The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Today noon was there so went see is she free....

when i reach she just start open door for business ... Damm lucky ... so maitu book for 90mins session... what i can say her nuru was damm good and shiok especially when she ride me on is like i really enter her... damm tight and shiok ....

the feeling damm real and shiok ... no regret taking 90mins session... is really well spent.... but negative point that nuru gel damm oily wash few time still feel like not clean ... lucky i can take my time n bath no rush ... Afte the bath still have a cup of hot tea to drink with one pcs of cookie to eat... damm good service ..
mind sharing?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 23-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
lsboy is one of the Best!lsboy is one of the Best!lsboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Bro can share CTC?
Old 24-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsboy View Post
Bro can share CTC?
Check our pm
Old 25-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Conure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
PM pls, bro.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Ok just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a kidney massage by this SYT today.

So went in had a shower, I only go to places with shower, came out and only with towel on and went to the bed. Lie face down and waited for this SYT to come in. Before the massage I heard some clothes being removed from the body, I was like hosei Liao, had a peep and my small head marikita a bit.
The massage started with some nips brushing on your back. Cold and smooth make me feel like turning around and just start hugging her to warm them, but I must tahan for the massage and 2 happy endings which I opted for. Don't want to seem like I am some perv. 😏. After half an hour of massage, her hands started the 1st happy ending with my already harden small head, did a HDLY then turn around to release. Wow... Now next one how man? So I lie down facing up feeling shag and she gave me a very nice soothing massage in the front which got me sexually aroused again. I wonder how she did it I think maybe due to her boobs banging infront of my face often.
The next release was a bit longer I guess long time never try release 2 times in a hour Liao. She wasn't complaining and she even complement me can release 2 times and still hard.
Ater the bath and dress up had a bit of chit chat and she told me just came to SG and just started so hoping for more of my support. Gave me that GFE feeling when chatting with her. Before I left she gave me a hug and kiss. Shiok.
Mai tu Liao, I book another slot next week liao. Hehehe. Hard to come by for such experience.

Will only share contact of this jem to senior bros. Exchange with senior bros welcome. Thanks.
Old 27-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Ok just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a kidney massage by this SYT today.

So went in had a shower, I only go to places with shower, came out and only with towel on and went to the bed. Lie face down and waited for this SYT to come in. Before the massage I heard some clothes being removed from the body, I was like hosei Liao, had a peep and my small head marikita a bit.
The massage started with some nips brushing on your back. Cold and smooth make me feel like turning around and just start hugging her to warm them, but I must tahan for the massage and 2 happy endings which I opted for. Don't want to seem like I am some perv. 😏. After half an hour of massage, her hands started the 1st happy ending with my already harden small head, did a HDLY then turn around to release. Wow... Now next one how man? So I lie down facing up feeling shag and she gave me a very nice soothing massage in the front which got me sexually aroused again. I wonder how she did it I think maybe due to her boobs banging infront of my face often.
The next release was a bit longer I guess long time never try release 2 times in a hour Liao. She wasn't complaining and she even complement me can release 2 times and still hard.
Ater the bath and dress up had a bit of chit chat and she told me just came to SG and just started so hoping for more of my support. Gave me that GFE feeling when chatting with her. Before I left she gave me a hug and kiss. Shiok.
Mai tu Liao, I book another slot next week liao. Hehehe. Hard to come by for such experience.

Will only share contact of this jem to senior bros. Exchange with senior bros welcome. Thanks.

Pls share thanks

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 27-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
xLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of light

Can share the ctc please? Will keep it low profiled.
Quote:

Old 29-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FlashandRedeem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaces86 View Post
bro share ctc
Pls share contact boss
Old 29-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FlashandRedeem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pls share contact
Old 29-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The FR Thread (sponsored gal only) , ALL other post are subjected to being ZAPPED

No more FR post? Whts sponsored gal? Mod can help elaborate?
Old 29-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The FR Thread (sponsored gal only) , ALL other post are subjected to being ZAPPED

How do we know which gal is tagged as sponsor? Can we share a small portion of sponsorship so that we can identify? Lol.
Old 30-11-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

So means to say, this thread is for those sponsors who have paid money for ads of their girls and we can only put FR of them here la. Basically those gals that u don’t see advertised in this forum you cannot put fr on if not will be removed.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited bro Samto Chinese Garden recommendation after a few attempts to get a slot. ML is in 30s, in a 2-level HDB spa. Rooms are clean. My only complaint is lack of shower and toilet facilities, there are only 2 common baths to be shared by staff and customers. If I need to shower before or after massage, I will give this place a miss.

I confirm that this ML is the real deal as far as proper massage is concerned. Covers from legs to head with hard rubbing/pressing. In my case as my body was in bad shape, it was all serious and no hanky panky massage (I go for serious massages). She correctly identified and treated stiff locations that was both relaxing and painful. I certainly was not in mood for anything sensual given the pain I was in as she helped me to unlock stiff muscles around whole back attained from sports and gym workouts.

GQ was asked, I opted for JG a standard price. Yes again there was dull pain, as again my cannon has not been cleared in a long while.

ML is recommended. Next time I go, hopefully I will be in better shape to enjoy her sensual touches. Pls ask bro samto for contact. I will share with his permission.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Visited bro Samto Chinese Garden recommendation after a few attempts to get a slot. ML is in 30s, in a 2-level HDB spa. Rooms are clean. My only complaint is lack of shower and toilet facilities, there are only 2 common baths to be shared by staff and customers. If I need to shower before or after massage, I will give this place a miss.

I confirm that this ML is the real deal as far as proper massage is concerned. Covers from legs to head with hard rubbing/pressing. In my case as my body was in bad shape, it was all serious and no hanky panky massage (I go for serious massages). She correctly identified and treated stiff locations that was both relaxing and painful. I certainly was not in mood for anything sensual given the pain I was in as she helped me to unlock stiff muscles around whole back attained from sports and gym workouts.

GQ was asked, I opted for JG a standard price. Yes again there was dull pain, as again my cannon has not been cleared in a long while.

ML is recommended. Next time I go, hopefully I will be in better shape to enjoy her sensual touches. Pls ask bro samto for contact. I will share with his permission.
Great to see you enjoyed your session as much as I did. Please feel free to share the contact to senior and serious bros. Sharing is caring.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Today just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a 30mins JUAGEN SERVICE by this SEXY MLIF @ Joo Chiat... Is a in house massage place recommend by fellow bro...

So reach there have a cup off water and went in had a shower, , came out and wrapped with the towel on and went to the massage bed. Lie down and waited for this Mlif sit in between my leg . Can feel that this mlif is trained as she really can do a good juagen and she know where is the acupoint to press...

After the long 15-20mins ..... Suddenly I heard some clothes being removed from the body,.. which mean is time for my HJ... She start to readjust her sitting position.

Her hands started to arouse me and 2ic start to harden , did a good HDLY and got me sexually aroused .... After the JUAGEN ... My 2IC really can last long time before it start to burst with lot of load......

Ater the bath and dress up had a cup of drink again and chat awhile with her and she mention she does special if is a regular...

And i had planning for a next visit....
I book another slot this weekend liao. Dunno her full service will as good as now...

Will only share contact to bro who interested.... please do not ask me what she do or anything regarding her as i also just got to know her and does JUAGEN ONLY...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1