The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Tried Jinjin at her home base few days ago. Short FR on her

First look - 7/10 (Looks like mid to late 20s)
Body - 8/10 ( pretty proportionate and curvy)
Boobs - 7/10 - I think she is a large B to Small C. Natural and soft like tofu and not for those who like firm firm nuts.
Ass - 8.5/10 Not sagging and in pretty good shape. Great for doggy
Frenching - 9/10 - Frenching as soon as the door closed and on and off till i walk out of the room.
Catbath : 8/10 - Thorough and very well done. No AR though
BBBJ : 7/10 - Not bad but i prefer Jessie and Lanxing from L16H54a.
FJ : 8/10 - Quite tight and good at synchronizing with my momentum

Overall : I rate her 8/10. Frenching and good ass are the most impt criteria

RTF : May RTF if there are no other option available.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Jia (1658A)

FR on Jia Jia (1658A)

Height - About 1.68m barefoot
Body - Big-boned, slim and quite shapely with A+ or small B cups
House - 1658A (I got her at 2831A, Willie's Place)
Hometown - Hunan

I was feeling bored after dinner yesterday and so went down to Willie's place at 2831A. Willie's place was quite crowded. I decided to look for Jia Jia, recommended by my buddy. It turns out to be a fantastic bonk.

Look - 6.5/10
She is not pretty in my opinion but not ugly also. Average looking like GND type. She has a sweet smile that could melt my heart. She has a smooth and fair complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin. She has long, straight and somewhat black hair. She tie a pony tail during FJ which is what I like.

Body – 7.5/10

She is rather tall for a girl, about 1.68m barefoot. She has a big frame and body is quite meaty and well shaped but no fats. She possesses the vital curves with a pair of small 33B tits which are very good to fondle. I like big frame gals so I like her body very much.

Tits – 7.0/10

Well developed tits, 33B I think. Her nipples are pencil eraser in size. I keep fondling her breasts when we got into the room. So shiok!

Shower – 7.5/10

We frenched like long lost lovers during the shower. She uses her hand to grab my balls and dick from behind. She also lick my nipples slowly and give me a short BBBJ in the shower. Shiok.... lah.

Cat Bath - 7.2/10

Her catbath is those slow and steady type. Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. She even licked my forehead, cheeks, lips and ears. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well ... Very thorough cat bath indeed! BBBJ was heavenly. Her tongue will do wonders when she BBBJ you.

Frenching - 8/10

She likes to french. Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. We started to french the moment we got into the room. Slow and sensual tongue fighting.

AR – 6.8/10

Quite stimulating but not the best I've tried.

BBBJ – 8.5/10

Her BBBJ was top of the world. Slow and sensual. Her tongue is fantastic. She uses her tongue to twirl and licked the sensitive parts of your weapon. She give me a deep-throated BBBJ with nice stroking of the shaft. Very well executed. Heavenly!!

FJ – 7.5/10

We adopted a few positions during FJ - Cowgal ride, scissors, standing doggie and ends in missionary.

Attitude - 8/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

GFE - 8/10

Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. We hugged together and she will lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We almost exceed the time.

RTF - Yes

Definitely on my RTF list.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up OG - Outrageously Good

OG = Outrageously Good

I've bonked her quite a number of times as she clicked very well with me in almost all aspects. However, I have not RTF on her recently because I am pre-occupied with the influx of newbies ... Here is a FR to pay tribute to a GL gem ...

WL Name - OG
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.6 m
Home Base - L16WH06

Looks - 7.0/10

She is quite lovely and youngish in my opinion. She in fact can pass off as a 20-21 years old lass. She has big and attractive double-eyelid eyes.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and fair. Her body complexion is pretty smooth.

Tits - 7.5/10

Although only B cupper assets, she has well-formed boobs with very attractive looking pink nipples.

Shower action - 7.7/10

Lots of hands and body2body action. She love to grip my hard on member between her thighs to mimic a vertical thrusting action. Quite shiok actually!

Frenching - 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging!! Shiok!! I enjoyed frenching kissing her thoroughly.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Stimulating and smooth! She is a naughty little imp!

AR - 7.8/10

Good work on her tongue and it was warm & moist. The feeling was heavenly!

BBBJ - 8/10

Skillful hands+mouth combi ... It was done in deep-throated fashion. ShiokadOoo!!

FJ - 8/10

Her pussy was exceptionally tight and moist. Her labia was neatly tuck inside. I must admit that it was certainly a very enjoyable and stimulating bonk! We adopted many positions ... We were drained at the end of the session. I never failed to enjoy my each and every session with her. She is that good!

Attitude - 8.8/10

Friendly, accommodating and chatty!!

RTF - Definitely Yes till she retired but currently I am distracted by some pretty newbies!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Long Queue=QQ

no wonder there was a long queue for QQ tdy...really QQ manz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Had some fun with QQ from W17 just now.
She looks abit like a more rounded face version of this..

Old 03-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Girl: Jin Sha
Hometown: Shen Yang
Homebase: 3033
Date of Visit: 1 Apr 2011 (Friday)
Got her at 2831A (Gwee's)

Have seen her about a month ago when Gwee called her to show me. I remembered that she looked fair, and plump. When she came this time, I did not realise was her. Gwee called me and said Jin Sha is here. I looked at her and asked Gwee is it her? He said yes. Wah... she looked better, prettier, slightly darker and slimmer. She was wearing a very short black lacy dress, with nice long legs that could go on forever.

We went up to the room and she stripped in a wheeze like a magician. Then I saw a tattoo on her back. I was still fully clothed and was just taking out my shoes and socks. We chatted and after I finally stripped myself, we went to the shower.

The shower was not too long. The usual stroking of my dick from behind and the best part I liked was she faced me and put my dick between her thighs and started rubbing it. Shiok lah...

After the shower, off to the bed. I laid facing down and she climbed on top of me and did a nice catbath. She asked me to go on doggie and this part was the best. Her AR was good, but I liked the way she licked the part between my asshole and my balls. It was so shiok lah.... and her hand was tickling my balls and dick.... wah lao eh....

Then she applied so lotion on my asshole and laid below my dick and bbbj and used her finger to softly dug my ahole. It was not painful and nice feeling. Her bbbj was good. I almost cum and asked her to stop. She smiled at me and got up. Then she used her nice soft big boobs to squeeze my dick and rubbed it. It was painful as there was no lotion.

Then she got up and asked my to face up. More licking of my nipples and lots of frenching. Good frencher. She put on the condom and wanted to fuck me. I wanted to lick her and she went on to 69 position with her on top. Nice pussy. I licked her and she yelped, saying that my tongue was too good for her. She wriggled and then moved away. Then she sat on top and pumped me with cowgirl style. I sat up to stop her cos was too shiok liao. Told her I don;t want to cum so fast. She smiled and we went on missionary. Pumped her slowly and she was moaning. Then I turned her to sideways and she moaned louder. She said it was deep and she liked it. I pumped harder and faster and then finally cummed. I stopped but she still wriggled her hip. Then after awhile, stopped and I slowly pulled out my soft dick. We chatted and then got to the shower for the sop ending.

Overall a nice girl with good service attitude and good frencher.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Look: 6.5/10 (pretty)
Body: 6.5/10 (though she had slim down, but still bit baby fat, tall at 1.68m)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (big, about 36C, soft but not droopy, brown nipples)
Pussy: Well trimmed and shaved around the hole.
Frenching: Yes and good.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good and can make you cum in no time, she asked me to cum and said can go for 2nd round, but I declined)
AR: 7/10 (good)
FJ: 7.5/10 (good, responsive)

Cheers!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Long Queue=QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
no wonder there was a long queue for QQ tdy...really QQ manz
Brother.. what is QQ's stats?
I dun remember seeing a lot of FRs on her.....
Thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Brother.. what is QQ's stats?
I dun remember seeing a lot of FRs on her.....
Thanks
My info tell me she got something fake on her
Old 04-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TigerB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
My info tell me she got something fake on her
Isit !!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro Poolhot,
mind sharing what it is ?
Thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Poolhot,
Thanks
Brudder, u cannot be so blur rite?I believe you dun need ppl to spell up so clearly rite? Look here -> @@

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Poolhot,
Thanks
You ppl only looked at the photo I posted and never looked at the FR below it ah?

I paste here
"Not for those who dislike fake boobs. Hers have been enhanced and are rather hard. Tummy skin is rather loose and has stretch marks, which she claimed to be because she lost weight.
Please ask for cap before BJ otherwise one of the teeth in her lower jaw which is misaligned from the other teeth will scrape against your bro and cause some discomfort."

Old 05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
You ppl only looked at the photo I posted and never looked at the FR below it ah?
Sorri lah... Charlie is too pretty to ignore mah.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
Girl: Jin Sha
Hometown: Shen Yang
Homebase: 3033
Date of Visit: 1 Apr 2011 (Friday)
Got her at 2831A (Gwee's)

Have seen her about a month ago when Gwee called her to show me. I remembered that she looked fair, and plump. When she came this time, I did not realise was her. Gwee called me and said Jin Sha is here. I looked at her and asked Gwee is it her? He said yes. Wah... she looked better, prettier, slightly darker and slimmer. She was wearing a very short black lacy dress, with nice long legs that could go on forever.

We went up to the room and she stripped in a wheeze like a magician. Then I saw a tattoo on her back. I was still fully clothed and was just taking out my shoes and socks. We chatted and after I finally stripped myself, we went to the shower.

The shower was not too long. The usual stroking of my dick from behind and the best part I liked was she faced me and put my dick between her thighs and started rubbing it. Shiok lah...

After the shower, off to the bed. I laid facing down and she climbed on top of me and did a nice catbath. She asked me to go on doggie and this part was the best. Her AR was good, but I liked the way she licked the part between my asshole and my balls. It was so shiok lah.... and her hand was tickling my balls and dick.... wah lao eh....

Then she applied so lotion on my asshole and laid below my dick and bbbj and used her finger to softly dug my ahole. It was not painful and nice feeling. Her bbbj was good. I almost cum and asked her to stop. She smiled at me and got up. Then she used her nice soft big boobs to squeeze my dick and rubbed it. It was painful as there was no lotion.

Then she got up and asked my to face up. More licking of my nipples and lots of frenching. Good frencher. She put on the condom and wanted to fuck me. I wanted to lick her and she went on to 69 position with her on top. Nice pussy. I licked her and she yelped, saying that my tongue was too good for her. She wriggled and then moved away. Then she sat on top and pumped me with cowgirl style. I sat up to stop her cos was too shiok liao. Told her I don;t want to cum so fast. She smiled and we went on missionary. Pumped her slowly and she was moaning. Then I turned her to sideways and she moaned louder. She said it was deep and she liked it. I pumped harder and faster and then finally cummed. I stopped but she still wriggled her hip. Then after awhile, stopped and I slowly pulled out my soft dick. We chatted and then got to the shower for the sop ending.

Overall a nice girl with good service attitude and good frencher.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Look: 6.5/10 (pretty)
Body: 6.5/10 (though she had slim down, but still bit baby fat, tall at 1.68m)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (big, about 36C, soft but not droopy, brown nipples)
Pussy: Well trimmed and shaved around the hole.
Frenching: Yes and good.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good and can make you cum in no time, she asked me to cum and said can go for 2nd round, but I declined)
AR: 7/10 (good)
FJ: 7.5/10 (good, responsive)

Cheers!
Bro,her homebase is L3033
but can find her at L2831A also?
Old 06-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Bro,her homebase is L3033
but can find her at L2831A also?
Yes, they move around. Can call from any legal house.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L16H51 got 2 new girls just come yesterday. One call Kou Kou the other call Xin Xin. Kou Kou look more pretty, so I took her. But I think Xin Xin look younger. Anyway, here is my opinion about Kou Kou.
Face : Got nice eyes. 6.5/10
Body : Small size but no tattoo. (6/10)
Breasts : Not big. I think A only. Dark brown nips. (6/10)
Pussy : Little hair, got haircut. Quite tight. (7/10)
Frenching : No.
BBBJ : Ok lah. (7/10)
Painting : Can, no problem. (7/10)
FJ : We did a few positions. Never complain from her. (7/10)
GFE : Friendly. (7/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread