The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
vlox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Confessions

Dear readers,

My name is Charlotte, and i'm currently a student in one of the polytechnics here in Singapore.
i wanted to just pen down some stories of my life as i've got really too much time on my hands, also, i wanted to contribute to this forum as i've been an avid reader of stories that have been shared by the hundreds and thousands of other forumers.

I know that mine may not be the most exciting one, and in may in fact, bore you, but i would still like to share them as writing has and will always be my passion.

If you're wondering how old i am, i am glad to inform you that i have just attained adulthood a few weeks back.
Hailing from a Chinese descent, and being born and bred here in Singapore, I've realized that not everyone is born with a silver spoon, and that everyone has to work for his/her own life.

Having said that, we all must understand that the path that one takes, has to be decent, and legit too, at all times.
I took the wrong path back then, and am ladened with regrets, but i have learnt so much from these experiences, and i hope that after i have finished writing for this thread, you would have learnt a thing or two too.
Old 15-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
good morning...and welcum to sbf...
good to hear from another lady's pov...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 15-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlox View Post
Dear readers,

My name is Charlotte, and i'm currently a student in one of the polytechnics here in Singapore.
i wanted to just pen down some stories of my life as i've got really too much time on my hands, also, i wanted to contribute to this forum as i've been an avid reader of stories that have been shared by the hundreds and thousands of other forumers.

I know that mine may not be the most exciting one, and in may in fact, bore you, but i would still like to share them as writing has and will always be my passion.

If you're wondering how old i am, i am glad to inform you that i have just attained adulthood a few weeks back.
Hailing from a Chinese descent, and being born and bred here in Singapore, I've realized that not everyone is born with a silver spoon, and that everyone has to work for his/her own life.

Having said that, we all must understand that the path that one takes, has to be decent, and legit too, at all times. I took the wrong path back then, and am ladened with regrets, but i have learnt so much from these experiences, and i hope that after i have finished writing for this thread, you would have learnt a thing or two too.
A Big & warm welcome to a very young babe coming out of the shell to write for us, so to speak ...adding to the growing list of enjoyable female writers we hv seen & read so far in tis section of the forum....& being so passionate about it some more !

Congrats dear girl, tat you hv just received yr "key" to life !! ...& hope yr journey in life as you travel on it, would be a happy & memorable one for you but you must know tat life is not always a bed of roses...Like yr 'never-be-discouraged' spirit in wanting to share yr story wif us & you hv my fullest support, dear babe ! Yes, all of us do make mistakes sometime or other, both young & old, but we must always learn from our mistakes & not repeat them again & move on life renewed !...so, pls bring on yr story asap dear girl...tink many of us are waiting to know wat you hv in store for us ! ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-06-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jfrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlox View Post
Dear readers,

Having said that, we all must understand that the path that one takes, has to be decent, and legit too, at all times.
I took the wrong path back then, and am ladened with regrets, but i have learnt so much from these experiences, and i hope that after i have finished writing for this thread, you would have learnt a thing or two too.
Welcome ! We are all ears.
Old 15-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Welcome dear, camping with wine.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 15-06-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MonetizeUrIdea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the guys faster fall in, and flood her inbox with pm
Old 15-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Welcome dear, camping with wine.
Bro don't mind pouring for two this beautiful morning? I'd like to join you

Welcome sis and hope you have an enjoyable time penning your memoirs, as well as welcoming the flood of traffic to your inbox
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 15-06-2015, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice language, I sense maturity in your words. (Y)
Looking forward

Believe when none would.
Old 15-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
missj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymissj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping....
Old 15-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

Gathering firewood ....
Old 15-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 15-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping...with only simple tent....
Old 15-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Sch holidays for Poly meh???

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent...
Old 15-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
vlox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the year was 2012, i was then a very green polytechnic student with lots of inner potential in my studies.
however, due to peer pressure and the company i mixed with in school, i repeatedly gave in to temptations and always wanted the best.

at 18, i funded all of my luxurious purchases by myself, which includes but are not limited to, a chanel handbag, apple iphone, prada heels, victoria secret's lingerie, etc.
i felt that these items were beautiful, and it didn't mattered what others thought, but i had to work hard to purchase these items for myself to make myself happy.
but, how could an 18 year old afford all these things? of course, i could have taken the funds from my parents to purchase these items, but i didn't.

instead, i started to whatsapp several friends about money making opportunities, jobs, events stuff, ad-hoc work, etc.
anything that could make me a quick buck, i did it.

i first started off as a part time model, but glamorous as it may sound, it was a far cry from that.
i was extremely green in the industry, and i had zero idea of what was going on most of the time, and i merely followed instructions of the photographers or the staff around.
during one instance, i was due for a lingerie themed shoot that was in one of the hotel rooms in town, as i made my way there, i was extremely nervous.
nervous because it was my first time doing a bikini shot, and to be honest, i do not have a flawless figure to boast whatsoever, i'm only average, and slightly above average at most.

as i made my way there in the taxi, i was bombarding my boyfriend with messages and i didn't even know what i was typing as my heart beat increased and my hands got cold and stuff.
but upon reaching, i regained my composure and walked in.

it was a pretty fancy hotel, and with that, i went straight up to the room.
in the room, there were 2 people. the photographer & his assistant.
his assistant was a lady, and that sort of calmed my nerves a little.
the cameras were all in place on the tripods in-front of the bed and i was told that we'll be getting started in about 5 minutes.

today's aim was to build my portfolio, and also for the photographer to build up his. and my job today, was to look seductive.
judging by his equipment and age, i guess he's in his 40s, with some good years in this industry, and his assistant was at most in her 20s.

i placed my bag down and went to the washroom to prepare myself.
there was a knock on the door by the assistant and i was handed a pair of lingerie.

as i came out of the washroom, i grounded myself and told myself that i had to do this professionally, despite being nervous and stuff.
as i started doing a variety of poses, he started snapping away.
the assistant was pretty busy though, shuttling up and down the room handling the lights, wind, reflection, water, my hair, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1