The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Usully via asiatravel.com.
Old 14-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Yo bro,

Gigantor and myself will be in BKK from 20 to 23. Staying in Majestic Suites in Sukh. Bro logiteck will be in BKK too. Where will you be bunking?

Doomas
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to bkk........i will be around kekekekeke mr. doooooomas
Old 14-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yo bro,

That sounds majestic manz! :P

Sure thing. Will be going to Subway after dropping off my bags followed by Spice Girls or Baccara in the nite. Mbe IT Mall in the afternoon.

If I can pick up Jap lady tourists in Sukh then I'm afraid it will be just bro Gigantor and you in the nite :P

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Hi bro Doomas,
Seen your post that u r going to Bkk from 20 to 23 april. Me going to BKK too 21 to 24 april. So just nice that I have book a room in Majestic suites.... MMMMMMMMM u think we can meet up and enjoy together?
Old 14-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Doomas, Gigantor, nathan and thaiboy,

Looking at all our schedules, seem like the best date to meet up is on the 22. So what say guys? fix a time, place n meet there?
Old 14-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yo brudder TB, any good place in BKK where we can have some good tou fu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to bkk........i will be around kekekekeke mr. doooooomas
Old 14-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Samster

Bros brucelee, nathan and logiteck

Shall we have a pre-ops briefing this Sunday? Bro gigantor is fine with SUnday. Cd meet somewhere near GL and talk over some good food. How does dinner sound to you?

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee

Looking at all our schedules, seem like the best date to meet up is on the 22. So what say guys? fix a time, place n meet there?
Old 15-04-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Lumpini Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
tot holidays have been on for some time and students are replenishing Siam Htl....wouldn't touch Lumpini with 100-foot pole. Too cheap so risky
Alright back to the original topic.

Definitely no English Division 3 players in this leisure park. Mostly rejected players. What was your quotation received? I'm sure you didn't raise any PO.

Risky in the sense of health risk or risk of getting an aqua who sodomise you later? Kekekekeke.
Old 15-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Lumpini Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Alright back to the original topic.

Definitely no English Division 3 players in this leisure park. Mostly rejected players. What was your quotation received? I'm sure you didn't raise any PO.
Have to cut all the admin work.... no need to raise PO. Many times, don't even have to give RFQ (Request for Quotation)...straight away, get quotation from them. If I like, I ask them to give invoice and I pay later...if don't like, just walk away, hehe

Frankly, have not been to Lumpini ...
Like Neo of The Matrix, I am going back to the Source....1st source I paying a visit hopefully soon is Ramkhamheng Uni after their 2nd term reopens...'cos I had a few WL/FL from Ramkhamheng Uni before and I love pretty smart uni gals.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 15-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee

Sure thing. Must meet up. Let go cheong together. MP, gogo bars, ...... Can't wait liao
Old 15-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Bros brucelee, nathan and logiteck

Shall we have a pre-ops briefing this Sunday? Bro gigantor is fine with SUnday. Cd meet somewhere near GL and talk over some good food. How does dinner sound to you?

Doomas
I'm ok with that. Just let me know the time and place.
Old 16-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i join in the pre-ops briefing?

been a long time since I have taken a tour of Bangkok.
Old 16-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Re: Lumpini Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Like Neo of The Matrix, I am going back to the Source....1st source I paying a visit hopefully soon is Ramkhamheng Uni after their 2nd term reopens...'cos I had a few WL/FL from Ramkhamheng Uni before and I love pretty smart uni gals.
Haha quicky go to Carrefour and buy your camping equipment.
Old 16-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

Bros,

Pre-ops briefing will be tomorrow 6pm at GL Lor 16 coffeeshop. If you haven't already PM me ur no, pls do so so that I can do roll call

Cheerz!
Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Sure thing. Must meet up. Let go cheong together. MP, gogo bars, ...... Can't wait liao
Old 17-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ethan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros,

Pre-ops briefing will be tomorrow 6pm at GL Lor 16 coffeeshop. If you haven't already PM me ur no, pls do so so that I can do roll call

Cheerz!
Doomas
Er... can plan a (saving private Ethan), coz I am already in Bkk was here on the 13th and will be till 21 or 22. Doomas U got receive my SMS? If not (046514571). If need any AOS do let me know.
Old 17-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Hi bro Doomas,
Seen your post that u r going to Bkk from 20 to 23 april. Me going to BKK too 21 to 24 april. ....?

Bro nathan??? you posted on the 14 that you'll be in bkk frm 20-23. Now you say you in bkk since 13? I dun get leh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1