The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 19
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR on local FL - Xiaoxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieV
ok,bro youngeric.i gave you time to post but it seems you got things to hide so i have to post it out already.bro okt angelfighter says that he offer you 50% off on his girls.he also says he told you that if you ever question him on the ways he sell his girls in sbf,he will post out your nos in mirc as what icheongster did to you in here.he will also post out all your dirty secrets you shared with him.the offer of 50% discount was posted out in chatroom with quite a number of chatters chatting there at that time.he even say he will offer me 51% off his girls if i were to stop questioning him on xiaoxi matter.so it seems it true what he told me about your dirty secrets and the fear you have of him.no wonder you dare not ask him anything.you really disappoint me again.u are just a fucking whinning bastard who act like a cyberhero.no better than that bastard nato also.both of you are the same.no wonder you call him a bastard because you actually are a bigger bastard than him.

Another piece of news i hear from him is that bro cuteboy is also trying to recruit girls to become an okt.this i totally dun trust because can see bro cuteboy is a genuine cheongster but he swear it is the truth.he say already many knows abt it but all keeping mum.you may all think how come i know so much is because before all this hooha with me,he has been pming infomation all the time trying to get me to be his ally.but when i come to know about xiaoxi matter,i just cant stand aside anymore.want more clarification whether i telling the truth,check with almond for those of you who know her.

bro okt angelfighter,is it true that you are still harassing xiaoxi and marketing her secretly.are all my statements true?did you not offer me 51% off your girls in chatroom?Please answer ok.thank you
AngieV,

What you said above, I do not know but I can say:

1. 50% off from his FLs? You must be joking. Of course no.
If he wants to get allies & offer 50% off of his FLs, he don't even need me. He will have hundreds of Samsters supporting him.

2. Dirty secrets of me?
He don't even know me just like I don't even know him.

What you post is very childish.
Take your childish games elsewhere, ie away from me.
I am really not interested & I want no part of it.

YE

Last edited by youngeric; 31-10-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 31-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Almond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlmond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
but when i come to know about xiaoxi matter,i just cant stand aside anymore.want more clarification whether i telling the truth,check with almond for those of you who know her.

bro okt angelfighter,is it true that you are still harassing xiaoxi and marketing her secretly.are all my statements true?did you not offer me 51% off your girls in chatroom?Please answer ok.thank you

Hmmm... Hi AngieV. Who are you huh? Do I noe you? Hao come bo dai bo ji got my nick come out de huh?
Old 31-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
ph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi bro angieV, i find your posts very interesting, full time job in tracking and posintg anything in sbf huh? so which okt you truely are??
Old 31-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!

Hmm,interesting stuffs huh?

50% discount?51% discount?
Wu ya bo?
Like that the girl eat wat?
Lets say $150/shot.
1/2 price =$75
If okt forgo his cut can earn meh? unless the cut more then 51%?
Got ger willing let ppl take so high cut ah?

Bro cuteboy recruiting gers to be OKT?
that guy well know local ger cheongster. info sure anot? or juz rumors?
haha, u say out ppl will also be amuse sia.
he so many local contacts, if really wanna be Okt need w8 till now meh?
the way i read his fr on local gers, seems to me he earning quite alright de,so many $$$ bonk locals , he need to touch this line meh...keke
Bro cuteboy, really ah? i support ur biz if its the truth, but i poor man, dun need 50,51% discount.
Give me 45% can ler ...ok bo?
Old 31-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
Huo_Yuan_Jia has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1970
hi bro angieV, i find your posts very interesting, full time job in tracking and posintg anything in sbf huh? so which okt you truely are??
i find his posts interesting too.seems like he is against everyone,machiam opposition.hahaha~~
Old 31-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:

Another piece of news i hear from him is that bro cuteboy is also trying to recruit girls to become an okt.this i totally dun trust because can see bro cuteboy is a genuine cheongster but he swear it is the truth.he say already many knows abt it but all keeping mum.
I seldom post now cos i prefer to be low profile but since my integrity is at stake, i hv to post and counter all these basless allegations on me.

Dat Angefighter really tell u i wan to be okt?. If it is true, then Angelfighter, u better appear and post to clear my name and stop these nonsense abot me.

I am not an OKT and dun intend to be one cos y should i be earning peanuts when i can make big money from stocks. I hv a proper job. Even bro JT, Bro bomb knows what I m doing. Even u can ask some samstress like satan gal, almond, joanna. jeslyn. sentosa sarah, calista, dashingdiva, and many more did i ever say wan to recruit them? knn

To Angelfighter- if u really hv been saying that I wan to be okt behind my back, u better stop it. lucky that day, when I met u, i brought bomb along, then u cant put words in my mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb
Bro cuteboy recruiting gers to be OKT?
Bro cuteboy, really ah? i support ur biz if its the truth, but i poor man, dun need 50,51% discount.
Give me 45% can ler ...ok bo?
Bro. Till now I still dunwan to be okt. not even 5 or 10 yrs later. so how to give the 45% discount??
Old 31-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!

Lol, bro, thus i say if mah.
Btw any okt wanna give me 50% discount?
I be ur allie la. then must do wat huh?
Old 01-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Almond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlmond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, since Xiaoxi is already retired. I think it would be better to move the attention to where it should be, i.e. Attention!! cos it was what Angelfighter wanted in the 1st place anyway, wasn't it?

Posting here will only drag up the thread and as usual, newbies will start posting here, asking for Xiaoxi's number, which is pretty much of an eyesore and a waste of 'server space/ bandwidth, whatever-you-call-it'...
Old 19-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
math1878 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, can PM her contact no?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 13
BoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to behold

Hello, if she is Singaporean, I'll like her contact pls (:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rong33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ctc please thanks!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

good i got chance to zap 2 jabronees for revitalizing a dead thread...hullo people open your eyes big big lah...at least see when was the last post of the thread.....

unnecessary waste of bandwidth space..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1