The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
emogirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What do Singaporean Men like in a girl?

Hi boys,

i'm here out of curiosity. I moved here from San Diego about 6 months ago. I was dating someone for a bit but that ended badly. I'm not really looking for anyone to be in a relationship and I don't really want a fuck buddy or anything but I would like to go on a date or two. Just to meet people and see Singapore more. I do hit the club with my friends but we're mostly expats from the US, UK and Australia. Even though I'm of Korean decent and look very "asian" it's pretty hard to meet guys here in Singapore. Most guys seem shy or they don't seem to like talking very much. It's always "can i buy you a drink" and then wanting to grind on the dance floor. No in-betweens. Or maybe I just don't know how to read guys here.

So I'm looking for some friendly advice. What do Singaporean guys like to do? Usually in San Diego, we can go hiking, to the beach, road trips. But it's different here. It's pretty much restricted to clubbing, dinners, movies. That's about it. Would love to explore the Singaporean male mind more.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
chevy7970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do Singaporean Men like in a girl?

Sis,

Asian guys in Asia are pretty shy unless they stay in Western countries for many years. I am the same here...LOL

If you go out with your Expat friends, chances are they would not bother to approach you. Maybe you can try going out with your local collegues/friends instead of the Expats.

In Singapore, you can do alot more stuffs than just clubbing and eating. It is all about mixing with the right group of ppls.

Cheers and have a great time here in Spore.
L

Quote:
Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
Hi boys,

i'm here out of curiosity. I moved here from San Diego about 6 months ago. I was dating someone for a bit but that ended badly. I'm not really looking for anyone to be in a relationship and I don't really want a fuck buddy or anything but I would like to go on a date or two. Just to meet people and see Singapore more. I do hit the club with my friends but we're mostly expats from the US, UK and Australia. Even though I'm of Korean decent and look very "asian" it's pretty hard to meet guys here in Singapore. Most guys seem shy or they don't seem to like talking very much. It's always "can i buy you a drink" and then wanting to grind on the dance floor. No in-betweens. Or maybe I just don't know how to read guys here.

So I'm looking for some friendly advice. What do Singaporean guys like to do? Usually in San Diego, we can go hiking, to the beach, road trips. But it's different here. It's pretty much restricted to clubbing, dinners, movies. That's about it. Would love to explore the Singaporean male mind more.
Old 12-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

I cannot represent everyone; just base on my own preference.

Girl that are less demanding and slightly chatty.
Girl that smile constantly does melt my heart.

Sometime it is as simple as the way we hold hand, or the way we feel like long lost buddy that really make things magical.

Nothing to do with look or money or career or background.

Keep dating; you just haven't met the right guy.

缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 12-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
imdestinyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi boys,

I spend my weekends doing voluntary work

Singapore is pretty small so sometimes there really aint much to do.

The interesting parts of sg(or I find interesting) are always not publicized or ppl dont spend the effort to find them
Old 12-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MrPleaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most SG guys are shy IMO
though we can be more aggressive if we are really interested in forming a relationship/getting closer to someone
Unfortunately, our idea of being aggressive is likely not the same as in other western cultures (assumption, have been living here all my life)
I agree that going out with your expat friends might cause some SG guys to avoid you as they might feel they stand no chance.

If you would like to go on a date or two, I would suggest looking among your coursemates in NUS. Might be easier to connect with them. Wait, if you moved here 6months ago, does that mean you're matriculating this year? I'm matriculating this year
Old 12-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Agree that most local guys here are shy but then there are few exceptions.
If you happen to meet a local guy suggest that you go easy first.
Try to find some common topics for a start.
Then carry on from there.
Bearing in mind Singapore is a very small country, so there is not much things you can do.
Hope that helps.
By the way welcome to Sillypore.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
emogirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: What do Singaporean Men like in a girl?

Thank you for the well wishes and advice. Most of my friends who i go out with might be expats but they're all of Asian descent - Chinese, Indian and pan asian. Sure there are some white folk too but I think we're friendly and smiley. We definitely mix with locals but mostly girls. For some reason, guys don't seem interested or are shy. I hope to mingle more with the people here. I do like Singapore a lot and the food is amazing.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohnWiFi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally, I feel the girls are quite hard on the guys in Singapore.

Thus, the result of shying away.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

sex,sex,sex and more sex, gosh u gotta like me cos i am the most honest guy around
Old 12-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thats really humsap.
Old 13-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9663 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi boys,

Hi emogirl, i cannot represent the majority of the local guys here.
But i always prefer girls that look like girls, girls that act like girls. Minus a little materialistic will be perfect!
Old 13-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19032 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi boys,

What do Singaporean guys like to do? Usually in San Diego, we can go hiking, to the beach, road trips. But it's different here. It's pretty much restricted to clubbing, dinners, movies. That's about it. Would love to explore the Singaporean male mind more.
You've been hitting the wrong wall, u should go Bukit Timah Hill if u wanna find guys who like adventure instead of go clubbing
Old 13-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 16
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
You've been hitting the wrong wall, u should go Bukit Timah Hill if u wanna find guys who like adventure instead of go clubbing
I disagree. I will prefer girls who are slightly sporty and don't mind do dirty themselves with a bit of mud and sand.

I have to admit that fair girls with those thick makeups, with a porcelain face, and those perfectly manicured nails and hair is attractive, but they are just girls that will appear in wet dreams for most of us. Usually, these are also the type of girls who will scream that they are melting if left under the hot singapore sun, and is always comparing their Chanel bag with another girl's LV bag. U probably see them more in the dark than in the day...

There is more to life than clubbing and boozing..
Old 13-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWiFi View Post
Personally, I feel the girls are quite hard on the guys in Singapore.

Thus, the result of shying away.
Damn... U look familiar

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 13-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
U shld try more of the local places... Hawker food and hotel 81.
Forget about restaurants and MBS.
I can be your free tour guide.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1