The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mrballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/ivy-massage/

hi can i ask how’s ivy? anything special about her?
Old 20-02-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloth12345 View Post
If fly aeroplane have to report. Think nat sure kenna jialat. she not aeroplane queen for nothing. Last time aeroplane so many times waiting for her near her location in the end aeroplane go jia BKT. Hahah wonder how is she now. Every time i see a stool in the toilet i will smile and think of her. Lol
Haha, I think regulars had less of a problem with Nat. But she was worth it

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-02-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Totally agree with you bro.
But some bros may just focus on the service and skill rather than ML’s look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Is my standard too high or what? This one the photo already clearly showing old auntie, why people still want to go? Even if people like mature lady also wont go for this right?
Old 20-02-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Get a cheapo phone and get another SIM card for chionging purpose, I keep my chiong phone in the office and secret compartment in car, out of sight from my CO.
However if you decided to get any apple phone for chionging, register a new Apple ID solely for this purpose.
Anyone knows if its possible to update my number in their DBs?
Old 20-02-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
It really depends on your luck bah, regular or not..

For example if her neighbour's door not closed, she will not want to take the risk and jitao cancel all appointments lol.. There will be other situations as well if she has shared with y'all before..

Her aeroplane queen status not easy to earn hor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-02-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Just read from one of the bro that angel double booked him, but thanks for your info as well, but oh well no hard feelings for me, theres a few girls out there with good service to try anyway, I wouldnt go to the extend to call the authorities, as it might affect those innocent girls in the same area.
those who visit will know she will write down the booking on the slip of paper with the timeslot template. Unlikely scenario on dbl booking happening, more likely not feeling well or maybe some 大哥 give a too good offer to reject.
Old 20-02-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
long long time ago there is also this petite size ML niu niu with toned abs and a unique hoarse voice. those were the good old days.
She was a gem. Missed those times
Old 20-02-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloth12345 View Post
If fly aeroplane have to report. Think nat sure kenna jialat. she not aeroplane queen for nothing. Last time aeroplane so many times waiting for her near her location in the end aeroplane go jia BKT. Hahah wonder how is she now. Every time i see a stool in the toilet i will smile and think of her. Lol
Hahaha ikr!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Do agree, when I was seeing her quite regularly, at least once a week, I only got aeroplane by her once. But I think also cannot be defined as aeroplane because she informed me two hours before our scheduled session.

But I did drop her from my rotation and it wasn't because she was a pilot for me. It was because she takes toooooooo long to reply when I'm trying to make an appointment - one time she replied 3 days later!!! Wahahaha.

I had one last hoorah with her before her retirement, but I can't say I miss her at all. Because at that time, the JS/CS wave hit our shores and many many MLs easily replaced her level of service and satisfaction provided. Plus they all had the added value of reliability. Only no nuru inflatable bed. Lol.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gt7192 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm in this camp. I have zero respect for people who call authorities just because he kenna aeroplane and because his feelings got hurt. Oh boohoohoo, poor little boy. What a mofo child! Call mummy and daddy also. You're a whistle-blower,  a snitch, a rat. Geez.

If no actual crime (she steals, assaults, etc) was committed, I see absolutely no justifiable reason to report. Only a guy's insecure ego has been bruised and the fellow cannot tahan the rejection so run and call outside help! Oh grow some man!

We are all enjoying this vice trade. Yes a vice trade. So there are even more provisions to be given both for the girls and the customers. Yes some provisions will leave you sian or angry, but that's the nature of the beast. Man up, take it in the chin, feedback the bad attitude of the girl in forums like this, learn and move on with life!

PS. To Bro Blitzace, who had last minute cancellation.... take my word for it bro, there was no double booking and the reason was very valid. Peace.
wahhhh...i didnt know abt this. So this little boy is indirectly responsible for the poor standards that are available out there. no thanks to his bruised ego.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Just to share one of the many reasons why sometime the girl do last minute cancelation. Some girls are very careful. If one of her customer happens to bump into her next door neighbor, she will cancel all bookings for the rest of the day in case neighbor start to notice so many strangers going in and out of her house. If neighbors doors are open, she might also cancel if customers need to walk past neighbor's open door to her unit. Hope this information is useful.
There's thousands of scenarios why ML last minute cancel so really no point to speculate since no one but herself will know the truth. Similarly also no need for White Knights assembled to speak up for these ML. Just because it doesn't happen to us don't mean it won't happen to others. In this trade, no ML is an Angel. Pun intended.
Old 20-02-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It really depends on your luck bah, regular or not..
Hahaha, yea, her cautiousness is extremely high. But she also had more to lose, so kinda understand. But I only ever gotten fly aeroplane once, maybe was lucky

Quote:
I had one last hoorah with her before her retirement, but I can't say I miss her at all. Because at that time, the JS/CS wave hit our shores and many many MLs easily replaced her level of service and satisfaction provided. Plus they all had the added value of reliability. Only no nuru inflatable bed. Lol.
True, at her time, there were a few who could provide similiar level of service, any of which would be so far ahead what we have today (except for c, mm group). But I have a soft spot for her la, cooked and fed me and chatted for quite long about life

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-02-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/lilian-massage/

Is she new? Anybody commando already?
Old 20-02-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
In this trade, no ML is an Angel. Pun intended.
Well said. It's a commercial setting. All kinds of dealings. Our likes and dislikes are only in our minds. Manage the sweet nothings and emotional attachments anyway. On the other side, they have their MO and will RTC anyway. Enjoy while it's possible. Keep your lobangs to yourselves but don't imagine you are exclusive. It's not a cheap hobby anyway.
Old 20-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was because she takes toooooooo long to reply when I'm trying to make an appointment - one time she replied 3 days later!!! Wahahaha.
Yar.. This is the other frustrating aspect about her lol..

The whole process to book her can be very stressful.. Even if you reach her place and tell her u reach and she ask u to wait a while more, still got chance will kena radio silence one haha..

That said, dat yacht outing she organized.. DAYUM.. Wished I was part of it since Aini was there also..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-02-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Notorious6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look: Similar to photos and videos

Body: Big-boned and fleshy, as described by many bros. comfortable and smooth to the touch.

Massage: Not the piano type. What impressed me was She rolled back and forth on my back. According to her saying, this is her own unique stunt

Cat Bath: It covers most of the area and can take you to fly high.
It must be experienced in person, It's comfortable anyway.

Girlfriend feeling: Girlfriend feeling is strong, and you won't feel embarrassed when you get along with her. She’s a good match for those who don't know how to break the ice in the course.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1