The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Maxim closed down liao. Change owner
Call new maxin, again close down,
Then change owner again,
forgot call what name,
End up also close.
The place still nicely furnitured,
Looking for new owner.
Anyone interested?
Maxim is also one of the popular night spot for S’porean in the early year 2000. Big lounge bar and many girls with some very stylish. In Maxim, you can feel the excitement and kicks. Hotel Pelita is just across the road with its own Pelita KTV. So it is always fully booked during weekend from Thursday thru Friday. Gone are the good old days……..

Anyboby still remember Britannic? A popular fishtank with very young gals. I think only those old cheongsters will know the place…….. Sad to see all the old fishtanks and KTVs are closing one by one. Batam is Heaven no more!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
There is a chinese saying “人不为己,天诛地灭”.
Old 30-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

agreed...batam is no longer heaven! lousy pubs..hopeless fishtanks..last time, young2 ones..anak baru everyweek..ah pek`ve ever gone to airport to welcome fresh ones from kampong...of course, ah pek had the first `cut` hehe!!! let`s forget about the past, welcome the present and 2012...during CNY, ah pek has been invited to go to Selat panjang...needless to say, ah pek`s main aim is to get a young2 fresh2 one and `may be` to settle down?...
Ah pek wishes every fuckers here a happy fucking 2012!!!!!!
Old 31-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Batam next weekend with a group of office colleagues. I have to organize the entertainment ! After looking at this thread looks like I should just take them to Permata Indah ? Will be staying at Hotel 89. Any recommendations?
Old 31-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
agreed...batam is no longer heaven! lousy pubs..hopeless fishtanks..last time, young2 ones..anak baru everyweek..ah pek`ve ever gone to airport to welcome fresh ones from kampong...of course, ah pek had the first `cut` hehe!!! let`s forget about the past, welcome the present and 2012...during CNY, ah pek has been invited to go to Selat panjang...needless to say, ah pek`s main aim is to get a young2 fresh2 one and `may be` to settle down?...
Ah pek wishes every fuckers here a happy fucking 2012!!!!!!

Selat Panjang...... is that another island? How far away is it from Batam and how to get there?
Old 31-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆ ★ ☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ♥ new year ♥ 2012 !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ☆★☆★☆ ★☆
Old 31-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
RonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to allRonnieO18 is a name known to all

May I know is the jackpot room still close or open?
Old 31-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

S. panjang is 3 hour`s boat from sekupang....bro ndnd is an expert on this chicken chasing in the wild...hehe!!!! only worry is the choppy sea....
will give a FR if i go.....
Old 31-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Mahalapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieO18 View Post
May I know is the jackpot room still close or open?
closed for almost 2mth dnt think can reopen
Old 31-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
studia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any New Year's Eve event in Batam?
Old 31-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went ytd to batam with one forum bro...reached there 2+ , check into a hotel opposite quueen n started our hunting session. Went queen first, to my surprise many girls are available, got a few in mind 6-7 /10,..think I came on right day and right time..but we decided to go other outlet see again more. Head down to berry indah,when I step in okt and enter,can see the ceweks all smiling at us! wah !!so many fkable girl avail..got those skinny ahlian-like avail,but then okt say those ones million..me n fren find ex and went out..okt stri away cut down price to 800k n say since we no come wif taxi so cheaper..but I thinking sedona might have better chicks. Reached sedona, inside a bit crowded with a few look-like sg customer,..but girls today not many quality ones left..think we a bit late at sedona even though time is 340pm indo. Again, went to permta indah to scout, time was good, a lot pretty ones, I saw this 800k one tall and pretty, abt 167m,wearing black,she caught my attention with her smile. I still deciding at the moment untill a few more customer come in.. I scare she kana taken so I stri away tell okt I take her even though 800k a bit out of my budget..while my fren took a 400k one. Back to the hotel, we chatted and started playing.hehe. She said: lucky you come today lah,tmr I 1m liao lah. Haha ,then I proceed on wif the usual stuff,kissing,frenching licking. So far most of the girl I book allow me to french and service good. After that about 6 plus we went dinner at winsor foodcourt, order 7-8 dishes..abt 480k total..after that go back hotel rest...an unexpected thing came...she complained her tummy pain..and went toliet....she came out and said that her period came already..- I was like omgggg...chinese new year haven come I receive angbao already haha...but nvm..first time have this..treat it as a experience ba..later we kissed again...this time gt more aggressive n tongue fights haha. But half way she keep say no making love arg..I said ok...kiss abt 30 min later..she offered to blow for me..I was quite happy..I had a bbbj without any shower! But nv cim lah..at night jus hug her and slp..thought of going planet or pacific to party abt 10pm but then I wake up alreadi 4am...morning 7+ she packed and go le..I gave her a big tip..thinking most likely she canot work already for few days.. Overall, quite a good exp this time round..think I will probably go permata again in jan..wana book another girl who smiled at me seductively.
Old 31-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
S. panjang is 3 hour`s boat from sekupang....bro ndnd is an expert on this chicken chasing in the wild...hehe!!!! only worry is the choppy sea....
will give a FR if i go.....
Happy hunting in the wild Pek.. & Happy New Year
remember to wear life jacket..
Old 31-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Happy new year to all batam lover.In year 2012 may we be able to enjoy more trip,book less attitude cewek,receive better blow job,gfe,pse with more syt than the previous year!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 31-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆ ★ ☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ♥ new year ♥ 2012 !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ☆★☆★☆ ★☆
Old 01-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
studia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year 2012.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Happy New Year 2012 to All
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread