The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 03-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
next time remember to paragraph. dont give readers a hard time
The guy wrote such a wonderful report and all you can ask for is paragraphing???
Old 03-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
My latest cinematic adventure. Went to catch a movie during in the afternoon with girl. Decided on one of the Eng Wah cinemas and bought the Director Seats. Probably cos it was a weekday and in the afternoon, the cinema was quite empty. We sat at the Director Seats right at the top left corner of the Cinema. There were about 10 other people watching the movie that day, all sat around the middle top area. The closest to us was in the row right in front of us but in the middle. Those Bros who went to Eng Wah and sat in Director Seats before will know the seats have a kind of partition and a small table in front of the seats. If you lean forward then sure other people can see you but if you lean back into your seat you can be flanked by the partition. My girl was snuggled up against me through the show and sometime halfway through the show i started to feel her hand roaming my cock and slowly awakening it. She was wearing a tube with mini-skirt that day so it was no difficulty for me to roam my free hand behind her under her tube and unclasped her bra with practiced finese. Pulled her strapless bra off, pushed her back reclining into the seat flanked by the partition, pulled her tube down and started to attacking her already hard nipples while massaging her C cup breasts. She started moaning gently and as my other hand reached towards her clit I could feel her gyrating her hips against my hand in eager anticipation already. My fingers wasted no time in pulling her g-string aside and started to massaging and rubbing her clit... god she was already wet and in no time became dripping wet with a very swollen and hard clit. All this while her hands were fumbling with my zipper trying to release my manhood... i decided to help her by unzipping and pulling off my pants and underwear entirely and just leaving them on the floor next to the chair. Afterall we are at the top corner so nobody will walk to our corner anyway in the middle of the show. It felt really liberating and free having my hard cock standing upright and naked waist down.... she grabbed my cock, gave it a few good strokes and lowered her head on it engulfing my cock in her warm moist mouth in one go..... god it feels like heaven..... I took a peep at the people sitting in the front row in the middle.... they appeared pretty caught up in the movie and might not have noticed us.... or even if they did pretended they didnt..... after a few minutes of wonderful BJ, i decided to take this up another level. I pulled my t-shirt off and at the same time told her to remove her mini-skirt and gstring.... Christ! It was so fucking exciting..... with strangers just a few feet away...... the danger of getting caught and seen made my cock even harder and her wetter.... I wasted no time in positioning her sideways on the couch and inserting my hard cock into her in one hard thrust.... oh my god it felt so damn good.... I started fucking her sideways and I am quite certain that if anyone were to look in our direction could see the entire couch shaking and moving in the rhythm of our sex..... As I banged away, i started to pull her tube top upwards over and off her.... causing her breasts to bounce free into the cold cinema air once the tube came up over them.... what a sight to behold... she tried to mutter a protest as she felt vulnerable and exposed without this last piece of clothing covering her modesty and nubile 18 year old body.... I just pushed my cock deeper and harder into her and soon her protests became heightened moans which at one point i was beginning to worry if her moanings would be heard by the people near us..... But this soon became a non-issue as the excitment built and pleasure overwhelmed ...... Then as I felt my seed building up.... i decided to take it yet another notch higher... i know if I asked her verbally she will hesitate and may not cooperate so instead i guided her by action, pulled her body by her waist up and brought her outwards leaning on the small table in front of us... kind of reverse cowgirl position with me banging her from behind..... of course this totally exposes her bare naked body and breasts to anyone who might turn their eyes our direction but it was an exciting moment in the movie so i was betting on people too caught up in the movie at that moment..... she was surprised of course and tried to protest but I guess she was also at the verge of orgasm so just followed my guidance into her favourite position..... this position meant also I could bang her deeper and harder which drives her crazy.... her left hand was busy rubbing her own clit while i picked up the pace and strength of my thrusts and in no time her entire body tensed up while she came violently.... convulsing and shaking incontrollably with both my hands grabbing her firm bountiful breasts from behind and holding and pulling her downwards and backwards impaling her deeper into my hard cock as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her entire body.... It was too much for me.... I held back and swallowed a scream and shot my entire load deep into her while I banged into her from behind like there is no tomorrow while grabbing and kneeling her young breasts even harder...... i could feel torrents after torrents of my cum shooting out strongly into her.... OMG..... priceless..... it was only after I released myself entirely that I took a deep breath and breathed out hard.... Christ... it felt so fucking good...... Rested in that position for a while savouring the aftermath of the powerful orgasm... After that quickly cleaned up with lots of tissue and put our clothes back on.... Proceeded to watch the rest of the movie in a totally relaxed state of being. After the movie ended, I paid attention to the other movie-goers as they left the cinema.... doesnt appeared that anyone noticed anything..... or perhaps they did but just act blur
It will be good if u can paragraph your story. Really got a hard time reading.. But it was good!
Old 03-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
My latest cinematic adventure. Went to catch a movie during in the afternoon with girl. After the movie ended, I paid attention to the other movie-goers as they left the cinema.... doesnt appeared that anyone noticed anything..... or perhaps they did but just act blur
Wah lau bro. U damn commando. Hat's off to u & her!
Old 03-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
kra77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great cinematic story bro...

what was the movie that day...

just asking to see if that movie will have the same effect on my gal to do what you do... hahahha
Old 03-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

bro tigerprawn, damn gd FR from u, will up u once my power regain! thank for sharing!
Old 03-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Wah lau bro. U damn commando. Hat's off to u & her!
Hehe...thanks Bro porsheclub. It is just my personal preference, total nakedness make it more dangerous and exciting.... afterall we only live once and this kind of thing cant really do when old right? From experience, the girl will usually take the cue and lead from you so long as you get her high enough and give her confidence in you that you know what you are doing and in control of situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kra77 View Post
great cinematic story bro...

what was the movie that day...

just asking to see if that movie will have the same effect on my gal to do what you do... hahahha
Bro kra77, the movie was a romantic comedy.... something lighthearted and happy.... have fun and please post FR here too if you try with your gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
bro tigerprawn, damn gd FR from u, will up u once my power regain! thank for sharing!
THANKS in advance Bro soundworks.... Glad you like my FR.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Wc15 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
OMG, so that's U and you ger in red/pink dress @ close to 10pm yesterday!

I stay at the block nearest to this garden and is an avid astrologist coz the night sky there is not polluted with stray lights... No prize for guessing what I usually do incidentally...
u tink i b fool and get spotted...my gal and i both wearing black and we doin quickie hence left b4 10pm on tat sat
Old 04-06-2008, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Tigerprawn,

I like your FR and your contribution has now become something I wish I can get to do too... provided I have a FB soon...
Old 04-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Samster

tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

To Brother Commando (if that is your real SB nick) who zapped me for posting and sharing my cinematic experience with the message :"you seem to be proud of what you are doing":

Thank you for leaving your Nick when zapping me (if that is indeed your real nick). You are the first who zap me and got the balls to leave your nick - I respect you for that if that is really your SB nick. You are entitled to your opinion so I am not going to zap you back.

BUT Come on, Bro, this is a sex forum. We are here to share our sex experiences with other bros. If you feel so negatively about "public sex", then you should NOT be in this thread reading all the postings then zapping contributors for posting their experiences about public sex.

If it disgusts you so, then you should really just not visit this thread instead of getting yourself upset. This thread is about public sex, of course people post about their public sex experience.

What is to be proud or not proud? I merely state that this is my personal preference as I like the kick and excitment of total nakedness. Seriously I dont know why that offends you.

Regardless, I am making this posting not cos I care about the points you zap me but I want to make a point to all bros here. I think we come here to share our experiences and be happy. NOT to be annoyed and unhappy or upset.

SO, relax and be happy Bro Commando. I dont really want to take the trouble to go search your Nick but if you post a message here, I will up your points just so to show you that it is better to be happy than be upset. Honest. Life is too short man, enjoy it! Peace!
Old 04-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk_syt View Post
Bro Tigerprawn,

I like your FR and your contribution has now become something I wish I can get to do too... provided I have a FB soon...
Bro bonk_syt, thanks and appreciate your support. At least I know there are bros who like and appreciate my postings. I post and share my experiences here because I had enjoyed reading the experiences which other bros posted here, so I thought i'd contribute back to this thread by sharing my personal experiences too in hope that other bros would also enjoy reading my FR.

If there is a will, there is a way. So long as you put your 100% mind to it, I am sure very soon you will also get to try out everything with a new FB soon. Good luck and have fun!!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2143 / Power: 21
OldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To Brother Commando (if that is your real SB nick) who zapped me for posting and sharing my cinematic experience with the message :"you seem to be proud of what you are doing":

Thank you for leaving your Nick when zapping me (if that is indeed your real nick). You are the first who zap me and got the balls to leave your nick - I respect you for that if that is really your SB nick. You are entitled to your opinion so I am not going to zap you back.

BUT Come on, Bro, this is a sex forum. We are here to share our sex experiences with other bros. If you feel so negatively about "public sex", then you should NOT be in this thread reading all the postings then zapping contributors for posting their experiences about public sex.

If it disgusts you so, then you should really just not visit this thread instead of getting yourself upset. This thread is about public sex, of course people post about their public sex experience.

What is to be proud or not proud? I merely state that this is my personal preference as I like the kick and excitment of total nakedness. Seriously I dont know why that offends you.

Regardless, I am making this posting not cos I care about the points you zap me but I want to make a point to all bros here. I think we come here to share our experiences and be happy. NOT to be annoyed and unhappy or upset.

SO, relax and be happy Bro Commando. I dont really want to take the trouble to go search your Nick but if you post a message here, I will up your points just so to show you that it is better to be happy than be upset. Honest. Life is too short man, enjoy it! Peace!

bro u very low so lor....

i up u for yr post!!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
allenwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my fair share at "old" labrador park where area was dark and the last time was in changing room at one of Taka shops
Old 04-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BSNMasster is Cool - loads of Potential

East coast is well too good to try one. Discreet corner of cos, not the crowded area,. I saw a couple humping there last week!! lol.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wc15 View Post
u tink i b fool and get spotted...my gal and i both wearing black and we doin quickie hence left b4 10pm on tat sat
Oh really?

Ok lor... maybe it's the couple after you left
Old 05-06-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenwood View Post
I had my fair share at "old" labrador park where area was dark ..
Ya, me miss the "old" labrador park too.

I wonder how old is your "old" though; for me it's that time before they build the "family park" where we can drive in to park nowadays. At my time, the jetty was the original one, fenced up, and the only way to access it was all the way from the top of the hill via a steep & narrow worn-out stone staircase downwards.

Whatever little patch of beach there was then is said to be one of the few "red beach" left and during low tide, I can walk out hundreds of metres out at knee level, picking up live corals with sea horses still hanging on them...

Those were the days with plenty of spots to fuck around man... fucking exciting if your ger also like to explore the unknown and fuck at very secluded spots

Nowadays, I only did once at the playground at the park, once at the "maze" of vertical wood planks, and a few times in the handicap toilet, and also at the car park (the one that's still sandy further away from the park).

Lot's of memories on labrador park for me sia... used to do fishing there a lot too. I mean real fishes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1