The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ulcer in frenulum of tongue after sex

Hey bros, anyone ever had similar experiences of ulcer in frenulum of tongue after sex? Usually after culliningus. The ulcer doesn’t hurt though, just feel a small lump. I tried searching online but there’s no information if this is an std. Wiki mentioned it’s trauma lesions but just wondering if any bros has experienced this?
Old 22-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
boingster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboingster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ulcer in frenulum of tongue after sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Hey bros, anyone ever had similar experiences of ulcer in frenulum of tongue after sex? Usually after culliningus. The ulcer doesn’t hurt though, just feel a small lump. I tried searching online but there’s no information if this is an std. Wiki mentioned it’s trauma lesions but just wondering if any bros has experienced this?
I cannot imagine being able to find much about these things and especially when you google the word ulcer, everything that pops out will make you feel like you have some sort of disease. Ulcers in the oral cavity generally can be classified into infective, traumatic and systemic. Infective and traumatic are self-explanatory. Some ulcers are associated with systemic illnesses, for example, in Crohn's disease you can get aphthous ulcers in the mouth. Just based on what you have described, I think it is fairly safe to ascertain that your ulcers are traumatic cause, and this prolly because you're giving your 200% . haha, but also, anatomy of your mouth - ie. your teeth / depth of frenulum, makes you susceptible to traumatising your frenulum. There are case reports, that were published - but old - 1981 - where they find consistency of recurrence of frenulum ulcers after oral sex, and found no other systemic or infective causes.

Hope this answers your question and ease your mind.
Old 22-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay, that really helped a lot. Thanks guys!
Old 04-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
daabiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you can try apply this cream Penaten Baby Cream Crème Large, 5.1 Ounce https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004H5GD6E..._2uxhDb9YDH0FP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1