The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-10-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Plenty of pussy to choose.

SINGAPORE: Singapore will allow vaccinated foreign domestic workers to enter the country from Nov 1 this year, Manpower Minister Tan See Leng said on Tuesday (Oct 5).

The Manpower Ministry will begin accepting new entry applications for maids who are vaccinated from Oct 15, he said in a written reply to a parliamentary question.

However, as entry approvals continue to be limited for public health reasons, it could take around three to six months before their domestic workers can enter Singapore, he said, adding that this will also depend on the COVID-19 situation at source and locally.

"If the situation improves in the region, we can approve more to enter," he said.

Dr Tan said that the Ministry for Manpower (MOM) has completed rescheduling domestic workers whose entry approvals were postponed in May, and that they will be able to enter before the end of the year.

He was responding to a question from Member of Parliament Dennis Tan (WP-Hougang), who had asked whether the Government will take "urgent steps" to allow more maids into Singapore to reduce the current waiting time for Singaporean households urgently requiring their services.

"We will continue to give priority to households with urgent and very challenging caregiving needs, particularly sick elderly and family members with special needs," Dr Tan said.

Dr Tan also said that households that need domestic helpers "urgently" can consider going through a pilot programme by the Association of Employment Agencies that began in July this year.

Under this commercial initiative that was started to meet the demand for domestic workers, the association works with its overseas business partners to implement additional safe management measures prior to the workers’ entry into Singapore.

The pilot has shown to be “effective” at reducing the risk of COVID-19 importation, Dr Tan said.

The pilot programme covers maids from Indonesia and the Philippines, according to the announcement in July.

The association and its partner employment agencies are "doing their best" to scale up the pilot to include domestic workers from other countries, said Dr Tan on Tuesday.

“However, they will need time to find suitable business partners to facilitate the ground processes in overseas countries and ensure that it remains effective at minimising importation risk,” he said.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Plenty of pussy to choose.

SINGAPORE: Singapore will allow vaccinated foreign domestic workers to enter the country from Nov 1 this year.
Ya don't understand y some need to fight or become White Knight for the pussies. There r plenty coming, all will have chance to at least taste one fish. The only thing is whether one can finish all pussies in this lifetime or not.
All the while I thought we scare we no skill to fish but look like it should be the maids scare cannot find bf here, keep introduce one another to the men they know.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 8
sammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ooo... name sabby uh, stay pg.... very horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Any bros met up with her before? in NE area…

Old 06-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How horny lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Old 06-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Niceeee… how was your experience?😬
Old 06-10-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyin9 View Post

Damn look at those big tits on these maid
Nice sia anyone got up or have her nude?
Old 06-10-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Nowadays maids are sibeh hiong and despo. First fxxk die die want to cum cream in pussies. Best part reveal to me many also pump inside them full and some. Then boast that pumped liao die die dunno wanna pull out and still cling on tight tight on them with their flaccid dicks insides like a koala bear. Dunno which brothers here.
Refused for safety sake then upset that i felt they are not clean, I kena banned from contact list - even after sucking me out dry. I think better stay low . Above are 3 indos and 1 pinay. Maybe time to source new ground ie myanmar. Nowadays whenever I go Jln besar for my tomyum soup (basement jln beseh), always got long queue of brothers outside kelantan lane. Dunno where they tiok toto - mushroom, creamy mousse etc.
Stay safe while bonking.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my usual Indonesian cleaner drop in on Sunday to give my apartment a through clean. She’s petite, excellent figure with an amazing ass and nice perky breasts. Her and I had come to an understanding when she first started cleaning my apartment fortnightly. After doing an excellent job on the house, She took a shower in the guest room and came out wearing a fresh pair of bra and panties and greeted me in the bedroom with a passionate kiss before giving me her usual sloppy bj before I fuck her in multiple positions. Soon I blow my load over her face and collapse onto the bed in content while she goes showers and cleans up.
I thank for the housework and the fuck as I tip her before she goes off to enjoy her day off.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3153 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Had my usual Indonesian cleaner drop in on Sunday to give my apartment a through clean. She’s petite, excellent figure with an amazing ass and nice perky breasts. Her and I had come to an understanding when she first started cleaning my apartment fortnightly. After doing an excellent job on the house, She took a shower in the guest room and came out wearing a fresh pair of bra and panties and greeted me in the bedroom with a passionate kiss before giving me her usual sloppy bj before I fuck her in multiple positions. Soon I blow my load over her face and collapse onto the bed in content while she goes showers and cleans up.
I thank for the housework and the fuck as I tip her before she goes off to enjoy her day off.
just curious, how do you even approach the topic while she was cleaning your house
Old 06-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Was using michat around the batok area and browse nearby people. Added her and she proceed to offer me 50$ 1hr 2shot and body massage. Say it is in her room. See already also know is scam. Too good to be true.

Old 06-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=leuor;20870774]

Was using michat around the batok area and browse nearby people. Added her and she proceed to offer me 50$ 1hr 2shot and body massage. Say it is in her room. See already also know is scam. Too good to be true.[/QUOTE... The offer too good to be true...lol
Old 06-10-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Was using michat around the batok area and browse nearby people. Added her and she proceed to offer me 50$ 1hr 2shot and body massage. Say it is in her room. See already also know is scam. Too good to be true.

Confirm ask u pay advance via playcard, razor pin or itunes.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 06-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
just curious, how do you even approach the topic while she was cleaning your house
2 ways:
First way is the helper is the one you're fucking already. Then you ask her want a part time job at your place. She say OK, then when she's there, you can fuck her while she's cleaning or after.

Second is she's new. So after she's done, ask her if she needs a lift to MRT (usually wives ok that you drop her at MRT). Make friends. Get number, then ask her what she does when she off. Also ask if during public holidays can she come out. Ask her if her employer home got CCTV. Then ask her if she has visited every place in Singapore.

Hope that helps.
Old 06-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 8
sammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Her Bj suction good, boobs quite handful, sometimes even take video of herself playing dildo and send me and all this for free.. but provided if she likes u and be her bf lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Niceeee… how was your experience?😬
Old 06-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post

Too Good To Be True

Quote:
Her Bj suction good, boobs quite handful, sometimes even take video of herself playing dildo and send me and all this for free.. but provided if she likes u and be her bf lor
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1