The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Inconsiderate Samster

Last nite, at past 12 midnite, I received a sms from one of the samster asking for a FL contact.

To the samster who sent me the sms, pls use yr big head think first instead of your small head. What if the person is sleeping and the OC is just next to him read the sms instead. YOu have not sleep doesnt mean rest of SG still awake.

Spare a thou first, if you want contact, can pm the samster. If he wanna give you, he will reply, so dont anyhow sms ppl. I dont even rem giving you my no. or where u got it from. You really can be one big SABO king!!!!

Hope the other bros here spare a thou before you act. We here to hv fun but don hv fun at the expense of others misery.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Inconsiderate Samster

Why did you use your real number to chiong then? You should use a 2nd line for outside activities. Then you can sleep well at night. You better go upgrade your phone and change to a new number as soon as you can. Then buy a 2nd sim card for your outside activities.

If you didn't use your real number and give other people a chance to screw you, they can't reach you. Normally...
Old 04-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post

To the samster who sent me the sms, pls use yr big head think first instead of your small head.
If you did the same, you wouldn't have disclosed your phone number in the first place.

I've been running this site for years and not a single one of the 123,000 members here has ever sent me an SMS!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

well, so far I never give any samster my phone no. so it really puzzled me how he got my no. Only the OKT whom i called might have my no.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Brothers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OKT wan to recruit this FL ?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothers View Post
OKT wan to recruit this FL ?

ok... end of thread.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
well, so far I never give any samster my phone no. so it really puzzled me how he got my no. Only the OKT whom i called might have my no.
You have already made a mistake by giving your number to the OKT. The point is that you should NEVER use your real phone number for this kind of fun activities. Not to give to samsters, not to give to OKT, not to give to FL or masseuses. Your real phone number is for friends, colleagues and family.

Buy a $20 prepaid SIM card and a $40 phone and use that for your WL hunting forays. When not in use, just power off the phone and hide it somehwere safe, such as your car trunk or in your office where your OC won't find it.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
NewMike1304k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally, cheonging is another life. One apart from life with family and life with frens. So I will also follow the example of keeping another phone and another line. Then even if we go out drinking and the girl grabs my phone to get my number, I am already using a spare, so she will only get the number I do not usually use. Once I get out of the pub or joint, I will just turn it off, put it somewhere safe and forget about it. Bros, play safe and pls play smart.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
NoNameNoNothing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope that we are all careful not to divulge any personal information either online or when we cheong. For those who are single, it is still ok, but if they are married or attached, then they have to be more careful.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Do u hav a way to tell the whole world u r sleeping? Plse do not call me?

Plse lah, Silent/Off ur phone if u don't wanna be disturbed at particular moment. General knowledge lah. Rather say ppl Inconsiderate, why not say urself?

Oh yar if ur sms ringtone is those one-whole-song type, serve u right even more

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!

Last edited by Max77; 09-08-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: an effort to shorten long post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Inconsiderate Samster

Wah lau, keep ur personal and chiong life separate. Let this be a lesson learnt threadstarter, dun be stingy, get a simple phone from 7-11 and a prepaid card, can forgo a lot of un-needed inconveniences.

Who Shags Wins
Old 13-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shippO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

I've been running this site for years and not a single one of the 123,000 members here has ever sent me an SMS!
Sir. Let me be the first to sms you. Care to share your contact .
Old 14-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

What many brothers says here is correct. Get another phone card, never give your real name, and most importantly, DONT GET STDs.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-08-2009, 11:54 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

there are load of people here who will rush in to offer their number to OKTs..
these lot don't deserve better.
you have a choice... you chose to give your number....
dont blame the player, blame the game..

Hi bro... my number if xxxxxxxx. pls pass me the contact.
thank you.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
StormTwister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormTwister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormTwister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you did the same, you wouldn't have disclosed your phone number in the first place.

haha! boss really well train to poke at the red dot fast and accurate!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1