The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
I see this Vietnamese ML is still around.
Few more ML sharing one WC acc.
Thanks for the MR.
Yea she mentioned that there’s a few who share the same WeChat. Most of them staying close by I think, but I didn’t try the rest. Just an assumption.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I spend 99% of the time facing up. No time for massage with WLs lah. I want massage, I can go for those $40+/60 minutes sessions in shops.

That 1% facing down was with Mango and Sally. Even with them, most of the session was spent facing up.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

When I first saw the masked pics of Carrie, thought it was Qingchuan, but height 157cm, so definitely Not her.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Massage should be done in FN! I hate wasting time to unlock piece by piece.
Tell me about it man... I'm still working on Xiao Yu.
After you visited Carrie, let me know how she compares to Xiao Yu in terms of look and figure. Thanks in advance
Old 12-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I spend 99% of the time facing up. No time for massage with WLs lah. I want massage, I can go for those $40+/60 minutes sessions in shops.

That 1% facing down was with Mango and Sally. Even with them, most of the session was spent facing up.
Massage do about 5-10 mins and can break ice a bit at the same time..

After that focus fully on sensual..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Massage do about 5-10 mins and can break ice a bit at the same time..

After that focus fully on sensual..
10 minutes massage is too half-ass. Usually, I just break the ice by chatting with them face up.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:

First session I'll do the back to break the ice and talk talk abit. Subsequent session I auto face up liao...
Old 12-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
10 minutes massage is too half-ass. Usually, I just break the ice by chatting with them face up.
I shy, cannot talk eye to eye. Afraid that my eyes keep deviating to her boobs ... Need bit of intro before moving on to actual business. Feel more comfortable that way. The lady may also loosen up more. Haha
Old 12-07-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My modus operandi for the first session is straightaway lie face up. Usually, she'll massage my legs or arms while chatting with me. After 10 minutes, the ice should be sufficiently broken and my hand starts to wander

The rest is history.

After that, face up and chat again till time's up.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My modus operandi for the first session is straightaway lie face up. Usually, she'll massage my legs or arms while chatting with me. After 10 minutes, the ice should be sufficiently broken and my hand starts to wonder.
I assume during this period you will ask her to strip to half/full if she hasn't done so yet?

Old 12-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I assume during this period you will ask her to strip to half/full if she hasn't done so yet?
Only after my hands have wandered sufficiently. Fondling boobs with clothes on can be thrilling too.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Only after my hands have wandered sufficiently. Fondling boobs with clothes on can be thrilling too.
How did your first and only session with Zoya play out then?

Old 12-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
How did your first and only session with Zoya play out then?
Same SOP. Oh yes, besides Mango and Sally, I forgot that she was the other WL to give me a back massage. That came after the Deed.

Post-Deed, I just ask them to just lie beside me. Usually they will cuddle with me.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
imho, carrie does not give the vibe of xx. probably similarity is same operating location and also from hunan.

but she will still likely anchor herself in the upper echelons of ML with the comprehensive services plus relatively youthful age especially in current dull market.

probably cut her some slack if unable to get respond. The call, msg is coming in fast & furious and today is just her opening ceremony. ��
Ya the girl is getting messages non stop. So why the non reply it's because she doesn't handle the phone at all when I'm with her. That's is one of her strongest points. Total focus on pleasuring me till my one hour is up.

And boy can she blow. The way I like it too. Takes her time, balls, vacuuming the underside of my shaft, deep throat (tries too lol), and CIM, took in everything I had..She spent at least 20 minutess on my dick alone. Very thorough top to almost toe catbath too, very pleasurable.

So very high scores on two fronts .1. Her thorough take-her-own-sweet-time bbbj-cim and 2. Her top notch no-phone working attitude. She's cheerful, happy and she totally focussed on you for the complete one hour (only XE does this too). I'd rtm just for these two fantastic traits.

As far as physique and vibes go... Not really XX. She's fun and youthful unique to herself, And she reminds me more of a Zu Er body with slightly bigger hanging boobs.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 12-07-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I see bro.
Had the chance to tarma XX and XWZ back then.
Wouldn’t mind the same with Carrie given your reviews
tried that before but XX was my biased and may have slight neglected XWZ. but still a fun experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1