The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Mina a few days ago. safe bet to go to if you don't want to feel disappointed. Definitely have better figure than Mayee. But service wise, Mayee comes up top so far.

Looks wise, 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Old 19-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

so tempted to try this one

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=510125

Old 19-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Bro this 小敏? If so may be good news for many bros since her 2 friends may follow suit
Bro, the last time when her good sister was here few months ago, she told me 小敏 did not really like SG environment ... so she has no intention of coming back.

But if this is really 小敏 that we are talking about, the 3 good sisters ... and indeed she is back to SG, probably she has a change of heart and decided to come back

Then we'd have a few more good service MLs ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 19-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post

Bro, there is a mixed review on this ML ... she is known as Sugar, Chanel and Dior among a few stables ....
Furthermore, with only 1 HJ at the price $110 ...

Try at your own risk ...
  3. OK Massage
Old 19-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Bro, there is a mixed review on this ML ... she is known as Sugar, Chanel and Dior among a few stables ....
Furthermore, with only 1 HJ at the price $110 ...

Try at your own risk ...
thx for the heads up bro..need more MRs on her from reputable sources.. cant find much.. but on her wechat shes like super busy
Old 19-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Bro, the last time when her good sister was here few months ago, she told me 小敏 did not really like SG environment ... so she has no intention of coming back.

But if this is really 小敏 that we are talking about, the 3 good sisters ... and indeed she is back to SG, probably she has a change of heart and decided to come back

Then we'd have a few more good service MLs ...
LOL, I still remember her sister is one of your favs 小沫 lah... 小沫 was having her break from her work back home since cny and I was not able to contact her. She did mention she'll try to come probably in april if it is "safe". She did say the same about 小敏.

小敏 on the other hand I remember is one of bro mariosuper's favs as she looked like his ex-colleague... think he also mentioned that she ncb.

This is the only 小敏 I know that is worth remembering so asking if it is her... anyway what they say about ncb can discount one mah...

TMT

Last edited by derrickboy; 19-03-2015 at 04:02 PM.
Old 19-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=zoey

Anyone tried b4?? Tq
Old 19-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
LOL, I still remember her sister is one of your favs 小沫 lah... 小沫 was having her break from her work back home since cny and I was not able to contact her. She did mention she'll try to come probably in april if it is "safe". She did say the same about 小敏.

小敏 on the other hand I remember is one of bro mariosuper's favs as she looked like his ex-colleague... think he also mentioned that she ncb.

This is the only 小敏 I know that is worth remembering so asking if it is her... anyway what they say about ncb can discount one mah...
Lol ...u still remembered that one of my favourite among the 3 sisters was 小沫 。 you really have a good memory bro.

Yup, I have lost contact with her after cny too ...really missed her positive work attitude.
  3. OK Massage
Old 19-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Mayee (http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=516638) aka Sofia (http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=517135)

Visited her today. Overall will rate her session as 7/10. Located at East side with a nice private apartment. However she is moving to area B very soon (even tonight). She is staying alone.

Look: 7/10 decent looking. match 80% with the photos.
Figure: 8/10 size B
Apartment: 9/10 clean and tidy
Massage: 6/10 average, not hard enough for me. Did answer few calls and messages i was somehow ok with it.
Back kneeling: normal
Special services: 8.5/10 BM, HDLY, catbath combo.
HJ: 8/10 normal HJ but was feeling great with her overall special service
GFE: 9/10 chatty, caring, 温柔 type. Gfe gao gao. Will KC by her unknowingly. Top KC skill.

And also, she seems willing to accept english speaking customers. Helped her to answer a couple of english messages. She also shared that she served even angmo/老外 before.

RTM: likely - for her GFE and companion.

Last edited by Javabeans; 28-04-2015 at 04:15 AM. Reason: removed incorrect roommate info
Old 19-03-2015, 04:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post

She is with multiple stables. Chanel, Dior, Sugar 30 mins service..
Try at ur own risk...
Old 19-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

actually what is the issue with Zoey ah?
wanna try her but no picking up call. something wrong with her place? or up lorry already?
Old 19-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Any bros here tried this ML before? Not sure if she's new or worked here before:

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=517814
Old 19-03-2015, 05:23 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
I tried her long time ago when she was in a run down walkup apt together with Anqi ( the one who does Nuru)..
Massage wise so so only, when i ask her to go harder, she said that she not trained in hard massage& tried giving me her friends ctc for deep tissue.
She's polite , speaks very little English,limited roaming,body well maintained MILF.No RTM & i dont know which area she is now..

Last edited by unregistered_10; 19-03-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 19-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Any bros here tried this ML before? Not sure if she's new or worked here before:

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=517814
Bro, i tried this ML recently. She is aka Wei Wei under Phoenix. My MR on her is at http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=7453

Look for her if you are looking for a good massage. GFE and special service wise are so so.
Old 19-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Bro, i tried this ML recently. She is aka Wei Wei under Phoenix. My MR on her is at http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=7453

Look for her if you are looking for a good massage. GFE and special service wise are so so.
Thanks bro!

Looks like still haven't found another ML to rival Miqi's overall package
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1