The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Shanghai Nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
Bro good experience man, will up you
Thank you for putting up with my story.
Old 26-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We switched around from missionary to doggy, all this while we were still "connecting". It was a tough manouverve making sure that each time we move to saty together.

She settle down with her head and hands on the pillow, the buttock lifted up. I grapped her twins and started to squeeze them. She especially loved it when I twitched her nipple.

While I was pumping, shortly she move her left hand and masterbate herself. I got excited when she occasionally would squueze my balls. Finally we climax together. She wanted "half-boiled egg" for breakfast so I have to pull it out and bring it to her mouth. It was so exciting when the sperms ooze out onto her waiting opened mouth on the tongue.

"I asked for one half-boiled egg, why did you give me 3?" Pam asked.

"Electronics Fair discount" I explained.

She then gargle them in her mouth and swallow in. We hugged each other tightly.

The alarmed went off and we knew we have to get ready for another day of meetings at the Fair.

I got shocked when she dressed up in her tank-top revealing a lttile of the lovebite I gave. "Don't worry. I am wearing a jacket" Pam explained "Anyway its very beautifully done. Love You". We kissed.

At the Fair, my new colleagues who came in last night were already talking about a new target. It turned out they were talking about Pam. Those who were hear before remarked that today she carried herself somewhat with new confidence and air. I felt proud upon hearing these.

Then someone memtion that he managed to peek and found a bite on Pam left breast. That got everyone excited.
Old 26-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome story, bro! Keep it up!

So nice to do it with a niece..
Old 26-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Crane View Post
Then someone memtion that he managed to peek and found a bite on Pam left breast. That got everyone excited.
I would also be very excited too.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 27-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Nice Story

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 27-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

The morning was like very slow. All in I had meetings with 3 potential customers and met briefly 5 suppliers. My colleague were amazed at my productivity. They were wondering my I got the energy from.

"Tell me where and what did you do last night?"

"I have offload, unload, discharge...my loads" I blushed at the answer.

My hp prompted me a sms and after reading it, I went for my lunch. I waited for a while when Pam came. She complaint that there was this ang mo from the neighbouring booth who wanted to go to a pub with her. I did not said anything.

We had lunch at a local joint nearby when I met my Singaporean colleagues. Their jaws(I can feel) dropped to the floor when they saw us walking in. I wished I could walked on it and crushed them

Pam removed the jacket and purposely adjust it revealing the lovebite I gave her. Then she gave me a wink and whisper "Love you, darling". I have to pretend catching the jacket and placing it on the lap.

"Adjusting something?" Pam asked. "at what time now?"

"12 o'clock and priming" I said.

We broke into a little giggle. I slipped a spare room cardkey under a namecard to Pam.

After lunch, we walked back to the exhibition hall and returned to our booth. Immediately I was accousted into the corner by the Singaporean colleague. "Wow. Fast and silent worker!". I expalined there she is my adopted niece from my sister-in-law.

Because I was away from Singapore for sometime, they updated me on the local media scene. Then someone mentioned that Pam has some resemblence to Candice Liu(the character Yu Tong). We went to check on the internet and to by surprise it does, maybe only 70%.

Pam is sporting a long and curly hair and the hair end. I thought she look more like Ayumi though.

Tomorrow is the last day of the Fair so the folks thought of [I]cheonging[I] tonight but I declined the invitation. They were disappointed in that they were hoping I could invite Pam along. I thought why when they could get so many at the KTV. Of course I have other plans and am sure Pam have the same plan too.
Old 27-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Crane View Post
Of course I have other plans and am sure Pam have the same plan too.
Looking forwato the next update.
Old 27-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Sorry. Double posting.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

Towards the end of the day, I called in the Singapore colleagues.

"I have got good news and bad news" I said. Someone said good news and the rest being indecisive agreed.

"The good news is the beautiful lady in the opposite booth is joining us for dinner" I told them.

"Who? Who? We met a couple this afternoon." they hallowed.

"Wow! you guys really chee hong" I remarked, continued "Pam".

This got them excited. "What's the bad news?" they continued to ask.

"She wants to come to the KTV with us too." At this point, the guys were murmurring "How to enjoyed?"

Pam wanted to see the going-ons inside a KTV but was afraid since she's a girl so when I told her my colleague wanted to go, she agreed provided that I would accompany her.

During dinner, everyone was trying hard to take a peek at the lovebite and perhaps more and Pam knew how to tease them. Occasionally she would complained hot and flapped the jacket. All these while before she do that. she would use her leg to hit me to catch their reaction. I would take out my camera and pretend want to take pictures of them. You can imagine some of the shots I took have their eyes round and some mouth open.

I caught in one instance my ka kia tongue was salivating. I am going to give him a low score for the coming review.

After we have our fill, we proceed to a nearby KTV. This KTV come with a disco. We had a private room. Innitially the guys were like angel but after Pam said "Be wild, I am noy interested in any of you. I am pow"

POW! I wondered.

The guys then let loose and requested the mama-san to bring in the girls. A long hair girl was sitting besides me and started to feed me fruits when I felt a pinch on my buttock. I looked at Pam and she gave me a sinister smile.

While the guys were having their funs in the room, Pam and I decided to go to the disco floor. Pam attracted quite an attention with her tank top dressing and the dancing twins. At some point we were dancing so closed(face to face) that her boobs were rubbing on my stomach. I felt aroused especially when I look down. She's hot and on fire.

Shortly they changed to cha-cha, again we were in close proximity. Then the slow dance. Now we were in close contact, actually I was holding her shoulder and she - round my waist.

After the first break, we went back to the room. Pam excused herself leaving me with the boys. They wasted no time to firing the questions at me about our relationship and how we were dancing. "Well" I said " I watch her grow up since Primary Six. She was like from this small(with one hand cupping) to this big(now two hand cupping)."

They were like 'huhh....wow'.
Old 29-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Gd one... keep it up bro!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
VicChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicChai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Steamy story.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

Pam has been away for 15 minutes. At this time, one of my Singapore colleague who dabbles in shares with me told me that STI was not that good. The counter that I had bought some 100 lots earlier(a Chinese shipbuilding) drop like a bowling pin. I bought it at $1.18, now it is at $1.16 and still going down.

Man! what a dampener. I was calculating my paper loss mentally I did not realised Pam had returned. She saw I was a bit down, she suggest we go out get some fresh air. As we closed the karaoke room door behind us, the mama san came.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Getting some fresh air" I replied.

Then she suggested I go to a room to rest. She guaranteed me absolute privacy, no one to disturb and I can have a good rest. If I wanted to, I can have a bath.

I took the key from her and slipped some tips to her. Then she slipped a packet of condom into my pocket. She also naughtily slipped her hand into my pants pocket and run my rod. Immediately I felt a sensation and was aroused. She then gave me a tight squeeze, I almost swallowed my tongue. Had it not been for the (lack of)lights in the KTV, Pam would have seen what happened.

Pam and I proceed to the room despite asking me to go outside and get some freah air.

We found that the room has got a waterbed and mirror on top and sideway. The bathroom was big enough for a foursome.

With my already hardened rod, I pushed Pam onto the bed. She was a bit shock but soon recovered. We have a deep and long kiss. Then I pushed her tanktop down and grapped the bra and squeeze. Pam pushed me away and was agnored by by brutish action. She like to be treated nicely like a lady.

I apologised and explained my position in the stock exchange. She then planted a kiss on my lips and eventually that led to another long and deep kiss. Then she moved and positioned her nipple to my mouth and encouraged me to suckle it. Meanwhile she started to undress me - first the top then the bottom. Before I realised she had stripped me.

Then she stand on the bed, with me lying down looking up at her, she seductively undress herself and started to caress herself. She then proceed to masturbate and soon the juices started to flow down.

She position over me and wanted to lick, sip, suck, eat - AHHH damm whatever her flowing juice.

After she got her fill, it was now my turn. I place my rod at her passy mouth and move in a circular motion. Pam took the initiative and move her buttock and hip forward - in a whoops like a suction pipe - my dick was plunge into darkness. There the trouble with waterbed - there's a equal amount of reaction for an equal amount of action.

We did not have to do much pumping ourself - the waterbed helped us but you can feel the thrust and the penetration is deeper and purposeful. We took turn to be the dominant role. We even did a unique position - my dick was locked inside her pussy face-to-face, then we went down on the bed looking up at the mirror on the ceiling. We clearly enjoyed the view we are seeing. To ensure that we did not get 'disengaged', we hold each other legs tightly. Then we started a little jumping action with our body flat on the bed. Then our both our body was like bobbing up and down on the waterbed. It was a thrill and a new feeling. Very soon we climaxed together - CIM. We got exhuasted.

After a short rest, we quickly bathed and return to the karaoke room. The guys was asking where did we went for fresh air.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

Its been a month since we left Shanghai. Pam returned to Singapore while I shortly was called to visit a potential customer(arising from the Shanghai Fair) in the States.

Pam and I occasionally comm through Skype but I did see her logging in to Sammyboyforum.

I am back in the Head Office here in Singapore for 3 days already. I was busy getting the proposal out for the new customer when my colleague came rushing into my office, just in time as I logged out from my fruitful trading.

"That girl we met in Shanghai is here!" he said excitedly.

I have an appointment with Pam to discuss about phasing in her company material for my factory.

"Hello, how are you?" Pam asked sluttily. She was wearing a white blouse with lace running from the collar. We proceed to the meeting table, a small round table in my room.

She removed her jacket and she purposely select the seat on my left. Then I realised through a gap in her blouse she was not wearing any bra inside.

"Don't worry, before I came in to your office I went to the ladies and removed it. I have a nipple aid on" Pam assurred me.

The meeting went on smoothly as I have already every intention to assist Pam in clinching this deal, even the China plant will get the raw metrials from Pam. And I intend to introduce her product to my new customers.

At the end of the meeting, Pam slid her hand into her blouse and very quickly was out. She pass to me from her hand a nipple aid she just removed. I was aghasted nut aroused. She saw me adjust my seat and smiled wittingly.

"Very uncomfortable?" She asked "Shall we go for lunch and invite your colleague along?"

After lunch we go seperate way as Pam drove. As I stepped into my car, the hp rang. Pam called.

"You want to go for desert?" Pam asked.

"Where?" I returned.

"At L....... Condo, my friend's house" Pam continued "I have got permission to use her house. I am on heat."

At that instance, when I heard 'on heat' the hose was rolled out to fight the fire.

We proceed to the friend's house.

We met at the lift lobby and went in together. Once the lift door closed, we locked our lips. Damm! these private estate lift operates so super fast. We have reached the 18th floor. Her friend open the door. I was stunned by her looked. She's Japanese with straight long hair. She was getting ready to go down to the pool for a swim. She introduced herself as Reiko.

"Don't worry. I usually swim for 1 hour then stay in the suana room for another hour. Then I go for a drink at the cafe" Reiko assured Pam.

Reiko and switched on the aircon in the guestroom.

As soon as reiko closed the main door behind her, we threw caution into the air. Pam removed her clothings so fast that it would put the NS Boys to shame. As for me I am still strugling with my shoe.

Pam pulled me by the hand onto the bed. There was even music on too.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

Pam told me, on our way to Reiko's place, Reiko and a Singaporean lady friend is staying here in this condo. Reiko and the Singaporean lady friend are bitch and butch relationship. Reiko is the bitch. The lady friend is away on business trip.

We(Pam and me) did not even bother to bathe(despite the hawker centre oily smell on the clothes. Straightaway we locked lips and french. As we were heading for the bed, we remove each other clothing and throw then on the floor, piece by piece strewn around. After I removed Pam's panty, I could not wait to smell it, so nice smell.

However as for Pam, after she removed my boxer she led me to the bed holding my stiff hardened dick. I have to catch up with her speed else risk it being yanked out. There was a sensational feeling in my body and especially the small head when the little fingers of Pam touch the most sensitive exposed head. I could feel my pre-cum juice leaked out.

Pam feeling it on her hand, lick it and then place her wet hand on the pussy. She gave out a soft moan.

She pushed me onto the bed and had my dick in her mouth in no time. She must have missed me and it(in that sequence) so much since Shanghai. The sucking and the fondling was like the first time she blow me in the bathroom in my hotel room. I could only enjoyed the attention I get.

Very quickly, Pam turn around to get me to attend to her needs, she needs a 'painting job'. I quickly put my lips and my tongue to work. I even try the spread her 'lips' apart to put my tongue in. This sent her body reeling in estacy that she start kicking her leg. She also started to moan loudly and she acted quite violently. She slapped my buttock hard and planted her fingernails into it. The evidence(of the injuries) can be seen.

Wasting no time, we did not even look for a condom, Pam guided the dragon into the hole and begin to ride wildly. She would squeezed her 34D twins in between.

Then we sit up and continue with the rocking motion afterwhich I pushed her onto the bed and pumped her. She climaxed with me inside and when my turn to come, I have to withdraw it out(not safe period). I deposited them into her mouth.

After 3 squits, I am tired. I laid flat on the bed. Pam moved on top of me.

"I have a present for you" she said

Then she slided down my body and tied my legs onto the bed post.

"What's going on?" I asked

Then when I lifted my head I saw somebody standing at the room door. I slowly make it out who's that person - its Reiko.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very nice and steamy write-up.
will be waiting for the continuation.
thanks bro White Crane.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1