The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile [KTV] - Need guidance

Hi bros,

Many months back I was brought to the ex huang ting by a fellow colleague to have fun. Was an eye opening experience.

Just yesterday I was discussing with some buddies that we should try to explore these places together. However none of us has the experience to lead. We are not familiar with the locations either.

Can any of you experience bros share some of your experiences, which places you recommend, how to book a room, average damage etc. with me so I can share with my friends and have a great time?

TGIF bros.
Old 28-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [KTV] - Need guidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Hi bros,

Many months back I was brought to the ex huang ting by a fellow colleague to have fun. Was an eye opening experience.

Just yesterday I was discussing with some buddies that we should try to explore these places together. However none of us has the experience to lead. We are not familiar with the locations either.

Can any of you experience bros share some of your experiences, which places you recommend, how to book a room, average damage etc. with me so I can share with my friends and have a great time?

TGIF bros.
Tips alone costs you 400 if they stay after 8pm.
The drinks excluded. You can't even fuck the girl. Don't waste your time.
Old 28-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Dear TS,

Once u start u cannot stop.........

It all depends on how deep is your pocket.........

There are different grades or class of Ktv joints available here in Singapore.......

1 bottle of hard liquor can range from 200 to 500 entry level, that does not include the gals...... Also for different room size u will need to pay different charges........

If u have a small room then 1 bottle is enough, plus min 300 tips for the gal 50 to 100 for the mummy....... Etc........ If u bring the gal out then additional cost depending on how much they want maybe another 200 to 500 more........

On the other hand, there are also cheaper options........ If your pocket is deep, then don't worry...... Walk in to anyone u pleases.......... For sure all joints will welcum u like a king.......
Old 28-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

There are guides on ktv in the other title grouping

Do a search.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 28-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JiByeHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

TGIF bros.
Maybe you can share your eye opening experience there
Old 28-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

TGIF bros.
For a start please come to this section to read up. Lots of info available .

https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Only venture to ktv if you have deep pockets to burn.
Old 29-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it is a costly affair if is out of your own pocket.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1