The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
You know you are a Greenhorn cheongster when...

...... you walk into a HC and ask

"Excuse me, here got special or not huh?"

(I did that 20 years ago when I first cheong.. pai seh )

Old 20-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold
Re: You know you are a Greenhorn cheongster when...

my first BJ in Health Centre, the gal uses her mouth to put on condom for me, i still thought she gave me BBBJ, until I cum... I really thought !! WOW I CIM.... LOL.....

That was about 12 years ago, at Marina South I think...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 20-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when i first go GL hse which is more than ten years ago. After "choosing" (frens reco the gal so i know the name) the OKT 出price ...... i bargained.

Kena suan: "you think this is market is it?".

altho i seldom bargain anymore (i agak mkt rate as i do research at sammyboy first - tks bros!) nonetheless i still think can bargain one ..... am i still greenhorn then?
Old 20-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

That happened more than 20 years ago, during tt time Pertain rd still got alot chio pros fm malaysia , the front portion of whorehouses are still attap houses(if you enter fm the Bamboo stick bar direction), we whole group of kampong guys queue up for bonking, then shout to the front faster, faster cannot tahan liao.
Old 20-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

When you go E*** ktv and expect the viet babes to just sit, talk and abit of raba.
Old 20-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Erick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyErick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

.....when you thought that 1 session means bonk all you want for one whole night....( I thought so when first started )
....when you thought that cof cim was SOP.....( and again I did )
....when your heart rate goes up as you book a room.....
Old 20-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Remember when i first go GL hse which is more than ten years ago. After "choosing" (frens reco the gal so i know the name) the OKT 出price ...... i bargained.

Kena suan: "you think this is market is it?".

altho i seldom bargain anymore (i agak mkt rate as i do research at sammyboy first - tks bros!) nonetheless i still think can bargain one ..... am i still greenhorn then?
Bro, are you talking the legal house? If you are, then cannot bargain, right?

If it's not, you suan back, "market sell chai, meat, fish, chicken and clams. here no sell meh?" Anyway, market also not low-class what. No need paiseh. The place where the richest moguls in US trade also call "stock MARKET", right?

Okay, my list:
...you have to ask your buddies how much tip to give before entering any cheonging establishments.
...your grin freeze on your face whole day after feeling boobs brush against your arms.
...you puke in the toilet after looking into other KTV rooms and saw the girl you were frenching a minute ago, having another guy's cock cumming in her mouth.
...(Ultimate!)you came... IN YOUR PANTS.

Beware clones...
Old 20-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold

You know you are green horns when you take more than 2 min to put on a condom ...Tio boh?
Old 20-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 15
Connor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to beholdConnor is a splendid one to behold

when you take the first girl that walk into your room at ktv bcos you embarassed to reject her even if she is cmi.
when you stand outside your room holding your phone and having fake conversation until your girl comes back to you cos you do not know how to reject and are stuck with 6 girls already.
Old 20-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Bro, are you talking the legal house? If you are, then cannot bargain, right?

Okay, my list:
...you have to ask your buddies how much tip to give before entering any cheonging establishments.
...your grin freeze on your face whole day after feeling boobs brush against your arms.
...you puke in the toilet after looking into other KTV rooms and saw the girl you were frenching a minute ago, having another guy's cock cumming in her mouth.
...(Ultimate!)you came... IN YOUR PANTS.
yes bro, i am indeeding talking abt legal hse ...... why i so cheapo and talk abt bargain (till now)? this is cos once i one time for fun say to okt got no money $120 can (for a CAT $150 gal), he say can ........ altho only $30 discount, i feel like i kena 4D like tat

bro, dam sad and malu .... accordingly to yur greenhorn list, i sebei greenhorn (almost like virgin boy).......maybe i need to go to yur cheonging 101 class:

1) i 2 weeks ago visit macau ktv, i ask my bro how much tip to give (its $30 btw - somewhere between BS/NSG/QG and DC). i aso once offer a TAM KTV gal $200 for ST, she lao lan - say wah lan .... tink tis is GL is it? (Greenhorn mistake is to never clarify price first).

2) touch neh neh ... shoik mah. sometimes i see peekaboo oredi got grin in my face. accidently see gf's fren pang jio (at a island beach resort) excited like fuck ... can wank off tis mental image for days

me so greenhorn, talking abt tits brushing, i posted a little story abt tis gal (who is a 中国妹 "body" model ) at another thread. anyway, she hugged me and i felt her tits against my chest .... dam excited and buay chai, this is "friendship hug" supposedly non sexual ...... but my didi got stirring.

anyway, i got her photos courtesy of my cousin who is based in HKG.

3) heng ah never kena. don't like to french unless oredi in htl.

4) got a recent incident my gf masterbate me frm outside my pants. (okay lah, my pants ah beng one - can put chicken inside ... donch know if bros remember MC hammer........and my kuku aso not very big. anyways my gf talk dirty while continue stroking .... suppose to go htl 81 for release but no need liao cos cum oredi..... in my pants. wah lao, i ultimate loser!

yum seng to all bros from mr greenhorn anson
Old 20-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

1) You go into a HC and get shocked by guys walking around naked.

2) You walk in a massage cubicle and stand there like a idiot till the massuse come in and tell you what to do.

3) You ask the KTV girl 'can i touch your breasts?'

4) You walk pass GL backlane and wonder why there are so many people gathering around.

5) You go into a hotel and ask the girl to use her ID to book the room.
Old 20-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

You go into GL... "Here got 'chicken' arh?"
Old 20-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
r_retrtitle

when u go GL fish tank, after fark the gal liao u ask for ang pao as u tell the okt and gal, saying this is ur 1st time
Old 31-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Any contribution?

Old 31-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light

When you say......

HC - Must I take off my underwear? What is special?

GL - You strip first or I strip first?

FL - Ni hao ma?

Seasoned ones.... know what to say and do!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1