The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
slayer336 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Me and my stories

Hello everyone. Been a silent reader for so long already so i guess its time for me to post something. This story is 50% real and 50% my imagination, and its my first story so dont get too serious. It happened like 5 years ago when i was 16.

So it all started out on the first day of secondary 4 life for me. well the girls in my class was so so only, 2 pretty and others arent worth mentioning. anyway, i am one of those guys who are much more rebellious at that time and thus my studies isnt that good. Mixed around with bad companies at sec 3 and my grades were like shit.

I had this small groups of friends where i always hanged out with, slack at the void deck and all those nonsense. In that group there were 3 girls and 4 boys, including me. Let me describe the 3 girls, kimberly, alice and zoey (not their real name) . Kimberly, considered the best looking one out of the 3, standing at about 1.60m? skinny but her chest were big for her age. Alice has the longest legs out of the 3 and has those sexy and seductive looks and zoey, the one that always behave super sluty.

So we were hanging out after school as usual at some void deck, just slacking there and chatting. Zoey, being very sluty, her skirt is always beyond the acceptable school rules length, about 3-4 fingers above her knee, is sitting with her legs wide open and guess who is sitting opposite her? Me. and by luck i managed to see whats underneath her skirt, and it just made me nosebled. i manage to see what looks like pink sheer panties with no pubs!!
I was staring at it for a few seconds and suddenly my buddy, ah hai, tapped my shoulder...

end of part 1
Old 23-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 14
mastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samstermastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Me and my stories

First camper reporting in.
Old 23-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Continue from '' I was staring at it for a few seconds and suddenly my buddy, ah hai, tapped my shoulder...''

I was shocked thinking that i was caught staring at zoey's crotch.
AH : Eh bro wtf you looking at sia?
Me : Nothing la (phew)
AH: chey, eh bro wan go ah xiong's house anot? no one at home (ah xiong is the richest boy among us, live in bungalow)
Me : okay lor

So with that the 7 of us got up and walk to ah xiong's house which isn't far from the void deck we were at. the whole time is kept thinking of zoey's hairless crotch hoping i can see it right in front of eyes until someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. Suddenly someone whispered into my ears saying ''I know what were you looking at just now'' so i quickly turned around was the cute syt face of kimberly.
Me : what thing? what was i looking at just now?
K : (whispering) dont bluff la, you were looking at zoey's panties right? :P
Me : (thinking to myself) fuck la kena caught liao..
K : (whispering) dont blush liao la, when we reach ah xiong's house i show you something :P

And after saying those, kimberly happily skipped in front towards the other 2 girls, her little pony tail swing from left to right. After walking a while more we reached ah xiong's bungalow. once inside we proceeded to go to the second floor to ah xiong's room, kimberly slowed down and was standing behind with me.
K : eh later follow me to the toilet
Me : for what?!
K : just come :P

So with that, kimberly hopped up the steps and with her young big boobies shaking with every step, with her baby blue bra obviously shown through the school uniform. thanks to the thin and translucent material of our school unifrom.

end of part 2
Old 23-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chinvilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and more please
Old 23-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

continue from '' thanks to the thin and translucent material of our school unifrom.''

so all of the 7 of us went into ah xiong's room and just slack there. suddenly kimberly said she wants to go to the toilet and left the room, and i remembered that she called me to follow her to the toilet, so i geh siao say i hungry and want go to the kitchen to find food.
So i quietly left the room and secretly walked towards the toilet which is down the corridor. kimberly was waiting outside the toilet and once she saw me coming out of the room, she gave me a wink and gestured me to walk towards her.

So i quickly walk towards her and she opened the toilet door and pulled me inside it and locked the door. Ah xiong's toilet has a bathtub inside and the toilet itself is pretty big. Kimberly then said to me

K : i know you saw zoey's panties just now, so dont bluff liao
Me : i never! (blushing)
K : dont lie la :P you are blushing already hehe so cute
Me : ok la i got see la, anyway why you call me follow you to the toilet? (looking down cause was too shy because of getting caught looking at zoey's panties)

No reply from her so i looked up and the sight infront of me almost made me faint! Kimberly was standing infront of me, her school unifrom blouse was on the floor, with her big boobs just restrained by the baby blue bra.

Me : what are you doing?!
K : how? like it?
Me : (blushing) *nods*

suddenly she kneeled infront of me, my growing bulge getting more and more obvious. kneeling infront of me and leaned forward and look at me with those big eyes, but my eyes werent looking into her eyes but at her cleavage that has formed with her pressing her 2 tits together.

cant take anymore, i pulled her face towards mine and our lips met and our tongues fought. her hands are roaming south towards my bulge and my hands are pushing and squeezing her two headlamps together. she unzipped my pants and pulled down my underwear revealing my hard on.

K : so big!!! (blushing)
Me : shhhh not so loud! and where got big! 5.5 inch only
K : *stick tongue out*

end of part 3

so how guys? still okay? or cmi?
Old 23-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Good but will be better if they were longer in length!!! NEVER ENOUGH!!
The longer the better!!
Old 23-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

continue from '' K : *stick tongue out* ''

And without warning, she began licking my dickhead with her small hands on my shaft. i was literally in heaven, one of the prettiest girl in the school with huge boobs is playing with my dick! she suddenly put my dick in her mouth and starts sucking it like no tomorrow. after 5 mins of cock sucking, i held her up and put her on the toilet seat and unbuckled her bra revealing her heavenly tits. Kimberly areola size is about the size of a 20cents coin and is light brown in colour and her nipples are like eraser, hard and pointy.
kimberly is breathing heavier and heavier and i start licking and sucking her nipples and play with her boobs. kimberly then started moaning softly trying to muffle it so that the others will not hear it, and my hands started going south. removing her skirt revealing her cute matching panties with a little wet patch outside her woman area. i started rubbing her pussy slowly while continuing playing with her boobs.

K : mmmmphhh... mmmmphhhhh.... feel... so shuang (so good) mmmpphhhh

her panties became wetter and wetter and she is moaning louder and louder. i pulled her up, and pulled her panties down revealing the little treasure hidden underneath that cloth. Her sweet pussy is trimmed and kept clean. i squat down to face her pussy and start licking her clit and finger her pussy

K : AHHH AHH AHHHHH! SHUANGSHUANG!!!!

i stopped immediately and signaled her to tune it down in case people heard her. and continue licking and fingering her. the toilet was filled with muffled moans and water squishing sound as she was very wet from the fingering. suddenly i feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and a muffled yet loud moan.

K : (panting) so shuang, never felt that for a very long time liao. since you made me cum, i will return the favour.

So i stood up while she squat down and she started sucking my dick while her hands played with my balls. her bj skills were so good i felt that i am cumming after 10 mins of her mouth work.
Me: kim.. kim i am cumming already!

i thought she will stop, but she just continue sucking my dick at a faster pace. couldnt hold it in anymore, i shot my little soldiers into her mouth, wave after wave after wave. after that she looked up and opened my mouth and all my little soldiers were gone from her mouth! Omg! she swallowed my cum! looks is definitely deceiving, this syt look so innocent but when it comes to this kind of things she is so wild!
we quickly got dressed and proceeded back to the room. all of the other people are just chit chatting while ah xiong is using his computer. then after awhile we all decided its time to go home and everyone parted ways. and after a while my phone vibrated i took it out and saw it is kimberly who texted me

K: HIIIIIII! i hoped you like it :P cause i did love it!

Not knowing what to reply, i just replied a ''yes i really love it too'' and she didnt reply the text already. A few days later after school i am just slacking with the boys from my clique, looking at netball girls training. All of them, wearing fbt and running around showing off their long slender legs. Remember the 2 pretty girls from my class? they are from netball as well.

end of part 4
Old 24-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trysex2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping now...
Old 24-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Continue from '' Remember the 2 pretty girls from my class? they are from netball as well.''

Both of them have long tanned legs and girls next door looks. Their names are Clarissa and Jasmine (not their real name). Jasmine is the girlfriend of my buddy, ah hai, but honestly i dont understand how both of them got together. Clarissa on the other hand is single but have lots of suitor. So my whole clique is just sitting at a table at the canteen which is beside the netball court looking at them train while we discuss who is the hotter one.

But my eyes are on clarissa the whole time, cause i had sec 1 i had a crush on her. Her long hair that is always in a long pony tail and her small but firm tits always stands out as she tucks in her blouse. We all left before the training ended but ah hai remained behind to wait for jasmine. So me and the rest of the boys parted ways as i was feeling tired and i want to sleep at home. On my way home i met alice who live one block away from mine. so acting like a gentleman i sent her to her block before making the way back to my house. Immediately i threw my bag on the floor in my room and just KO-ed on my bed. But my mom nagged me to go and bathe first before sleeping so i went.

When i came home i walked towards the window in my room and looked at alice's block. Suddenly a sight caught my eye, a girl is changing near her window while her windows were wide open! As i cant see clearly who she was, i took a binoculars that was in my parents bedroom since my dad like to go bird watching at sungei buloh. Too my amazement that girl changing was alice!! Her bedroom faced my block while mine faced hers and she lived on the 8th floor while i was on the 9th!

So i was just standing there, towel wrapped around my manhood with a binoculars in my hand staring at a hot girl changing! From the bino i can see her small B cup boobies with pink nipples and 20 cents areola and her cleanly shaven slit, and my little brother is getting uncomfortable underneath the towel. She started wearing her yellow panties followed by hot pink fbt and a white tanktop. omg no bra!! unknowingly i started stroking my little brother while staring at her. till the point i cant take it, i wore a basketball shorts and went to the toilet and pcc-ed to the image i just saw.
and suddenly the feeling of sleeping is totally gone.

end of part 5
Old 24-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 24-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

continue from '' and suddenly the feeling of sleeping is totally gone.''

That night, i was doing my own stuff on the computer when my phone suddenly vibrated. It was a text from kimberly!

K : eh slayer (not using my real name for obvious reasons) are you free tmr after school? accompany zoey to meet her blogshop buyer leh cause i not free tmr afternoon!

Me : okay can since i am free tmr

K : thank you soooooo much!!! reward you next time :P love ya!

-the next day-

*ring * the school bell that signal the end of lessons rang and after i packed my stuff i met zoey at the canteen. and we left to meet her blogshop buyer at some void deck near her house. She always wants people to accompany her as she is afraid of pervertic buyers, but with her sluty looks and actions i can know why there will be pevertic buyers :P
So when we reach the place, her buyer was already there, so she quickly handed him the things he bought and took the cash and we left. so on the way of sending her home she suddenly ask me

Z : slayer kor (she calls me kor even though i am just 3 months older than her) wan come my house? at home very boring cause only got me and my sister and we got nothing to talk about or she will just have sex with her boyfriend in her room.

Me : okay lor (since i have nothing to lose right?)
so we took the lift up to her house and we entered her house. Typical chinese family house, there is an altar and sofa and all those. she dragged me to her room which is just beside her sister's room. Her sister's door is half closed so when i walked pass i manage to catch a glimpse of her sister sleeping naked on the bed. Her sister, ginny, 19 was lying there naked and she has slightly bigger boobs than zoey and also a shaven pussy.
We entered her room and she closed the door and said

Z : sorry ah my sister always like that de. you confirm liked what you see right?

Me : no la haha, where is your parents?

Z : wah lau we are together in the group for so long liao you still dont know my parents got divorced meh? i am living with my mum who always return home late de

Me : ohhhh (at the same time my eyes are scanning her room)
Z : you just sit around, i go bathe.

and after saying that, she walked towards her wardrobe and took out a black fbt and a white hello kitty t shirt and left the room. and i was wondering why she didnt take bra and panties ( will reveal later), so after she left the room i was just walking around around her room when a sudden thought popped into my mind and i turned and stared at the wardrobe.

end of part 6
Old 25-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Me and my stories

continue from '' so after she left the room i was just walking around around her room when a sudden thought popped into my mind and i turned and stared at the wardrobe''

i walked slowly towards the wardrobe and i open the door slowly, the feeling is like opening a treasure chest but instead of clothes there is female undergarments :P , anyway after opening it i started opening every drawer to see which contains the ''treasures''

after opening 2 out of 3 drawers with no luck i opened the last one with a grin on my face, and ooh la la there it is, zoey's bra and panties neatly placed into category! all her panties are placed from normal to g strings to thongs. i carefully took out a normal yellow panty and a hot pink thong and took a sniff, it woke all my senses up and most importantly woke my little brother up. i closed the drawer back closed the wardrobe and placed her 2 underwears into my bag and waited for her return.

After awhile the door opened and zoey walked in with her long hair wet. she switched on the air con and her computer as well and just sat there, while i was having the flashback when i saw her shaven pussy. My little brother is begging to be free under my pants, making the bulge very obvious. The atmosphere in the room got a little awkward so i broke the ice by say,

Me : zoey ah, can i use your computer?

Z : okay wait ah i check my blog first.

so i stood up and walked beside her and sat down on the empty chair beside hers and looked at the computer screen. but another sight got my little bro even more high, i peek from the corner of my eyes and saw two pointy bulge underneath her white tshirt and i was lost for words at that time. so i just turned my head and looked at her, and after awhile she turned and gave me a stunned expression and said

Z : kor! *waves hand infront of my face* what are you looking at? (at the same time revealing more of her nipples)

Me : nothing (blushing)

Z : orh (turns back to face the screen)

i looked back up and gave her a peck on the cheeks, and she turns around and gave me the stunned expression again but before she could speak, i planted my lips to hers and our tongue began exploring each other's mouth cavity. i carried her up and placed her on the bed while continue frenching her. her hands went south and unbuckled my pants and removed my pants with my underwear together at a go, freeing little brother at last.
i broke away the kiss and started removing her teeshirt and fbt revealing a naked zoey. her b cup boobs with 50 cents areola and pink nipples were screaming at me while her shaved slit kept my fingers busy. i started kissing
and licking her nipples and she began moaning.

Z : ooooh oooooh ooohhh.... kor...kor....korrrr!.... your dick is so big hmmmph

my fingers began to go faster and faster and her breathing became louder and louder as a result. i cannot take it anymore so i took my fingers out and my little brother took over. but i remembered something suddenly

Me : zoey got condoms anot?

Z : no need! i want you inside me now!

so without any delay i pushed little brother through and started increasing my pace

Z : AHHHH AHHH KOR FASTER!!.. AHHH FASTER AHHH...

the room were filled with the sound of her screaming and the piakpiakpiak sound. while bonking her, she gave me the cfm look with the lip biting and wetting of the lips. after 5 mins of missionary , i carried her up and placed her on her knees and i entered her. fucking a hot ah lian, with her sister sleeping next room, how awesome can this go? so after 10 more mins of doggy i couldnt hold it in any longer liao.

Me : zoey.... zoey.... i am cumming

Z : ahhh.....ahhhh.ahhhh

i removed my dick and started wanking it

Me : ahhhhhhh!

i unloaded stream after stream of cum onto her back with some overshooting hitting her hair and her bed. but suddenly the door opens

end of part 7

Merry christmas to all the bros here and please give me some feedback on whether the story is still okay
Old 26-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

continue from '' i unloaded stream after stream of cum onto her back with some overshooting hitting her hair and her bed. but suddenly the door opens''

suddenly a familiar face popped out from the side of the opened door, it is ginny! ginny is just standing at the door without any clothes and her eyes are half open.

G : eh mei, you bring boy come back fuck why never tell me?

Z : *panting* sorry zeh

looking at the two naked ah lian infront of me, with shaven pussy, made little brother all high again even though it just climaxed a few mins ago.

G : nvm, mei your boy high again leh :P
ginny's eyes opened up and started walking towards me.

G: woah quite big for his age ar, bigger than the other boy you brought back the other time.

Z : ya my kor very big hor? :P

without warning, ginny bend over the bed and put my little brother into her mouth and start giving me a blowjob. right infront of her sister! zoey turned around and just watch her sister suck my lil bro,zoey started playing with her own pussy, slowly rubbing it. ginny on the other hand, was sucking my dick and playing with her own pussy with her hands.

G : eh whats your name?

Me : slayer

G : slayer, i want you inside me now!

without hesitation, i stood up and went behind ginny and inserted lil bro in to her. while bonking ginny from behind, i was looking at zoey who is already fingering her wet pussy while looking at us fuck. ginny then gestured zoey to shift towards her and she started licking her sister's pussy!

Z : mmmmph zeh.... mmmpphhh

G: oh yeah oh yeah.. slayer fuck me harder!
with that increased my pace and strength and in no time i felt that i am cumming already.

Me : ginny zeh, i am cumming already! ahhh ahhh ahhhh

G : ahhh....ahhhh... cum inside me, its.... ah.... okayyy!

after hearing that i released my little white army into her snatch, filling her tight 19 year old pussy up with my little white army. i removed the tired lil bro and laid on the bed trying to catch my breath, zoey and ginny doing the same thing beside me. feeling that its late already i told them i need to go off, so i got dressed and went home from their house. immediately once i reached home, i took out zoey's ''treasure'' and went to the toilet and pcc-ed to it while smelling the pussy area and thinking of the bonking session with her and her sister. one of the best day i ever had!

end of part 8
Old 27-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
evanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the story . I do enjoy reading it . Keep it coming.
Old 29-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice. pls cont
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1