence.
Old 19-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
I think why more ppl patron thai pubs are because of the pretty and friendly dancers. To know girls in st james need abit of gut and look.......and not many of us dare to approach ladies too. But when you in thai joints,you are treated like a prince in white amour,all puyings will surround you with a thousand smile.That my two cent,no offence.
haha....maybe? but then again...knowing girls in st james is very easy also la...so many FLs around also..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 20-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

I agree the service staffs at St James quite stuck up.... Even when I pay for drinks also must see their face.... Fierce...

Old 22-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
I agree the service staffs at St James quite stuck up.... Even when I pay for drinks also must see their face.... Fierce...

haha...tats why i say...ma chiam we owe them $ like tat...and st jame most probably dun need customers' spending to maintain the joint loh...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 22-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Though i am a regular for ex devil bar,i think dennis foo has went overboard this time. His joint and thai joint are difference concept and attract different crowd. If his business is doing bad,he should do a self reflection instead of pushing the blames to other.
Old 22-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilzz View Post
Though i am a regular for ex devil bar,i think dennis foo has went overboard this time. His joint and thai joint are difference concept and attract different crowd. If his business is doing bad,he should do a self reflection instead of pushing the blames to other.
yup...regular for devils as well...devils those days still okie...not as ya ya as his staff from st james nows...i dun think he will surf this forum la...

knn...economy is bad...so he must be thinking how come still got ppl going to thai joints to hang flowers and drinks...likewise for those big ktv joints mah...still got ppl go hang flowers mah...hw come he dun comment on those big ktv joints sia...kaoz...comment only on small joints...no standard..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 22-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
yup...regular for devils as well...devils those days still okie...not as ya ya as his staff from st james nows...i dun think he will surf this forum la...

knn...economy is bad...so he must be thinking how come still got ppl going to thai joints to hang flowers and drinks...likewise for those big ktv joints mah...still got ppl go hang flowers mah...hw come he dun comment on those big ktv joints sia...kaoz...comment only on small joints...no standard..
From my understanding,this st james project involved many parties, so in order to answer for the falling sales,he had to find a scapegoat.
Old 22-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
BncmI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those waiters at St James will be nice to big spenders and pretend not to see you or give attitude to others. I saw it with my own eyes, damn obvious!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1