The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold
Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

I noe this place is about matters of the heart, and altho hor this is not about love.. is about the heartless acts of a cheongster here among us la.

I can't stand the way he say things, and after doing 2 wrong things, still dun admit he is wrong.. and can "ask about" other's parents somemore.

Jon2000sg posted in a thread for a PRC FL, he hor anyhow upload her face onto photobucket. Another cheongster alerted the TS for the PRC fl, and then the TS ask him to remove. Then he not happy wif the way the cheongster tell him off, and say he got nude pics of the gal and threatened to post it somemore.

I mean.. wahlau eh.. where got someone so soreloser de? Do wrong thing, kena caught.. and can still act so big-time. He take pics of FLs who he call, some sleeping.. and post it in his photobucket account also. I duno if he got persmission or not, but which ger like to be put up for all to see de??

He can say somemore, "i pay them lump sum of money to go back china."... wakaoz.. his money damn big man.

This is to inform all bros, beware and be careful of this jon2000sg, cos he take pics of the FLs and will post it anyhow he likes. If he ask to share hor.. better think twice. He got a thread, "my collection", go check it out.

some ppl might think him cool for posting the pics, but hor, ask this la.. did he get permission to post?

To Jon2000sg, i make a thread liao, dun post in the JQ thread ah.. dun be kooniang and keep posting there to obstruct ppl biz.

lai lai lai.. limpeh waiting for u.

err.. how to post a link to the thread he posted ah? paiseh.. me still not so sure how to use.. been here so long, only noe how to ask for fl ctc, bonk.. gif fr.. and maybe time to provide ctc of my own liao.

ok.. mam mam tan liao...
Old 04-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

wat the fuck you want ?

all the FLs took money and allow me to shoot photo

of course I can happy happy post lah !

I am the owner of the photos and I own them!

as I said - all the FLs posted have left Singapore

and SBF is banned in China !!!

you fucking first time come out cheong ah?

have you read all the threads about KC traps and Bros kena conned ?

isn't it a game we play ? who has the upper hand, who is the winner ?

you think the FLs they care ah ? all they care is $money$

fucking you juz born yesterday izzit ?

if you look around the threads, I'm willing to share contacts and UP bros pts!

so wat the fuck ???

you born 68 izzit ? 1968 ? means you 41 year old ah ?

fucking like a 20 year old boy with pubic hair still growing ??? hahahaha hehehhe

FYI - i shall be scanning more of the photos i took since I started going out with FLs

and upload them - PLS KINDLY SEE MY COLLECTION !!!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
chendelong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
wat the fuck you want ?

as I said - all the FLs posted have left Singapore

and SBF is banned in China !!!

you fucking first time come out cheong ah?

have you read all the threads about KC traps and Bros kena conned ?

isn't it a game we play ? who has the upper hand, who is the winner ?

you think the FLs they care ah ? all they care is $money$

fucking you juz born yesterday izzit ?

if you look around the threads, I'm willing to share contacts and UP bros pts!

so wat the fuck ???

you born 68 izzit ? 1968 ? means you 41 year old ah ?

fucking like a 20 year old boy with pubic hair still growing ??? hahahaha hehehhe

FYI - i shall be scanning more of the photos i took since I started going out with FLs

and upload them - PLS KINDLY SEE MY COLLECTION !!!
Bro,i support you.show him yr pictures with yr lan jiao and lanjiao miao.u got nothing to hide bro,i root for you!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold

U shaddup la. SBF banned in China, here got no Chinese ppl? Taiwan got no chinese ppl? HK leh? USA leh? Nabeiz now internet anyone can access, u still say so much.. who is de 20yo now? Or u senile ha?

Lau-ren Chi-dai zhen is common amongst old ppl now u noe? U better go check up.

And do u admit u made a mistake by posting JQ face on photobucket? She is still in SG rite? so? wrong liao still dun admit.. still tok so big!

And hor, u pay them to take photo? ONLY photo? Mai pian la.. take only? And hor, u can't reali use the photo anyhow olso. If u use them anyhow, this world media no nid to no nid lasws liao and ppl wun sue for pics being used for any way or make their name pai liao. err. jialat.. my england not powerderful.. aiya.. bro T68 shud say something.. i pm him.

U pay them.. dun mean they allow u post anyhow. walau eh.. use ur kena sai brain la.

If any ger do FL, wud they wan to be identified as such? Not a good thing hor? And here u are, dun even care about them.. just post like a super idiot.

What KC am I toking about here? I tok about being nicer to human beings.. not like u, use money to treat them like... wapiangz.. nothing lor.

Anyways, for ppl who wan to see this bocheekia's posting.. below are the links.

Anyhow tell ppl here that he got nude pics of FL.. which Fl told me she din allow him to take at all (liar.. pian lang eh)
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3606248

another post to make himself look damn BIG.. infact.. small like peanut
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3610280

after ppl tell him he wrong in posting he take nude pics of FL, he post again

After ppl tell him wad wrong he did, he still dun admit.. still post and make reference to ppl parents.. got chee or not.. sure dunhaf la, even threaten to post nude pics of de FL.. which he dun haf la.. FL oledi told me le
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3611431

And can unkat TS. i noe TS wan to cool things off and get things hor on topic la.. yet he kena sai.. keep posting there... KOONIANG de.

So bros.. this heartless idiot, u all think he is dam cool for posting the pics?

I ask this la, we cheong, also must respect the gal. dun tok about KC la.. if that come in hor den karkee take care of karkee la. Human sure got feeling de ma.. yet he so heartless post pics here n there.. and make mistake liao still act so big.

Of all de FLs I cheong hor, all gif me tip-top svc cos hor.. I treat them like GF. When I wif them, like sayang them.. they feel good.. sure treat u good good. Of course if show money some will treat u betta.. but hor I dun take advantage.. or abuse la. Like dis Jonbocheekia.. post pics.. If i got contact I sure dun share wif him.. wait he post on SBF or other place.. den ger jialat jialat.

We all noe, sometimes make mistake in life.. rite? So must leave them backroad la. paiseh. my england reali not so good la.

All i m saying here is.. dis jon.. not a good person by doing things as he wish.. and dun think for de gals. banned sites hor.. according to my PRC colleague.. can be entered de.. only nid to noe how nia. If not how ppl in China can get info de? so kooniang jon.. dun be tianzhen la. If wad u think hor, is how de world work hor.. everything so easy. but true is not lidat de

so... WAKE UP LA.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass68 View Post
U shaddup la. SBF banned in China, here got no Chinese ppl? Taiwan got no chinese ppl? HK leh? USA leh? Nabeiz now internet anyone can access, u still say so much.. who is de 20yo now? Or u senile ha?.
so wat the fuck? China people only access internet in mainland. who the fuck care ? so you think SBF gone international ?
oh? was that so ?

Quote:
Lau-ren Chi-dai zhen is common amongst old ppl now u noe? U better go check up..
you sound like a obiang an beng, your writings
suck!

Quote:
And do u admit u made a mistake by posting JQ face on photobucket? She is still in SG rite? so? wrong liao still dun admit.. still tok so big!.
wat the fuck? you made the big mistake by fucking a FL whore ? you think are you a saint? if you are - why must go fuck FL ? you fuck up only lah !!?? there's no indication she is JQ, so fuck off !

Quote:
And hor, u pay them to take photo? ONLY photo? Mai pian la.. take only? And hor, u can't reali use the photo anyhow olso. If u use them anyhow, this world media no nid to no nid lasws liao and ppl wun sue for pics being used for any way or make their name pai liao. err. jialat.. my england not powerderful.. aiya.. bro T68 shud say something.. i pm him..
your england not powederful and you are china helicaptered ? izzit ?
is that my problem? or now is your problem?
you better go and dig a hole and fuck it or put your head inside lo ...
wat reputation you talking about? by spreading their legs for $money$,
do you think they deserve any name/ reputation?

all of us in this game of finding carnal pleasure and they are here for the $money$, do you think anyone deserve any sanity ?

unless you go to the legal joints with regulations !?

Quote:
U pay them.. dun mean they allow u post anyhow. walau eh.. use ur kena sai brain la..
see you lousy obiang ah beng style again?
wat the fuck?

Quote:
If any ger do FL, wud they wan to be identified as such? Not a good thing hor? And here u are, dun even care about them.. just post like a super idiot..
you are talking of yourself, first of all - you are the idiot by patronising a prostitute and a illegal one !?

Quote:
What KC am I toking about here? I tok about being nicer to human beings.. not like u, use money to treat them like... wapiangz.. nothing lor..
why not you go and tell the whole world about this? maybe you are god ? and when you turn around you are - DOG ??? hahaha hehehe

Quote:
Anyways, for ppl who wan to see this bocheekia's posting.. below are the links..
fucking stupid ah beng obiang writings ???!!! *sigh*

Quote:
Anyhow tell ppl here that he got nude pics of FL.. which Fl told me she din allow him to take at all (liar.. pian lang eh)
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3606248

another post to make himself look damn BIG.. infact.. small like peanut

after ppl tell him he wrong in posting he take nude pics of FL, he post again
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3610280.
so wat the fuck ??? we are all in for the carnal pleasure
if you are not happy - stay home and play yourself
the next best thing, fuck you dog !

Quote:
After ppl tell him wad wrong he did, he still dun admit.. still post and make reference to ppl parents.. got chee or not.. sure dunhaf la, even threaten to post nude pics of de FL.. which he dun haf la.. FL oledi told me le
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3611431.
So ?

Quote:
And can unkat TS. i noe TS wan to cool things off and get things hor on topic la.. yet he kena sai.. keep posting there... KOONIANG de.

So bros.. this heartless idiot, u all think he is dam cool for posting the pics?.
your call or my call ?

Quote:
I ask this la, we cheong, also must respect the gal. dun tok about KC la.. if that come in hor den karkee take care of karkee la. Human sure got feeling de ma.. yet he so heartless post pics here n there.. and make mistake liao still act so big..
you sound like a OKT ? feeding on a women puusy for food ?

Quote:
Of all de FLs I cheong hor, all gif me tip-top svc cos hor.. I treat them like GF. When I wif them, like sayang them.. they feel good.. sure treat u good good. Of course if show money some will treat u betta.. but hor I dun take advantage.. or abuse la. Like dis Jonbocheekia.. post pics.. If i got contact I sure dun share wif him.. wait he post on SBF or other place.. den ger jialat jialat..
if you are so gentlemen, why are you visiting FL whores ? my advise you go and get married, stay at home and fuck your wife ? not prostitute !

Quote:
We all noe, sometimes make mistake in life.. rite? So must leave them backroad la. paiseh. my england reali not so good la.

All i m saying here is.. dis jon.. not a good person by doing things as he wish.. and dun think for de gals. banned sites hor.. according to my PRC colleague.. can be entered de.. only nid to noe how nia. If not how ppl in China can get info de? so kooniang jon.. dun be tianzhen la. If wad u think hor, is how de world work hor.. everything so easy. but true is not lidat de
so... WAKE UP LA.
you are the one supposed to WAKE UP ! very navie arguement - it's part of the FL job for such cruel outcome!

I say again:
if you are so good human being,
why are you visiting FL whores ?
my advise you go and get married,
stay at home and fuck your wife ? not prostitutes !
Old 04-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 17
Chelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

o.O

O.o

O.O

one packet of popcorn pls
Old 04-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea SPA View Post
o.O

O.o

O.O

one packet of popcorn pls
hahahahaha
Old 04-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

So upset for wat?
WL pic only wat....
Your cai is it????
If so, then at least now you know how 随便 she is liao
If he can get her pics, imagine the number of other clients she had SERVICED who also have but didnt post.
End of the day, i am not on anyone's side, but if she feels like he shouldnt post her pics, she shud be the one confronting him, and not TS.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 04-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro Compass, relax. This jon.. and he is a JOHN (american for piao ke la) is not worth the effort la. I can't be bothered with him, so u shouldn't too.

Why? Cos he is brainless one.. see what he post? With a 68 is born in 68.. wakaka.. so he is born in year 2000? hahaha.. makes him a super baby.

Fact of the matter is. JQ maybe gif clients who she thinks can be trusted her pics, and u n i both noe she dun haf nudes pics to gif, cos she very very protective of herself. Who she gif pics, like the poster (do-u-bj) mention, is none of our biz, but when the stupid jerk post her FACE on the web... and worst still, cannot bear the fact that people spotted it.. and he himself admit he removed it.. is a dam lousy idiot for a human being.

He can even say about regular GL joints and illegal FLs, wow... tok so much about what? Morals? please.. the person who anyhow post pics of FLs whom he patronised should not be writing such fake words.

Saints? I'm not one, I'm just a normal human being who has urges.. and since I am single, and choose to be cos too much effort to maintain a relationship and like my freedom too much to get married, I go find what I can, without doing a crime like molestaton and raping women or young girls.

Jon is no saint, but we (brom compass u n me) are better than him cos if JQ pass us pics, we wun go posting left, right center. We both noe how these things can come around to haunt you later in life. And because jon's brain cannot comprehend such things, we should let him be.. let him be naive and think the world so black and white.. no grey areas where right and wrong are blurred. He believes he's done no wrong.. and if he did wrong.. he will not admit it. So why bother with him?

bro compass, I noe u wan to stand up for me against him la, but forget it. you think he tok/write sense meh? Look at his postings. He only take potshots at other things and dun face the points u bring up. He is the ultimate coward who can only exist in cyberspace cos noone can get him physically. Anyone who can't tok/write point for point, is not worth my effort.

So bro, chill.. we haf tea on Tues? Oh wait, u meeting her izzit on dis weekend? haha.. CO on holiday wif kids ha? I sms u later.

Anyways, for all who dun noe, yes JQ is a FL WL, and yes she will gif pics of herself in lingerie to who she thinks are trusted.. and maybe her face photo too.. if she finds the person ok.. or sometimes a very regular. But only jon here has posted her face pic onto a website that shares photos (photobucket). ONLY HIM!!! And bcos she remember his face but not his number, she can't call him to confront him... but she has also decided to not bother with this "wu liao" person (quote her own words)

So.. go figure what kind of person he is. Me, this is my last post to the loser for a person who likes to think of himself as a big player.

STRONSO.. MERDE DE PUTAN!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 04-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

compass68 and tension68 are the same person ?
Old 04-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Some: "A picture is worth a thousand words" - The effectiveness of graphics in advertising

For Some: "One timely deed is worth ten thousand words" - Brotherhood

For Some: "One fact well understood by observation, and well guided development, is worth a thousand times more than a thousand words" – Plain Dumb Fark
Old 04-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

... speaking words of wisdom - Let It Be ?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
and yes she will gif pics of herself in lingerie to who she thinks are trusted.. and maybe her face photo too.. if she finds the person ok.. or sometimes a very regular. But only jon here has posted her face pic onto a website that shares photos (photobucket). ONLY HIM!!! And bcos she remember his face but not his number, she can't call him to confront him... but she has also decided to not bother with this "wu liao" person (quote her own words)
hmmmmm ? why you get so worked up ?

looks like she needs more discipline for passing pics to customers
without knowing who he is ? I can't believe she dun remember me ?
she said I'm the only one allow to shoot onto her face !??? oh yes, she allowed me to ... ...

I have removed all portraits of her - so relax ?!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post

How you define you the owner of the photos? Because you took it with your camera?

Do you pay extra for taking photo? Even you pay extra to take the photo, it does not mean you have the permission to uploaded it without their knowledge.

Why Shu Qi want to send lawyer letter to the media that publish her nude photo that she take years ago? Because she did not give them the permission to publish it. Because she is the owner and the photo was taken to be publish on some magazine, but for some reason, it was not publish out on that magazine.

Another example, if you are working as a pimp, and your friend taken your photo with your permission with his own camera. Then he upload ur pic on the website and tell everybody that you are a pimp, does that mean you cannot sue him?

(If i am been zap or up for this thread, please leave your nick and reason)
Old 05-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremsproz View Post
How you define you the owner of the photos? Because you took it with your camera?
Do you pay extra for taking photo? Even you pay extra to take the photo, it does not mean you have the permission to uploaded it without their knowledge.
Why Shu Qi want to send lawyer letter to the media that publish her nude photo that she take years ago? Because she did not give them the permission to publish it. Because she is the owner and the photo was taken to be publish on some magazine, but for some reason, it was not publish out on that magazine.
Another example, if you are working as a pimp, and your friend taken your photo with your permission with his own camera. Then he upload ur pic on the website and tell everybody that you are a pimp, does that mean you cannot sue him?
(If i am been zap or up for this thread, please leave your nick and reason)
shu qi is a celebrity - she has power !
celebrity needs to uphold her reputation for the job.

I gave the FLs a lump sum, so what do you expect ?
as i said all the FL photos i posted, they have returned home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread