The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
AStrayCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massages at HDB flats...safe??

I see several adverts on Locanto from ladies who offer massage at their own place, and almost everytime it is an HDB address.

Some of them are scams as they require "booking pre-payment" but several explicitly say no money up front. Pay cash in person.

I know HDB does not allow anyone operating a massage business from the flats, but even then, is it safe?

Don't the neighbors notice the coming and goings? Anyone with experience?
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massages at HDB flats...safe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStrayCat View Post
I see several adverts on Locanto from ladies who offer massage at their own place, and almost everytime it is an HDB address.

Some of them are scams as they require "booking pre-payment" but several explicitly say no money up front. Pay cash in person.

I know HDB does not allow anyone operating a massage business from the flats, but even then, is it safe?

Don't the neighbors notice the coming and goings? Anyone with experience?
There are some HDBs, when there are only 2 apartments sharing the lift. I guess, those are quite discreet. So I am sure they thought this through. But of course, try on your own risk.
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be extra careful trying locanto ads, many types of scams around.
Also usually the actual masseuse tend to look very much different from photo posted on ad.

There are some risks but generally they do their precaution checks such as asking u to go another block, take photo of lifts to ensure you are alone etc before telling u exact flat unit.
Old Today, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't usually go for adverts in locanto after an incident there. Someone posted as a local FL offering bj at $150, but turned out to be a siambu FL offering FJ when all I wanted was a bj.

Walked away in the end, and never turned back to Locanto after that.
Old Today, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Best to stay away from Locanto, or be prepared to walk away if vastly different person.
Have been to a few HDB units - mostly mls from wechat people nearby or thru introductions. Some comments:
1. Most can't afford condo units which are more private and need screening. So they rent 4R HDB flats. And usually are along common corridors. If lucky, could be close to the lift lobby but generally corridor seem to be quite secluded. Maybe I usually go during the day. But you do run the risk of meeting the neighbours. Just walk straight
2. They share the unit with others. The other bedrooms will be occupied but most sub-tenants will keep to themselves. But may notice customers entering and leaving the bedroom. They may be in the kitchen or living room so you may have to time your departure if you don't want to be seen.
3. The ml will ask you to bring in your shoes/slippers unless they have the whole unit to herself.
4. They usually rent the master bedroom with attached bath so you are unlikely to have to walk to the common toilet in a towel
5. Maintaining some silence may suppress your acoustic explosion and enjoyment
6. Some have their own massage bed (with the hole for the head), others you have to lie on the bed (usually queen or king size) that they sleep on
7. Bedsheets are unlikely to be changed as they usually use a towel to cover the bed. The towels may not be just washed, or was used by earlier customer.....this depends on the hygiene level of the ml. Some do not reuse the towels
8. Many HDB blks have a few lift lobbies. Ask them which so you don't go up the wrong lift and have to come down again.
9. Do be careful about your wallet, handphone. Best to bring inside the bath when you shower lest she pries into your personal info. But unlikely would any try to steal money
10. Bring your own CD. Don't assume she has, as she may run out at the wrong time or she may not offer full service but did offer to you because you are so handsome.
11. A good ml will let you know it is her time of the month so some items on the menu won't be available if you still insist in going down that day.

Some general comments from my experience and would not be totally the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1