The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
swivel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sultan Plaza Lvl 4

Just got back from Sultan Plaza after a sales meeting. Here is my first and short FR.

Drove down to Sultan Plaza, parked @ lvl 4. Pushed the door to enter building, turn my head to the left (that's the natural thing you will do if u're not familiar with the building, look left look right) Far end there's a toilet. Walked closer to the toilet, left & right there is two shop with local MILF.

The shop on my left afew MILF sat near the door cannot make it, on my right MILF look pretty okay at her early 40s i guess, lone ranger operating the shop. Went to toilet and came out, the lone ranger gave me a smile and ask me wanna try her massage. I paused awhile and ask for the rates and she replied $20. Thinking of my appt. is still early and never had any experience with MILF i replied OKAY!

Once enter the shop which look like a small dark room with a massage bed by the side, she asked me to undress and hang my clothes at the wall. While i undress we had some lite and Ez chat then proceed to lay on bed for massage. Damn! her massage was good, with strength and very thorough, no piano job. Massage was long, roughly about 45mins. Chat with her in Mandarin & Hokkien and she like to crack hokkien joke which i find her has great sense of humour.

I probe her about other services she is offering besides massage, she replied she only does, HJ, Juagen and BJ. She is quite health consious which is why she dont offer FJ she said. Also she added that her skill is good so dont have to offer FJ and those who offer FJ are the ones with no skill thats why need to offer FJ to cover their massage flaws. And i opted for JG. Her JG is good too !! She allow me to auto-roam and mi surprise at her age she has pinkish small raisin and quite firm 36C boobs... Whoa !! Whole session took me about 1h 15mins. DAMAGE 20 + 30 + 10 (Additional) = $60

Name: Sally
Looks: 6/10 (Consider her MILF not bad looking)
Body: 1.6M tall, 36C (really soft and big melon) average wt.
Address: As per description

My apology if my FR suck, 1st time writing FR. Will try to improve after a few rounds. Thanks for viewing!
Old 28-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Yakult is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sultan Plaza Lvl 4

Not a bad report afterall.Have some confidence in yourself."Rome wasn't built in just one day"...
Old 28-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alfa_Casanova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sultan Plaza CMI, IMHO.
Last time go there, only see lao zar bo one leh...
Old 29-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

thr's oredi a thread on JSP. if u post thr, likely u'll get a higher viewership (got many fans in tt thread) n many more comments will follow.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1