The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

Camping here for more~
Old 01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

So I smiled back at Dee, just seeing that big smile of hers is definitely contagious. Little did she know that I was struggling a little.

I still have a hard on, raging one too. Beautiful girl, fingers in her pussy, breasts out there in front of my eyes, and that sexy looking arm of mine disappearing into her panties. Oh yah.

My arms felt damn tired too. It wasn't like 2-3 mins of masturbating her, but more than 15 minutes worth of shaking. Aching!

And again, I'm still rock hard standing. And it was right next to her side. So I did a little thrust, and poked her. Hehe.

She got the idea.

Slowly she crept towards me and planted a sweet kiss on my lips as we again explored each other's mouth. At the same time, I pulled my hand out of her really really moist and warm love nest, and the cold wind settled on my fingers. "This girl does give out a lot of water. Maybe if done right... Squirt?" I thought.

She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. All the while still kissing me. There was nothing else except her face that I can see, and the rest I just had to feel. I felt a friction against my little soldier, and I realized it was her panty-clad love nest grinding against my erection. Her hands were literally everywhere; my hair, neck, chest, sides, balls and cock. Everywhere. I was in literal nirvana. (Now I feel horny myself) Slowly she started giving me a small handjob, stopped kissing me, licked and spat a little on her hand and coated my erection with that hand. Oh dear lord, so erotic.

Time passed by as we were just kissing the living shit out of each other and she was just stroking me with her dainty fingers, her smooth silky not too big not too small cute dainty fingers. And then for a moment, she got off me. And I was lost. And her face still was just in front of mine. I flickered my eyes open and she was just there looking at me, her big brown eyes so lovingly staring into mine. And then she shifted a little, and got back on me again. Like a cat.

My standing swollen pecker felt something. A little bit of moistness, warmness and a little skin. I could feel a familiar roughness, that small tinge of hair, maybe a day or two old, as Dee gyrated her body on me. Mmm. She pushed herself up like a push up, her hair dropping down and she looked at me. I could see her grinding her love nest against my little soldier, coating him further with her nectar. And suddenly she opened her mouth as my cock head found that small entrance into her welcoming pussy. She slowly lowered herself a little, and then got off. What a fucking tease! I wanted more. I wanted to impale her so badly. I wanted to let out my most primal side at her and pump her till her eyes rolled back. I wanted so much.

At least let me have that "entering-your-pussy" feel again. Please. Please? I pleaded with my eyes. She smiled mischieviously. And she lowered herself again, grasping my swollen member and positioned herself. I felt the familiar warmness and the welcoming opening, and barely felt like a minute. It was just the head! More please! I want more, sit on me baby. Sit and ride me. Let me cum inside please! And she got off.

Boo-hoo. Me so sad.

I swear disappointment would be on my face, in big bold red letter on my forehead. What were my hands doing? It was just there at my side. I should have forced her down on me.

My balls ached. I have been hard for a while. Im tired of being hard, y'know that feeling? And I saw her taking me into her mouth and she started sucking me off wildly. I could hear the slurps and plops and whatnot sounds in a blowjob but it was like Mozart. And I was getting close. Close to a huge orgasm. Very close.

"UURRRGHHHHHHH" I let out a primal moan as I emptied my seed into Dee's mouth. I was shaking and shivering and just spurt after spurt after spurt came out like dutiful soldiers. I heard a little cough but I was too overwhelmed with my orgasm. After a while, the feeling started to subside, and one last little shiver and I was done. I felt limp down there. And my cock was still in her mouth. I let out a sigh of relief and satisfaction as I looked upon my goddess for the day.

She took it all. And I can cum hard and shoot quite far actually, with quite a load. She took it allllllll. Like a champ. My Dee.

TBC!
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 28-09-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, have been busy running around. Update time!

I went home after that. We cleaned up, kissed and made out again. But that was it. Me and Dee just chit chatted for a while before I left. Boring stuff, not before we shared a big sloppy kiss. And then I left for real.

That night I had a hard time sleeping, thinking of Dee. Picked up my phone and gave her a call. That voice came onto the speaker into my ear canal.. Haiz!

D: Hey you
Z: Hello Dee.
D: I thought about you..
Z: I can't sleep either
D: Why did you hold back just now?
Z: It doesn't seem right, Dee.
D: Was it me?
Z: No no it wasn't you. You're great. It's just wrong..
D: Hmmm, didn't you want to?
Z: To what?
D: To.. To.. Fuck me?

I stunned.

Z: Of course. But Dee, what about M?
D: Why are you so nice?
Z: Maybe if you said more, did more, maybe I wouldn't have been so nice.
D: Oh really? So cheeky you.
Z: Mmmmm yup your butt cheeks babe, amazing.
D: Zack. Don't start.
Z: Start what?
D: Talking like that. Mmmf.
Z: You mean, whispering? Like how I wished you were here?
D: Yes. Don't.
Z: Am I turning you on?
D: Yes. Mmmmf.
Z: I'd like to lick you now Dee. You taste good.
D: Zack. Fuck. Fuck. I-I-I ahhh feels ahhh s-so g-good.
Z: Are you rubbing your pussy now Dee? Are you wet? Tell me
D: Mmm-hhmmm-mmf y-yessss. Please Zack. F-f-fuuuuccckkkk so g-goood.
Z: Rub harder baby. Faster baby. Faster. Moan for me baby.
D: Uhhhh-mmmm-ahhh-mmmfff-uhhhh y-yes y-yes

Her moans filled my ear. There was no need for words anymore as I heard her mewls and moans and groans over the phone.

I haven't even started talking dirty yet. o.o

I listened intently as the girl on the other side continued doing what she did, moaning louder and going faster. Somehow or rather the sounds got louder. I think she just put her phone near her side and just masturbated herself silly. Well I ain't complaining... It was good. Then her climax came with a deafening "Ahhhh!" And then... Silence.

After a minute I heard some crackle and her hoarse voice wafted through.

D: That was uhhh so uhhh goooood.
Z: You're welcomed. You owe me one for not waiting.
D: Maybe.
Z: Maybe what?
D: Maybe there isn't any chance for you again Zacky.
Z: We'll see. Goodnight babe and sweet dreams.
D: I'll see you tomorrow. Hehe.

It sure ain't over

TBC!
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 28-09-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
iSlitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to see you back
Old 15-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS...!
I do hope you can find a perm job and get your life moving ahead...!!
and do continue the story when you can !!!
Old 15-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue, TS...
Old 04-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

It has been a very long time. Finally got my life a little back on track, well sort of. Finally fixed my phone and laptop after almost 5 months away and got myself a new job. Well, let's hope I can restart my story!

As you have read in the past few instalments, I carry on after the day Dee was sad, and this was then the next day. Remember the phone call from J?

*Bzzzzzzzzt*
"Stupid alarm clock." I thought to myself. Took a small peek at the time reflected on the screen and continued my thoughts, "Fuck, so early."

This has been a routine of mine. I will curse and swear when I wake up. People have been saying from then till now at present that I have to be thankful that I could actually wake up in the morning. I mean... I AMMMMM thankful, but I have to go to school... and it's still early in the morning. Went to wash up, brush my teeth, washed my face and went downstairs to the kitchen to see what's for breakfast. Cereal and milk. My fave....

And then I sat and let my thoughts float.. "Did yesterday really happen?" I wondered. "Was that all just a dream?"

"You're supposed to call your girlfriend" a voice said to me. "Gotta meet her before school, maybe some happy time...!" it continued.

"Shuttup asswipe" I replied in my head. The fuck was I talking to myself again?

Took my phone and dialed J's number. Oh God, she picked up in the most hoarse and wet tone that snapped me awake in an instant.

J: Hi baby
Z: Hey beautiful. Your voice is so sexy
J: Don't make me blush in the morning
Z: Can't help it. Had a good sleep b?
J: Ummmm yes. *moan* ahh mmm that was good.
Z: Moan more please b
J: Shush Zachary. So naughty.
Z: What time do you want me to come over?
J: Now. Can you teleport now?
Z: Babe, how I wish I could. What are you wearing?
J: Secret. Don't tell youuuuuuu
Z: Don't move, go back to sleep. I'm coming over right now!!
J: I'm waiting baby.

And with that, I took my bag and put whatever that was necessary inside. Took my cap to hide my bedhair, put some clothes on, changed my undies, checked my pubes, still clean, sprayed some cologne, stuffed it into my bad and off I went to J's place. "I'm gonna get me some sugarrrrr" I thought to myself. I literally skipped to the main road, hailed a cab and zoomed off to J's place.

J: Hi baby.
Z: B, I'm right outside your door, heh.
J: *A small squeal and hearing movement noises*

20 seconds later, door opens.

A happy looking J appeared in a loose shirt, with no pants. Disheveled hair, wide eyed with a huge smile plastered on that tanned face of hers, teeth prominent. "Baby!!" she squealed and jumped into my arms.

We have been together for a few months now. This is almost a normal routine that I get everytime we meet. It never gets old, and it makes me smile like an idiot always. I've always had the thought that I was such a lucky boy to have someone like her, and as much as she loved me, I loved her even more.

Our lips met, eyes closed and we smooched like long lost lovers. I could never get tired of this. She still smelt good, her hair still smelt of that Dove shampoo and she tasted a little funny. Haven't brushed teeth yet. Tsk!

We broke off the kiss as she closed the door behind us and she pulled me to her room. Her parents were already out to work by then, had no domestic helper but they were quite well to do. Entered her light pink room greeted by so many soft toys and a bed that I was so well acquainted to. So many good memories there AC was still running so the cold air greeted me as she pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. Goooood morning beautiful!

TBC!

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 04-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

And so, a short intro on bubbly J.

J was this average height, maybe around 165cm tall girl who is a minor head turner. She doesn't have an ample bosom, maybe a small B, and bum like Dee, but sporty and perky. Not as white and innocent looking as Alice, more tanned with a cute sharp nose, medium sized lips, and a big teethy smile. She would be the epitome of the perfect sporty girl, in my eyes, back in the day and the best thing was, she was mine. I've had friends who were head over heels over J, without them knowing that I was going to be her squeeze. Like I said, I was a really lucky boy

It was about 11am and we were both situated in the shower. Right after the aftermath of morning copulation, kissing slowly under the running shower. Waste water. I know. My hands were cupping her bum, hers on mine. It was a slow kiss, savouring the taste of each other's mouths, a slow tango of our tongues dancing in the rain, because the shower water come into our mouths la.

I broke off the kiss and pressed some soap into my palm. Rubbed both my hands together and started to lather J from the neck. Took my time with her neck, lathering down to her shoulders, covering every part of her skin with soap. I traced the outline of her shoulders down to her arms and moved to her hands, then lathered back up towards her armpits where she started squealing as she was ticklish. Squirted a few more times of soap and started at the top of her chest, deliberately taking my time to move my hands down her valley, down and breaking off to the left and the right, outlining the bottom of her breasts, following the immaculate curve to her sides before moving again to the centre where her pinkish nipples were standing erected like my minime. I lathered the centre of her breasts and stayed on her nipples with my palms, moving in small circles, feeling it strain against my hands. With that, I did a gentle squeeze to both sides before moving downwards towards her tummy, looking at the faint outline of pecs on her flat tummy. I poked gently on her belly button and her eyes flickered open and she jumped a little. I was looking at her face the whole time and I had a sly grin etched on my face. Then I moved even lower, her waist showing that hipbone so many of us love, outlining the bone towards the very centre of her being. It was shaved, to perfection. I deliberately stopped, as at that time I was running out of soap on my hands and I was almost squatting down.

I pumped a few more globs of soap, lathered my hands together and went straight for her vagina. I heard a small intake of breath as I started rubbing and cleaning the part where I had recently taken a dive into, rubbing slowly around it, to the insides of her thighs, those tanned shapely thighs joining lean calves. "Turn around." I instructed J. She turned and her bum was right smack in front of my face. I pecked one cheek and pecked the other which illicit a little giggle from my dearest as I lined her calves up to the back side of her thighs, stopping just at the base, the curve of her buttocks. Again, I stood up, took more soap, squatted down again and continued my work of art.

I grabbed her buttocks with both hands, gently squeezing and lathering soap over them, before one hand entered her crease gently, moving inside and out, up and down, purposely running a finer from the top of her buttocks, down towards her anal sphincter and even further down towards her vagina. Involuntarily she spread her legs a little wider to grant me more access. With my palm facing up towards her vagina, I started to move inside and out a couple of times, and J started to tiptoe at points. Then, I moved up to the dimples of her lower back and lathered whatever remaining soap up to her shoulders, covering every part of skin that I can see. And I ended with a little rub down of her shoulders, standing close to her so that my cock was cradling in between the crease of her buttocks. I put my hands down towards her waist and her hands greeted mine, pulling them over her tummy as she started gyrating her butt on my cock, and I moaned softly.

It became some sort like a nuru massage for me, while standing as she used her body to lather soap on mine, and it was heaven. She turned to face me, tiptoed up to reach my lips and we kissed for a moment before she started to move up and down, doing little half squats. First at my front, then moving to my back, touching all my sensitive spots that can render me senseless with joy and at the end of that we both had our hand on each other's genitals, my right hand deep in her vagina, my left caressing everywhere else. Same went for her, right hand on my cock and left hand at my balls and under, as we had a little friendly match to see who would climax first. Unfortunately it was me, as I shot a nearly empty load onto her tummy. I shivered in recovery of my orgasm with my fingers still in her vagina, and she was getting close. I regained a little of my senses and started fingering her a little faster as she closed her eyes and prayed for release.

And that's how you start your day

TBC!

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 05-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
pokeUpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS!!!
Old 20-08-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

3 years have passed, and I dunno if I still got it in me to type out stories to continue. Should I continue or just retire. Hmmm!

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 20-08-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
but TS.. u r good... i hope u have the passion to continue
Old 20-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Very good writing. You are a born writer!
Old 20-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro Fart!
Old 20-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound exciting... need some rubba already..
Old 20-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Herzegovina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
3 years have passed, and I dunno if I still got it in me to type out stories to continue. Should I continue or just retire. Hmmm!
Please continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1