The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Now nomore 45. Minimum is 55. Then 65 and 80. Only one do 70. Chinese half gilf "Fei" got nice non-lagy handful boobs, boob lovers will be not disappoint, can suck nipple for a while too. Can BBBJ for few min for extra RM but not so good bbbj. ID- short hair, look at you like not interested on you. Face vise 50 but body vise below 40. Floor and room not sure, may be changed when you go. But not the last floor. normally all 55 at top floor.

Last edited by yuanswang; 06-10-2023 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
khrong0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommended young tosai or prata to introduce?
Old 11-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
It is surprising the WL asked you to pay extra.... Ocean is a fixed price joint. The WLs pay the counter for each customer they service. How much depends on the WLs' rate.
rm45 - rm5
rm65 - rm8
rm80 - rm10
This cut is above the daily room rental.
So the counter is quite strict about WLs charging the correct rates.

The exception is when the WL gives "special" services like anal or bondage or whatever request you may have which is outside her normal SOP. Then you need to top up for these "specials". I know the going topup rate for anal is rm100... sashimi is between rm50 - rm100 depending on which WL

Maybe you had asked her for "special" thats why she is asking for more money from you.

Hi bro, may I know which lady/room allow anal?
TIA ya
Old 11-10-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

Had my first visit despite walking past countless times. Took the lift, the moment the door closed I panicked and should have just taken the steps instead. Was there about 3pm. Every floor had only 3-4 rooms open. It's like Petain but more spacious and it's cleaner and not so dark. I saw many GILF and a few younger ones. If you have a Fat or super skinny fetish you can find it here. Saw a nice looking malay or indonesian milf for RM80 but no BJ☹️. And a GILF offered BJ and FJ for RM80, and immediately lower to RM70 as I walked away. I don't think you can bargain on price more like she gave up a discount as there were hardly any guys walking around.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

I also happened to be at Plaza Pelangi and had lunch at E&Y a local India makan stall which is across the road from the plaza. There is a few budget hotels just beside the makan place Meyah hotel. There were a few malay/India Milf/gilf sitting outside and calling out to me. Didn't approach them as they were not my type, so no idea on prices.
Old 12-10-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
I also happened to be at Plaza Pelangi and had lunch at E&Y a local India makan stall which is across the road from the plaza. There is a few budget hotels just beside the makan place Meyah hotel. There were a few malay/India Milf/gilf sitting outside and calling out to me. Didn't approach them as they were not my type, so no idea on prices.
That stretch has been having streetwalkers for long time oredi.... more than 10-15 yrs ago.
Ladies are mostly Indons and the LBs are locals & thais.
They migrated over here from Jln Wong Ah Fook after that area was sealed off and traffic drastically reduced.
Old 13-10-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
That stretch has been having streetwalkers for long time oredi.... more than 10-15 yrs ago.
Ladies are mostly Indons and the LBs are locals & thais.
They migrated over here from Jln Wong Ah Fook after that area was sealed off and traffic drastically reduced.

I recent went there ard morning. They asking me 100rmn. Morning also can see them but few mostly can see indo
Old 23-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubianknight View Post
Field report

Well 5th floor was a disturbing experience. Went up there to fulfill my GILF fetish around 4:00. I walk up and take the first door on the left. Older chinese lady seemed shocked that I would pick her. The charge was 55 rm at the door and I paid accordingly by giving her 100 rm. professionally she went and got change.

She comes back with the change and strips me down. As she is about to do the cbj she says “pay me 70 rm more”

I was so shocked but she looked so intense about it I just paid and told her I’ll just pay and leave. After that she got extra intense and essentially wanted me to pay and do the service. So we did the service and it was very rushed.

Last time I’ll go to ocean it’s definitely different in petain
Haven't heard this before. But I usually don't go 5th as the age group there are older.
Seems like you got scammed.
Old 27-10-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Haven't heard this before. But I usually don't go 5th as the age group there are older.
Seems like you got scammed.
May be it's high chance to be true. Most of the ladies are very rude there cos of they everyday to face many rude, funny and some stupid fellows. Some good ladies also asking for extra RM for BJ or some value added service, othervise the standed is just clean and fuck. But asking extra for fuck is totally stupidity. I know another Chinese shorter old milf in first door on open lift right side but she not this kind of lady. She mostly work in Sundays. I hope he mentioned a skinny old milf quit tall as he say first door from lift. Then avoid that lady lol.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Any bros here know which room allow anal and how much top up fees? Tia
Old 18-11-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Any bros here know which room allow anal and how much top up fees? Tia
all can anal. no need top up too.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
all can anal. no need top up too.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Need to find out then
Old 21-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

yesterday visit there. saw ceiling broken for heavy rain at L5. and some places leak from ceiling. scary. Then tried a local malay lady at 55rm. totally no understand English so used google translate, maintained her body well look like 30+only. Claimed real tits but no any lag and bit strong also, no feel of silicon so may be its real. its very rare for 40+ yo. she did very good bbbj without top-up. i almost CIM, unfortunately i shoot when she the take out mouth for rest so i not sure she can do CIM or not. asked her but she no understand. her dmg 55rm but worth for 75. told her will take 1hr booking at next time. she say need pay more. may be 150. anybody know how much if take 1hr? and how many times can do? i did not 1hr booking before there.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
yesterday visit there. saw ceiling broken for heavy rain at L5. and some places leak from ceiling. scary. Then tried a local malay lady at 55rm. totally no understand English so used google translate, maintained her body well look like 30+only. Claimed real tits but no any lag and bit strong also, no feel of silicon so may be its real. its very rare for 40+ yo. she did very good bbbj without top-up. i almost CIM, unfortunately i shoot when she the take out mouth for rest so i not sure she can do CIM or not. asked her but she no understand. her dmg 55rm but worth for 75. told her will take 1hr booking at next time. she say need pay more. may be 150. anybody know how much if take 1hr? and how many times can do? i did not 1hr booking before there.
Rm 55 is for 20 minutes so for ! hour is 60 minutes Rm165
Btw , where is this Malay lady ? Level 5 ? And room position?
Old 26-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Rm 55 is for 20 minutes so for ! hour is 60 minutes Rm165
Btw , where is this Malay lady ? Level 5 ? And room position?
Thanks bro, at the top floor. Out from lift turn right and again right, the last room. 165 still very cheap for her BBBJ. Can do 3 if 165?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1