The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
JackWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIV Positive Result

PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTION BEFORE YOU "CHEONG"!!!

TO ; All bros, saw this thread in YM board. Just a gentle reminder to all bros out there, please take precaution for you own sake.... before is too late !!!

Just wanna relate my fateful story fellow 'chiong' brothers out there....... I have a incurable disease in me & was passed to me by a China slut who is still out there now!

It all started when me buddies & me were tired of standing around trying to get to know ladies in Devil's Bar. Hence we decide to get some "action" from Geylang.

We drove to....like the first 2 lanes of Geylang(should be Lor 8 or 10). There's a hotel with bright neon lights opposite some bangala quarters, we're about to exit to the main road, i spotted a petite china girl who looks like my secondary sch dream-girl!! She's dressed in baby-dress & jeans & looked like a Singaporean!
In an instant, i asked my friend to stop. My best buddy, told me to stay away from those china girls for 'safety reasons'. I just went down and talked to that lady. She quoted me $90 & i told her if she make me really happy, i'll pay her $150 including hotel!

We got to our room & got down to "business". I controlled my 'brother' & tried to make it hard for her! As she seems to gave for a while, i gently advice her to remove condom as it's "obstructing my way". We started petting again & she ripped the condom away & blow me raw!!
We change about 5 different positions B4 i have to really shoot my load on her back. I swear it was best heavenly feeling i had in my life!

Some days later, i develop a sore throat that won't go away even when my family doctor gave a strong anti-biotics. I had a blood test & 2 days later, my doctor 'summon' me to his office to break the painful news.
I was HIV positive & could develop full-blown anytime! I was in shock, did not know wat to do. i went for 2nd & 3rd test and all THE SAME!
I knew the last time i had "it" was wif that China slut! & she did not tell me anything!!!!

I went back to look for that slut, only to find she's kinda 'hot item' for that stretch of lane! I sat at the nearby coffeeshop waiting for her. She did arrive in a new look of white top & jeans, only to be picked up by a car.
In 2 hours time, i manage to meet up her & told her wat happen! She told me she did not know me & dun care wat happen. A slightly built guy came up to signal me to a corner to chat.
He told me in chinese "brother, looking 4 trouble?" I shot back "If U wanna fight me, go ahead.i hv AIDs,i gonna die anyway!" He must taken a 3 steps back & seems to notice my runny nose.
He plead softly to me that he has nothing to do wif the bitches & ask to not bother them, Cos he earning a small keep to jaga them & he's a fellow singaporean just like me!

From that day on, i decided to return a favor by giving back these china shits what they gave to me! AN incurable disease! Anyway, i have nothin to look forward to now!!!!!!!! F**k until i die!

link below...
http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.m...pe=date&first=1
Old 09-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV Positive Result

Hi Bro,

I m sorrie n sad to hear wat has happen to u. Bt aft reading till the last line of ur msg, i m veri worried nw.

i also gt into trouble by having raw with a china PRC n i hav waited painfully for the last 5 mths plus b4 taking my blood test n get the result in negative.

Though the China sluts as wat u called them is in wrong bt it is also nt right for u to go arounf spreading the virus by returning others a favour. this is totally nt acceptable as it will results in many pple out there getting into trouble jus because u wan to hav revenge.

tak my advice, stop ur revenge n take good care of urself. spent more time wif ur families.
Old 09-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JaguarLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JackWood.. buzzell... hmm...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24415
Old 09-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaguarLuv

Hi bro JaguarLuv,

Thanks for putting me to tt link.

It indeed looks a bit fishy abt the story too.

Bt still if it is true , he shld nt seek revenge by Fxxxking around.
Old 09-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=JackWood]PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTION BEFORE YOU "CHEONG"!!!

TO ; All bros, saw this thread in YM board. Just a gentle reminder to all bros out there, please take precaution for you own sake.... before is too late !!!

Just wanna relate my fateful story fellow 'chiong' brothers out there....... I have a incurable disease in me & was passed to me by a China slut who is still out there now!

From that day on, i decided to return a favor by giving back these china shits what they gave to me! AN incurable disease! Anyway, i have nothin to look forward to now!!!!!!!! F**k until i die! [QUOTE]

You posted this twice and even if it's true, you are no brothers of ours when what you are doing is just trying to add more brothers to your own brother list. you come out play you should know the risk and not come here cry mother, cry father when you tio the illness already and in the fisrt place who ask you to go raw? blame yourself and if you really wanna revenge, you should just revenge on yourself since you the one that cause your own misery.
Old 09-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

WTF.. i have read this the Third time..

as a cheongster we all know that we are at risk when we cheong..

we have post our comment regarding this.. go read up before u post again! it is simply not logical event!

I HAVE DEDUCTED UR POINTS! DEDUCT ME BACK IF U NOT HAPPY.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:03 PM
Samster

To all Bro,

Sorry for repeating tihs old thread which someone already post or saw it in Y.massage board last month. Juz a gentle reminder to all bro to take precaution when "cheong".

Anyway this thread writer is not me don't be mistaken......... and I will never try RAW..to take this risk.

If bro have deducted my point is ok...don't need to be for wasting your time reading....

Btw HAPPY BONKING in future..
Old 10-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWood
To all Bro,

Sorry for repeating tihs old thread which someone already post or saw it in Y.massage board last month. Juz a gentle reminder to all bro to take precaution when "cheong".

Anyway this thread writer is not me don't be mistaken......... and I will never try RAW..to take this risk.

If bro have deducted my point is ok...don't need to be for wasting your time reading....

Btw HAPPY BONKING in future..
real or bluff good luck to you
Old 11-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: HIV Positive Result

No risk..no game......happy bonking....
Old 11-11-2004, 01:49 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

bro maybe....you really should have clarify that in your first post...like your point on encouraging others to take precaution... I will add 7 points for you.

Quote:
To all Bro,

. Juz a gentle reminder to all bro to take precaution when "cheong".

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-11-2004, 03:37 PM
DienBienphu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wear Cap at all times. Kelantan lane docs say that (when I was there) most of the people that kena HIV are the Homosexuals who had unprotected and those who had unprotected sex overseas. I ask them about Geylang and they said that the Freelancers are risky as they dont go for checkups but the legal brothels, the gals go for checkups once a month.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
bro maybe....you really should have clarify that in your first post...like your point on encouraging others to take precaution... I will add 7 points for you.
Thanks Bro big Sexy, al least you understand my point...... is good for all bro.

JUZ REMEMBER TO TAKE PRECAUTION WHEN "CHEONG"......
Old 12-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

How come this story keeps getting posted all around SB forum all over the place??

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 18-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Bafana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
How come this story keeps getting posted all around SB forum all over the place??
Lurkers, NGO's, Evangelists and people afraid of their own shadow...

But good to keep in mind even though I think everybody already knows this.
Old 19-11-2004, 03:02 PM
oogle

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I must say, u must have got it from someone else. AIDs normally take a week to up to six months to incubate and the results will not be noticed until then.
Therefore, becareful who u seek your partners especially in unprotected mode as the the risk of getting HIV is real. If u go G in unprotected mode, u r really asking for it. I really find out my GF's sexual history b4 I go for unprotected sex, and I if I do not trust her, better to get protection then
to risk your life.

oogle.

Quote:
PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTION BEFORE YOU "CHEONG"!!!

It all started when me buddies & me were tired of standing around trying to get to know ladies in Devil's Bar. Hence we decide to get some "action" from Geylang.

We drove to....like the first 2 lanes of Geylang(should be Lor 8 or 10). There's a hotel with bright neon lights opposite some bangala quarters, we're about to exit to the main road, i spotted a petite china girl who looks like my secondary sch dream-girl!! She's dressed in baby-dress & jeans & looked like a Singaporean!
In an instant, i asked my friend to stop. My best buddy, told me to stay away from those china girls for 'safety reasons'. I just went down and talked to that lady. She quoted me $90 & i told her if she make me really happy, i'll pay her $150 including hotel!

We got to our room & got down to "business". I controlled my 'brother' & tried to make it hard for her! As she seems to gave for a while, i gently advice her to remove condom as it's "obstructing my way". We started petting again & she ripped the condom away & blow me raw!!
We change about 5 different positions B4 i have to really shoot my load on her back. I swear it was best heavenly feeling i had in my life!

Some days later, i develop a sore throat that won't go away even when my family doctor gave a strong anti-biotics. I had a blood test & 2 days later, my doctor 'summon' me to his office to break the painful news.
I was HIV positive & could develop full-blown anytime! I was in shock, did not know wat to do. i went for 2nd & 3rd test and all THE SAME!
I knew the last time i had "it" was wif that China slut! & she did not tell me anything!!!!

I went back to look for that slut, only to find she's kinda 'hot item' for that stretch of lane! I sat at the nearby coffeeshop waiting for her. She did arrive in a new look of white top & jeans, only to be picked up by a car.
In 2 hours time, i manage to meet up her & told her wat happen! She told me she did not know me & dun care wat happen. A slightly built guy came up to signal me to a corner to chat.
He told me in chinese "brother, looking 4 trouble?" I shot back "If U wanna fight me, go ahead.i hv AIDs,i gonna die anyway!" He must taken a 3 steps back & seems to notice my runny nose.
He plead softly to me that he has nothing to do wif the bitches & ask to not bother them, Cos he earning a small keep to jaga them & he's a fellow singaporean just like me!

From that day on, i decided to return a favor by giving back these china shits what they gave to me! AN incurable disease! Anyway, i have nothin to look forward to now!!!!!!!! F**k until i die!

link below...
http://sg.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.m...pe=date&first=1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1