The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2006, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samsonite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Woodland Checkpoint 3/4 tank inspection

For updates on inspection time
Old 15-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonite

For updates on inspection time ?????????
Old 15-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 19
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Woodland Checkpoint 3/4 tank inspection

The polis got fixed inspection time meh ?

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 15-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
tongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytongkat.ali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it's not Police, it's LTA officer, but they outsourced some of the stuff to the auxillary CISCO police which is not the real police.

anyway, yes, there are inspection time for it, but you need to get the insider info lor.

anyway, why bother to go JB and pump that little tiny heavily subsidized petrol? Further it is being diluted with some chemicals. I almost fainted when I saw singaporeans shaking their cars like bonking gals while pumping their petrol, i hope the threadstarter is not the same type of person hehe....it's very bad for the car.....FYI.
Old 15-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samsonite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i remember i once when with empty tank, niddle almost touching E sign,
and i pumped 78 ringgit worth of petrol into it..

Do you think this enough to compensate the RM20?
Old 15-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kentn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard they are not enforcing it nowaday eventhough the 3/4 signboard is still there. went in few times (at different timing) but never see any CISCO guy at the inspection counter.
Old 15-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
salza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went in and kena that inspection. Dun sabo okay?
Old 15-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 19
acma is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracma is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i remember i once when with empty tank, niddle almost touching E sign,
and i pumped 78 ringgit worth of petrol into it..

Do you think this enough to compensate the RM20?
The inspection time: When you going in, that's the time they check

This RM20 haven't start why bother so much. You should worry about $50 or $500 when you get caught for going into JB with empty tank.
Old 15-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Usually after 5pm, there won't be any more checks. Anyway no need to maintain 3/4. As long as more than 1/2 tank can already. Every time I kena check, always less than 3/4 but slightly more than 1/2 tank.

Also, I've yet to encounter the check after evening time.
Old 15-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN
Usually after 5pm, there won't be any more checks. Anyway no need to maintain 3/4. As long as more than 1/2 tank can already. Every time I kena check, always less than 3/4 but slightly more than 1/2 tank.

Also, I've yet to encounter the check after evening time.
Evening time, the CISCO officers go for a LONG dinner break, maybe from 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm and Muslim officers go to the mosque to 'sembayang' ( It is compulsory for Muslims to 'sembayang' 5 times per day )
Old 15-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Superbaby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongkat.ali
anyway, why bother to go JB and pump that little tiny heavily subsidized petrol? Further it is being diluted with some chemicals. I almost fainted when I saw singaporeans shaking their cars like bonking gals while pumping their petrol, i hope the threadstarter is not the same type of person hehe....it's very bad for the car.....FYI.
Bro Tongkat Ali,.. eventhough you are Malaysian, you don't have the evidence that shows that the Malaysian's petrol been diluted with chemicals. So please don't spoil the Petronas' brand name as well as the rest of the petrol station in Malaysia.
I understand that you might suspect the occurence of this issue but there is no prove. Anyway, thanks a lot for your information.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gremio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys,

i went in yesterday, around 5.30pm and was checked by a cisco officer.

when i go in after mid-nite for supper and car wash, so far no check.
Old 16-04-2006, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Evening time, the CISCO officers go for a LONG dinner break, maybe from 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm and Muslim officers go to the mosque to 'sembayang' ( It is compulsory for Muslims to 'sembayang' 5 times per day )
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio
hi guys,

i went in yesterday, around 5.30pm and was checked by a cisco officer.

when i go in after mid-nite for supper and car wash, so far no check.

Aiyah............ 5.30 p.m. too early for dinner ............that's why kena checked by CISCO officer ............ they only go for dinner after 6.00 p.m. / 7.00 p.m.

After dinner, they will go for supper about 12.00 midnight to about 2.00 am / 3.00 am ( Have to eat a lot while ob duty because the job is damn 'boring' checking people's petrol meters; they would rather check under ladies' skirts to find whether the pussies have been 'shaved' or not )
Old 16-04-2006, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongkat.ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbaby
Bro Tongkat Ali,.. even though you are Malaysian, you don't have the evidence that shows that the Malaysian's petrol been diluted with chemicals. So please don't spoil the Petronas' brand name as well as the rest of the petrol station in Malaysia.
I understand that you might suspect the occurence of this issue but there is no prove. Anyway, thanks a lot for your information.
I don't think that Bro Tongkat Ali is Malaysian - it's more likely that he is a Singaporean out to 'sabo' Malaysia's good name.

I agree with Bro Tongkat Ali that it is very stupid and in fact rather 'comical' to see those Singaporeans 'shaking' their cars while pumping in petrol at all the JB petrol stations - very typical Singaporean 'kiasu behaviour' to think that while 'shaking' their cars they will be able to fill up 'more' petrol in their tanks. Someone should take videos of all this 'shaking' and put it on Channel 5 / Channel U and call it ' National Shaker of the Year ' and let the viewers decide by SMS who is the 'best shaker' and who is the ' most sexy lady shaker '
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
Old 16-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

samsonite,

Malaysia petrol cost around RM1.92 per liter. You fill up RM78 which makes it about 40 liters. Malaysia government is subsidizing petrol at RM0.54/liter.

You have enjoyed a subsidy of RM21.60 from the Malaysia government.

I sure hope you are in the minority and that most Singaporeans adhere to the 3/4 tank rule.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1