The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Farewell former SYT: Phyllis Quek

Alright all gents who are 21 and below no need to bother, you don't know who Phyllis quek is...

2 day ago phyliss quek held her wedding dinner (married an ang moh) - I had the very good luck to be at the dinner too and was only 80cm away from her

even though she's goddamned FORTY TWO now for god-sakes -
1. Most everybody samster here would still hit that
2. Looks like still 26 on a good day....

sorry guys - no pics of wedding avail but you can still wank to her in her FHM glory days etc etc
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=p...w=1360&bih=564

Since married now I suppose no need for ctc huh

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 25-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Farewell former SYT: Phyllis Quek

cant believe she is already 42
Old 25-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

bro,

can still ctc
Old 25-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
GreatCockSuckrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she is beautiful and sexy
Old 25-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatCockSuckrr View Post
she is beautiful and sexy

hiya...pls update your story? hahaha...

and yes, phyllis is one of the beauty in...
Old 25-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Farewell former SYT: Phyllis Quek

Wow lao aaa bro Johnston... looking @ ur thread's subject...
I tot something bad happened to her leh... choi...
Old 25-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

*Wrinkles eyebrows - I didn't use any of the more common "died memory" titles like in memoriam or rip etc etc.... but yah I suppose I could have phrased that better

bro winter - I srsly doubt you or anyone else could do anything with her ctc except make harassing calls or watelse.... she is definitely beyond the "pei yang gan qing" and "I believe in fate" stages of relationship......

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 25-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bumped into her quite bit as she was quite a clubber herself during her younger days.

Not as beautiful or sexy in person. A lot of what you see in the media are packaging and her photogenic looks. Very tall though and extremely skinny. Didn't help that she had a dress sense towards the atrocious side.

Was what I tot to be one of the prettier actress in Singapore till I saw her in person.

For those that are wondering, I don't know her and was not interested to cause of her lofty attitude.

Last edited by TempLust; 25-06-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
clubenjoy123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubenjoy123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubenjoy123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubenjoy123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclubenjoy123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah.. Time really flies. Ever saw her in person before also. Quite tall n chio.

On hindsight is be happy for her I guess? Everyone also wishes to be happy in life.

Doesn't mean she married Liao or 42, then can't be someone's fantasy right???

Old 25-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
GreatCockSuckrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
hiya...pls update your story? hahaha...

and yes, phyllis is one of the beauty in...
it have been one of the most constant update here
Old 26-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

she never wear bikini before right?
Old 26-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21168 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

So she bear her angmo hubby any children
Old 26-06-2013, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

Met her a few times cos she used to party with my frens who are a bunch of Fu Er Dai's (rich 2nd gen). it was obvious that she was hoping to get hitched with any one of them.

wasnt impressed with her cos she would be chatty with the rich guys but whenever we had eye contact, the angle of her nose would go up a few notches. my family was very average back then.

but dun think any of the guys were interested in her anyway cos she stopped partying with us rather quickly. too bad for her actually. if she had shown me some attention, I would have given her pussy some attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
Bumped into her quite bit as she was quite a clubber herself during her younger days.

Not as beautiful or sexy in person. A lot of what you see in the media are packaging and her photogenic looks. Very tall though and extremely skinny. Didn't help that she had a dress sense towards the atrocious side.

Was what I tot to be one of the prettier actress in Singapore till I saw her in person.

For those that are wondering, I don't know her and was not interested to cause of her lofty attitude.
Old 26-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Samster

Considering that's she's goddamned Forty Two now and met her angmoh hubby 2 year ago.... Still got chance lah...
But this is not the time to worry about career lah.... getting established or all that normal shit most females worry at 19.... if the factory don't produce now, soon cannot produce already

on a side note - a friend who was 19 said totally don't know who the fuck she is - mentioned her big movie was Ad 2000 (lols) - she said - im 9 year old for goodnesss then

im feeling old now - better crack open some beer

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 26-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
bro winter - I srsly doubt you or anyone else could do anything with her ctc except make harassing calls or watelse.... she is definitely beyond the "pei yang gan qing" and "I believe in fate" stages of relationship......

bro, i can only say, let's wait and see.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1